Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 300 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4492
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1402

    Mandy

    Thank you Red Star 819. Could you please check your PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Greek is extra. I think its $50.

  2. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    It was my understsanding that Mandy will not fuck raw. At least not recently. Is that correct? If so, why is she being discussed here? Not criticizing, just curious. Maybe someone knows something I don't? When Mandy first came on the scene, quite a few years ago, she did offer, by text, to let me fuck her raw for a fairly outrageous price, something like 250 hh as I recall. So I never took her up on it.
    You're right, she doesn't offer BBFS, so I don't exactly know why she's being discussed here. That being said, a few people have been bringing her up in this forum recently, so I figure I should still answer the questions I know the answer to, even if they're not in the right place.

  3. #1400

    Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Greek is extra. I think its $50.
    It was my understsanding that Mandy will not fuck raw. At least not recently. Is that correct? Maybe someone knows something I don't? When Mandy first came on the scene, quite a few years ago, she did offer, by text, to let me fuck her raw for a fairly outrageous price, something like 250 hh as I recall. So I never took her up on it.

  4. #1399

    Mandy Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Does Mandy up charge for greek or her rates are all-inclusive as posted on them? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.
    Greek is extra. I think its $50.

  5. #1398

    Lilly / Ella ROB in Central Falls

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...l/197669259657

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ella-escort-warwick-431560#erotic.

    Her pimp promises BBFS, with whom you will be texting if you contact her. But she will NOT follow through! She is totally NON-GFE, will not kiss at all, and will not do ANYTHING uncovered. I lost 130 in order to learn this. I had to end the session with no services performed.

    Providence gents, please see my full report on the Providence Escorts forum, post number 6781, so that you can become familar with her various other ads and her modus operandi, and get her other numbers, so that you can STAY AWAY!

  6. #1397

    Mandy

    Does Mandy up charge for greek or her rates are all-inclusive as posted on them? Thanks.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    She used to be super slim but within the past year or so she put on a bit of weight, particularly in the are area. I'm not complaining though, cause her ass is a lot nicer now than it was before. Easier to grab onto and play with when she's bouncing on my dick. Also, when she's giving you a BBBJ, she's got a mirror set up so that you can look at her ass as she's blowing you, and it's a mighty fine sight to behold.

  7. #1396

    Harley is the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Harley is the name.

    Wild Zebra the place.
    Is it Harley or Harlow? There is a Harlow there but she always uses a cover so guessing it's Harley.

  8. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Harley at zebra is BBFS but she begs for you to pull out, if you get her drunk enough.
    What is Zebra? Is that the dive strip club in PVD?

  9. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Zebra?
    Harley is the name.

    Wild Zebra the place.

  10. #1393

    Info on Zebra??

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Harley at zebra is BBFS but she begs for you to pull out, if you get her drunk enough.
    Any info on Zebra?

  11. #1392
    Harley at zebra is BBFS but she begs for you to pull out, if you get her drunk enough.

  12. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Link not going to her info for me.
    Here, I figured out how to fix the link.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angei-es...ovidence-89729

  13. #1390

    Marly Appreciation.

    I've been there. I found her to be pretty nice actually and despite anything I have an appreciation for her. I have no desire (today to see her again, but it sure was an experience all right. Multiple pops. She more than did the job.

  14. #1389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Link not going to her info for me.

  15. #1388

    Any info in this?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape