The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 463 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1571

    Mint

    Have been on two separate occasions. Once with a women late 40's (they seem to look that way from 30 to 70 so who knows) and was great. Table shower and massage good start to finish. However, after maybe 2 months I returned and was told only a MUCH older lady was working. Massage was ok, had to do it myself. YMMV.

  2. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    I flew back earlier today from Chicago and decided to stop for a little are e are up at the airport behind Friendly, big mama tried to get my attention and I declined so I opted for the spinner funny thing her name changed twice during my session so I am not sure what her name is. Off to the table shower and I stopped at the entrance to this closet, the smell of mold and mildew was horrific OMG no way in hell was I going to lay and that table with the smell in that room. Def needs attention and to be cleaned! I told her as much as I like the TS I will opt out for this time and off we went to the room. Looks 7/10. Massage 6/10 she was semi friendly and did not seem like she wanted to be there! The flip was better! She did everything right so I asked for a BJ and was denied, she did everything to accommodate except the special finish. Maybe once I gain her trust, who knows overall a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Good luck guys stay safe.
    Nice update. I had been there maybe a year ago and was not impressed because they kept playing musical chairs with me. Bait and switch. Sound like the same duo. The big mama seemed to be the one in charge and the spinner appeared to not really want to work. I got the bait and switch during the session as the spinner started and all of a sudden had to leave. Yeah was disappointed. The old janitor's closet, LOL. Ok sounds like it needs to be avoided at all costs. But interesting update. I vowed never to go back as I had words with the big mama who was not pleasant at all. But a 7 sounds like a good experience minus the bacteria infested janitor's closet. Considering the changes at Burn (new staff) looking for alternatives now. Maybe the airport is a consideration again as long as you get the spinner.

  3. #1569

    No funny business

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    Saw her 2 years ago. Strictly therapeutic. Very professional.

  4. #1568

    Visit to Central CT

    Hey all, I'm a former CT resident who used to post reports on this forum regularly. Going to be back in town end of May, was hoping someone could point me to a therapist who advertises as legitimate and gives a solid massage but is willing to go the extra mile. If they'd do outcall to my hotel, all the better. Thanks!

  5. #1567

    Airport

    I flew back earlier today from Chicago and decided to stop for a little are e are up at the airport behind Friendly, big mama tried to get my attention and I declined so I opted for the spinner funny thing her name changed twice during my session so I am not sure what her name is. Off to the table shower and I stopped at the entrance to this closet, the smell of mold and mildew was horrific OMG no way in hell was I going to lay and that table with the smell in that room. Def needs attention and to be cleaned! I told her as much as I like the TS I will opt out for this time and off we went to the room. Looks 7/10. Massage 6/10 she was semi friendly and did not seem like she wanted to be there! The flip was better! She did everything right so I asked for a BJ and was denied, she did everything to accommodate except the special finish. Maybe once I gain her trust, who knows overall a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. Good luck guys stay safe.

  6. #1566

    Another skeptical voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    I did reach out to her when she started posting that ad because, well, there is something sensual about her picture. I like to think I have a low-key way of raising the issue. My experience was also that she made it very clear in a calm, non judgmental manner, that she did not go beyond therapeutic.

  7. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    Received a dozen PM's about her services, you guys please treat her with respect.

    I have been twice, heard from others she is very selective with whom she services so your mileage may very. She has a type as my coworker states.

  8. #1564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    She is legit NO happy endings here at all. You would be shown the door if you asked for it here. WTMWY.
    Same here, but I didn't ask or push for service. Strictly therapeutic from an attractive woman.

    So. The poster either has great game or is bs'ing all of us.

    To the OP, did you ask, or did it just happen?

  9. #1563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 251

    More details please

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    I saw Indora a while back during a grueling few days of travel. After a red eye from the west coast followed by a couple of days of driving, my neck and back were screaming at me.

    She used light draping and gave an excellent strictly therapeutic massage which made a huge difference in how I felt. While I was face down she incorporated a lot of long flowing stokes gently rocking my body which helped wake junior up. I was at full mast on the flip causing the drape to tent conspicuously along with forming a precum wet spot. She made no comment, continuing to work until junior gradually calmed down. It was a great therapeutic experience with nothing sensual offered. How did your session result in a HE? Did you request this up front or reference your coworkers experience? Had you seen her before for a regular massage? What was the rate / duration of your session?

    I'd hate to see her to get spooked / upset by a deluge of requests for sensual services. I'm glad you have established this service offering with her. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again when I'm in town and would love to explore adding sensual touch to the session.

    Peace.

    VB.

  10. #1562

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    She is legit NO happy endings here at all. You would be shown the door if you asked for it here. WTMWY.

  11. #1561
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    She's doing endings now? A few years ago if you mentioned it to her she would yell at you and throw you out.
    Maybe this is a selective process on her part but I never want to be in an embarrassing situation like that. Last year got bad intel and should have known better. Luckily she didn't fault me and explained things to me very sternly and I apologized and finished the session. Which was legit. Now with this post I hope we don't bombard the poor provider.

  12. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on the Oasis spa in Plainville. I searched around and found a lot of info on another Oasis but can't find anything on the one in Plainville.

    I'm pretty new to this and based on the info here have visited Burnside a few times, finances permitting. I know this is my first post and haven't contributed anything yet but this place is pretty convenient and I just don't want to waste my time or money if it isn't worth it.

    Thanks,

    Hope to help with some postings soon.
    Haven't been there myself but review on another site indicates that it is just a legit massage place.

  13. #1559

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    She's doing endings now? A few years ago if you mentioned it to her she would yell at you and throw you out.

  14. #1558

    Under the radar incall massage.

    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/

  15. #1557

    Oasis Spa in Plainville

    Hello all,

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on the Oasis spa in Plainville. I searched around and found a lot of info on another Oasis but can't find anything on the one in Plainville.

    I'm pretty new to this and based on the info here have visited Burnside a few times, finances permitting. I know this is my first post and haven't contributed anything yet but this place is pretty convenient and I just don't want to waste my time or money if it isn't worth it.

    Thanks,

    Hope to help with some postings soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape