Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    Caribbean Scar. He typed scared by mistake.

  2. #5479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Caribbean Scar

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.
    He is talking about Caribbean Scar new utr. And I do have to agree with him, she has a lot of traits as Sophia minus the dancing LOL.

    Orlo69.

  3. #5478

    Just got scared

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.
    Who are you talking about?

    Pilot.

  4. #5477

    Maitland Mom Sara

    I picked up Sara at her place and broke my Geneva virginity earlier today. I would have posted this sooner but I had to wash the murder scene of those damn love bugs off my vehicle first. Anyways, she is as everyone else has described. I love her petite body and that cute little apple bottom ass. I didn't mind the tats as much either because they helped as a distraction while in doggy so I wouldn't lose it too soon. I found her to be very personable and easy to chat with and I would definitely see her again and recommend.

  5. #5476

    Just got scared

    She is everything I would want in a provider in my dream off course. Everything was spot on as mentioned from her previous reviews. Thanks to those reviews, so I took a plunge since I don't dream regularly. Great communication after initial pm, can hold an conversation, good hygiene, awesome body, slippery head, no complaints, covered all aspects of my GFE need (everyone has their specs for this). This scar reminds me of Sophia Utr (minus dancing). I am happy to get scarred again. Note that she is low volume at the moment, be patient fellas.

    BG.

  6. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by LagerBierGood  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to CircumAl for the digits. Some of the previous reports are very correct. She does like to talk but I prefer that. Makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed. She does smoke so if you can't have that smoke smell in your vehicle just let her know. She is very pleasing and wants to know what will make you happy. For example if you don't want the ring in her lip, just let her know and she will remove it.

    Her BBBJ is perfectly aggressive as Critt1981 put it. I like a somewhat aggressive BJ. So I was loving every minute of it, she also loves every drop you can give her! Which I love to see, most will just catch about 85 percent and then your left grabbing a towel or something.

    With a mouth like that I will repeat!
    So I'm assuming she is ok with just doing a car date for initial visit? I need to send her a text then. Susan in Altamonte / apokpa has been my go to for headache relief. I may need to try another one. Thanks for the report.

  7. #5474

    Longwood Ashley

    Thank you to CircumAl for the digits. Some of the previous reports are very correct. She does like to talk but I prefer that. Makes me feel more comfortable and relaxed. She does smoke so if you can't have that smoke smell in your vehicle just let her know. She is very pleasing and wants to know what will make you happy. For example if you don't want the ring in her lip, just let her know and she will remove it.

    Her BBBJ is perfectly aggressive as Critt1981 put it. I like a somewhat aggressive BJ. So I was loving every minute of it, she also loves every drop you can give her! Which I love to see, most will just catch about 85 percent and then your left grabbing a towel or something.

    With a mouth like that I will repeat!

  8. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMcKoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cassie lately? Or DMed Vino?

    I guess I have her old number. Any help, thanks.
    I saw Cassie on Saturday. She has family visiting this week so she might be hard to reach for a few days.

    SYM.

  9. #5472

    Sarah Nympho. Aka Maitland Mom

    Gents:

    Sarah is "back in the Saddle" after a Family break last week.

    She is wilder than ever and up to almost anything after a whole week of dryness, as she said.

    Even QVs and car.

    Her schedule is more open at the moment, just ask.

    She allowed me to pass contact. You must be a respected SM with real posts.

    She is a true Nympho and likes what she does (see other posts).

    Treat her well, bring her your favorite Toy or something to wear / model for you, she loves it!!

  10. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by PanteraPotzee  [View Original Post]
    77?

    Shared info a couple times. Seemed fine.
    Says the one poster.

  11. #5470

    Cassie

    Anyone seen Cassie lately? Or DMed Vino?

    I guess I have her old number. Any help, thanks.

  12. #5469

    Sidewinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    77?

    Shared info a couple times. Seemed fine.

  13. #5468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Nine of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    Looked at the member list and there are nine people with that in their username. I'd say he needs to give more clues.

    C3.

  14. #5467

    Any great outcall provider in Orlando

    Hi All, I will be in Orlando (convention center) for a few days this week. Is there any well reviewed and recommended providers who does outcalls.

  15. #5466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sidewinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember a username sidewinder? This guy claims it's his old user name and says his lawyer asked for it to be wiped off cause of divorce. I read the Orlando forum just about every day and I don't recall a username name sidewinder. Stop asking me for info if you had no post!
    Yeah I remember sidewinder, I have shared some UTR information with him in the past.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape