Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 929 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 429 829 879 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 979 1029 1429 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,935 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10918

    Just for Shits and Giggles

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping this was legit but a google search of the number indicates it is likely a scam. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...0/660453858189
    I texted her. The conversation quickly proceeded to "I need you to be verified at this website" I told her I don't do that, especially if they ask for a credit card. Then I told her she'd make a lot more money if she signed up with an agency. To which she replied, sign up at this website if you want to meet, but don't waste my time responding with other messages. So there you have it. Too bad. I'd love to munch that hairy snatch of hers!

  2. #10917

    New link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligula7777  [View Original Post]
    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_...069/3179819462 I had a nice visit with this one the other day. She lives alone in a somewhat sketchy incall on the west side. Her rates are very reasonable. $. for the hour. Her pics are accurate and she has outstanding hygiene. She is GFE, with a nicely trimmed kitty. Her oral skills are fantastic. She does an amazing BBBJCIM and covered FS. She is very welcoming and is definitely not a clock watcher. I have been looking for a while since my regular has been "out of service " for personal reasons. So I plan on paying this one another visit in the very near future.
    That link you posted does not work.

  3. #10916

    Once Again

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping this was legit but a google search of the number indicates it is likely a scam. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...0/660453858189
    Nobody has any experience with her. It has been posted in the past that 98% of all outside Indiana area codes are scams / fakes / cam sites etc. Her pictures are real, but not the girl associated with the number as you found out from your Google search.

  4. #10915

    Obviously and Mostly Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there's a TS Paris. NOT asking about him. I should have said the Paris that advertises on USAAC. I've seen Katie many times and reviewed her thoroughly. My head to head comparision relates to their body features and their rules.
    Dude, it's pretty obvious about who I was referring to because TS postings are against the forum rules. Plus if you would RTFF you would have known I had reviewed Paris / Amandalynn / XoXoParis92 in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    I've seen them both. Katie hands down is the hottest IMO, but Paris was better time. Paris had a few drinks when she got to my place, so maybe that's why she was so much fun. She had zero rules with me, seemed to really enjoy herself & even went over our time a little. GFE for sure & she wore something to dance in for me too. She's really into DFK & that was awesome.

    Anymore details just DM me.
    I mostly agree. Katie has the better body and Paris is a much better time definately more GFE. Price and service vary depending on pharmacy needs and both have "zero" rules if the right candy is supplied, just ask the resident pharmacist member.

  5. #10914

    This women

    Quote Originally Posted by LateMorningCh3  [View Original Post]
    She looks astounding. One of those too good to be true scenarios. Thinking about TOFTT because she is exactly my type. Does anyone have any info on this lady? Thank you kindly!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/3/855866
    I saw her about a month ago. She doesn't look as good as those pictures. I would.

    Definitely ask for a verification picture. However she was very friendly and accommodating.

    BBBJ and CFS. She had just moved into a new apartment that she shares.

    With her sister. She was there but I never saw her. Only had a towel on the floor.

    She swore she would have a bed soon. Good luck stay safe.

  6. #10913

    Paris & Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there's a TS Paris. NOT asking about him. I should have said the Paris that advertises on USAAC. I've seen Katie many times and reviewed her thoroughly. My head to head comparision relates to their body features and their rules.
    I've seen them both. Katie hands down is the hottest IMO, but Paris was better time. Paris had a few drinks when she got to my place, so maybe that's why she was so much fun. She had zero rules with me, seemed to really enjoy herself & even went over our time a little. GFE for sure & she wore something to dance in for me too. She's really into DFK & that was awesome.

    Anymore details just DM me.

  7. #10912

    Intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by LateMorningCh3  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about TOFTT because she is absolutely gorgeous. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with her or not.

    Thank you!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/2/855866
    There are two reviews of her on listcrawler.net One appears to be a bullshit review probably made by the provider herself! The other review is from a guy who says she is a scam. She talked him into getting a gift card before seeing her. However, she asked him for the card number before he got to her incall and he told her to go straight to hell! At least he finally woke up and smelled a rat before it was too late.

  8. #10911

    Darn

    I was hoping this was legit but a google search of the number indicates it is likely a scam. Anyone have experience with her?

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...0/660453858189

  9. #10910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Clarifying on Paris and Katie

    Apparently there's a TS Paris. NOT asking about him. I should have said the Paris that advertises on USAAC. I've seen Katie many times and reviewed her thoroughly. My head to head comparision relates to their body features and their rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    Have a pharmacy issue, Paris's is more extreme. Katie likes the candy store of our local resident pharmacist. If you can deal with the inconsistent, on and off again texting and ghosting typical of someone in full addiction then they might be worth the visit just to see the body. Service and price vary depending on how bad they need a visit from the pharmacist.

  10. #10909

    This woman

    She looks astounding. One of those too good to be true scenarios. Thinking about TOFTT because she is exactly my type. Does anyone have any info on this lady? Thank you kindly!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/3/855866

  11. #10908
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    For those of you, like me, that have been considering Katie for a tryst I am letting you know that she ghosted me twice last week after setting the appointments. I usually won't give a girl a second opportunity after she has ghosted the first one away. However, Katie contacted me the following day (after the first ghost) to apologize so I figured why not give her a second chance. Sure enough, the same day as she apologized she disappeared on me again.

    My attention is definitely turned back to Jo Jo and Tabby I ain't mad))))))))))))))).
    I have seen Katie probably a dozen times and have never had her cancel or ghost on me but I never try to schedule on next day or future dates.

    Many of these girls won't remember appointments for the next day, they will be asleep Etc.

    The girls that treat this as a profession like JoJo prefer to have things scheduled in advance.

    Most times for me though it's harder to schedule ahead.

  12. #10907

    Intel?

    I'm thinking about TOFTT because she is absolutely gorgeous. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with her or not.

    Thank you!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...-1760/2/855866

  13. #10906

    Both Of Them

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. I've never met with the skinny girl paris that advertises on STG. I've had nothing but good experiences with Katie. However, I have a specific question I'm hoping that a monger who's had a visit or two with both can answer for me. Please PM me if you've seen both.

    Thanks,

    IUSIG.
    Have a pharmacy issue, Paris's is more extreme. Katie likes the candy store of our local resident pharmacist. If you can deal with the inconsistent, on and off again texting and ghosting typical of someone in full addiction then they might be worth the visit just to see the body. Service and price vary depending on how bad they need a visit from the pharmacist.

  14. #10905

    Tatum

    Timing was right for a hhr visit with Tatum last week. Incall was middle end hotel, safe and clean. She's definately a sweet 30's MILF complete with a milfy body, slightly heavier than her pics indicate a little thicker around the middle, some body art and a cute face. Very good service with a GFE menu, LFK, DFK, great BBBJ, got off easily with DATY, muliple positions, vocal and into the session. Definately likes sex and to please her partner. Her DI link is below with rates.

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tatum/

  15. #10904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Close to Downtown 0849.

    She's communicative and has good rates and menu, but I've only inquired with her. I have not yet taken the plunge. She's been posting for a while now with only one report on listcrawler. Has anyone else seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape