Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 683 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #323
    Kenny, I second GlennBobb's recommendation to avoid the Chesepeake house. The girls who work out of there are Layla, Aurora, and Promise. I used to see them all frequently before they wound up at this house. Now, they've all gone way downhill physically, unfortunately due to substance abuse. And it's only a matter of time before that house gets busted -- because even though it's in Camden, it's still in a family neighborhood, and nobody wants that kind of activity in their neighborhood. You don't want to be in a house with girls and drugs when the inevitable bust occurs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    Kenny NJ. Don't go. It's a drug den with once decent looking girls looking decrepit.

  2. #322

    It's a warning not an invitation

    Kenny NJ. Don't go. It's a drug den with once decent looking girls looking decrepit.

  3. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, besides the aforementioned Taylor, what are the other STG girls we should avoid if we want to avoid the house on Chesapeake?
    Where is this house you speak of? How can I go there.

  4. #320

    Ashley

    Anyone seen this little spinner yet I've seen her add for a while now. She's my type I'd love to hit it.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/360902853630
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTM0NzgxNzc5MTZhZGMyZWFkNTllNzMxYzljOTQ1YzcyMTZhYmQ3.jpg‎  

  5. #319

    Others

    Thanks for the tip, besides the aforementioned Taylor, what are the other STG girls we should avoid if we want to avoid the house on Chesapeake?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    All the girls that used to cruise the ave are now working out of a house on Chesapeake. Looks like someone set them up with a nice dope den. They look bad. Taylor isn't the worst looking but she has dropped off the most.

  6. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    I have more than enough for this list.

    Again I will rank the list and give it to her. She will tell me how many and which ones to PM back her number. Talked to her this afternoon. She wants to hang with girlfriends and do the beach before she starts working. So just because you don't get a PM in week. It doesn't mean anything. Please treat her right. She isn't $20 gutter trash, but a college age girl who understands she is in her prime and might as well capitalize on it.
    I would love to hang out with her, how can I get a hold of her?

  7. #317

    Skip the games girls

    All the girls that used to cruise the ave are now working out of a house on Chesapeake. Looks like someone set them up with a nice dope den. They look bad. Taylor isn't the worst looking but she has dropped off the most.

  8. #316

    Hold off on the PMs please

    I have more than enough for this list.

    Again I will rank the list and give it to her. She will tell me how many and which ones to PM back her number. Talked to her this afternoon. She wants to hang with girlfriends and do the beach before she starts working. So just because you don't get a PM in week. It doesn't mean anything. Please treat her right. She isn't $20 gutter trash, but a college age girl who understands she is in her prime and might as well capitalize on it.

  9. #315

    Providers to casinos

    Can anyone recommend any providers that's wiling to travel to AC Casinos? Preferably clean. Thanks! I am 30 and generous LOL.

  10. #314
    I saw her last week and agree with Rain. She is good, and she's also not a clock watcher. All acronyms were covered, and I will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain1393  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times. She used to post and pretty much delete the ad quickly. She made it seem like her sister (Cami) does this all the time and every now and again she would do double. She got her own regulars from this so she just posts only if she needs cash. She apparently has been posting more frequently lately though. Overall she is good. I mean I would repeat and have repeated. She's just a little hard to get a hold of.

  11. #313

    Age and Location Please

    Wants to know age (40+) also doesn't drive.

  12. #312

    My Apology to the community

    I posted to PM me about my friend in her 20's, white, blonde hair, 113 lbs, 36 D, lives on the DE, PA, NJ border, who wanted to find some NICE guys over 40 to spend time with. My post was taken down and I was told to tell her to post in the ad section. She is brand new and won't have ever have an ad and as her friend I was going to help screen her suitors that PM me, giving preference to the members that help make this board great first, then guys I personally like their posts, then the rest. Apparently, I made someone upset and my post had to be taken down. I'm sorry for whoever I offended about posting about a brand new under the radar girl who wants to join our game. I deeply apologize to any member or mods who were offended by this.

    Feel free to PM me with any questions of concerns. My PM mailbox is almost full I'll try to empty it some more to make sure everyone has a chance to express their views.

    Also just a reminder, with the weather getting warmer, be on the look out for LEO stings and over concerned citizens. I found a lot of little old ladies with nothing to do but sit on their porch, love to call the cops on the girls and get them out of their area. Always be aware of your surroundings. The game is fun but it's also dangerous.

  13. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by TruckerJoe84  [View Original Post]
    Damn bruh that's fucked up. Thanks for the info.

    Just seen this provider the other day for BBBJ and I must say, it's the best BBBJ I ever got. 60 and 70 for him. Looks better in person.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...l/973306740487

    Any info on this girl. Been curious 2 c her but her pics look like she has a lot of needle marks on her arms which is a huge turon off for me.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/061075688176
    I want to fuck Hanna but she to far away I'll have to travel to fuck her or try to have her come to me in JC.

  14. #310

    Yooooo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Geo101  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by " 60 and 70 for him"?
    That niggggAaahhh said Him lmfao.

  15. #309

    The Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...e/314111894175

    I try not to sit in judgement of the next guy but I contact this ad to verify if the age (62) was correct but that's not even the real story. She claims to be in fact 62 but does doubles with her daughter with (ready for this?) with her dentures out. So for those sicko's out there that have a bucket list with a Mother / Daughter tag team and to skull fuck a mouth without the dentures in, you can do both at the same time.

    Can't verify but will sit in great admiration for the one guy willing to take one for the team. I think I would rather not see the pictures though but that's just me. Keep us all posted.
    The younger woman wether he daughter or not. Is Delicious Dani. She has a decent body and gives an decent BJ. She will sometimes complain during intercourse but speaks fluent greek. I have had many dates with Dani. She is good in a pinch but doesn't advertise often. She will sometimes ask you to meet at a old age home in stratford and she uses a geriatrics room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape