Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,646 to 18,660 of 31824
-
05-06-19 19:55 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 793UTR T / Destiny / Morning Star. Her Fucking Dad Came Home
She is in the Huntsville area, but has come to the Nashville area a few times. She is a 23 year old beauty mostly under the radar. I had to go to North Alabama so I reached out to her and she begged me to come on to see her. Finished my business and told her I would be there in 20 minutes and she said she would meet me at the appointed place. This was my second time seeing her and her time management skills have not improved. Got there and communication with her was pretty good, but it was one excuse after another on why she was delayed. Two hours later I was walking in. Headed to the bedroom and clothes quickly came off and we were like two teenagers with DFK and heavy petting. I just love her firm natural tits, firm body and face of an angle. They are a sight to behold. She tasted great and returned the favor with a good BBBJ. She asked me how I wanted it and I told her to mount up. I thought it was sweet she asked me if I wanted RCG or CG. It was CG as I wanted to see those tits and the expression on her face. Didn't take long before I blew a huge load deep inside her tight pussy. We lay together in bliss for a short while and then she grabbed her bra and put it on and was reaching for her panties when we hear a noise. She jumped up, my cum running down her leg, ran and slammed the bedroom door shut while yelling "what the fuck are you doing here?" I jumped up and said what is going on. Her reply, "My fucking father is here!" Old fat man is grabbing his clothes and figuring out how to get out the sliding glass door and over that high patio rail. Had everything but my shoes and was saying fuck that, I just need to go. I can see myself necked as a jay bird running across the grass to my car. Will I make it? Will I make it out of here alive? She calms me down before I can get the sliding door open and tells me it will be ok. He knows she does this and when he finds out she is seeing a SD he wants his cut for her using the apartment. She called her step-mother who had left the apartment when she arrived and told her what was going on and asked her to come get her father out of the apartment so I could leave. Step-mother was there is just a minute or two, which gave me time to get dressed and slow my heart down just a bit. I walked out, got in my car and drove away without wasting time to put the seat belt on or do anything else, but just get the fuck out of there. Luckily my doctor had done an EKG on me that morning and told me my heart was strong with no problems. This is a dream and total fiction. So what have you done for fun lately? Please don't fill my box with PM's. This is pretty much the story.
-
05-06-19 19:11 #13178Senior Member

Posts: 363One More.
This ad looks familiar, but I can't remember if the reviews were bad or good. I could be wrong, but thought I would check. Any info?
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/994725338075
-
05-06-19 18:57 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 793Cassidy
Please do and report back quickly. PM me if that is her. I want to be the first in the long line that will be forming to see her.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 18:55 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 100Missezcashh
That's Tia Honey. A few people have commented about her and said that she really rushed them, was mechanical, and didn't recommend seeing her. I saw her a while back and had a pretty good time, we took our time getting things started and she was really sweet. But apparently I'm in the minority. This was before any of the prepay business so I don't know what's up with her now. One warning tho, don't believe the list of activities she has listed, no BBBJ, no cim, no kissing.
Originally Posted by Rjay1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...t/29694523/tia
-
05-06-19 18:52 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 793Missezcashh aka Tia Honey
The new name fits her. EZ Cash because she will not work very long or very hard for your cash. Should be able to search Tia Honey and find a few reports about her. Don't believe the list of services listed in the STG ad. Services are limited. She is bigger than the pictures show. Only very light kissing and don't even think about putting a tongue close to her lips. Everything covered. She will perform for a short while and then your date is over.
Originally Posted by Rjay1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 18:41 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassidy
Any info on Cassidy?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3009449
Picture searches are inconclusive. Willing to TOFT, but thought I'd check.
Thanks!
-
05-06-19 18:33 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 67Missezcashh
Anyone toftt on this one? Her pics look great but I have been doing this long enough to know better. She has a nice ass!
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...n/322717849622
-
05-06-19 17:50 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 100Candy ain't so sweet. But Nikki saved the day
I'd swear I read on here that someone saw Candy and said the picture was fake but she was cute and a good time was had, so I went ahead and gave her a call. Big mistake. She is one of the nastiest rundown creatures I've ever seen. And a shotty attitude on top of that. I should have just left but all the blood had left my brain. She demanded the money up front but I refused. She got in my face and started yelling at me and trying to bully me into it, but I still said no. She finally backed off (but continued to act like a be-atch) and went to work on a pathetic attempt at a BBBJ. It was so boring that I actually got wrapped up in watching the TV (Discovery Channel). After about 10 min she said my hhr was up and jumped up. I said it wasn't time yet and she started arguing again so I just said screw it and paid her. Did I mention her friend was in the bathroom the whole time? After Candy left, her friend (Nikki) apologized for how Candy acted and offered to finish me off herself. I asked how much and she just shrugged and said whatever I wanted. I gave her all the cash I had left, which wasn't much, and we were both happy.
Candy.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...y/421073341851
Nikki.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...s/166182560678
-
05-06-19 11:05 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes she did. Understand some people situations and don't like doing that. Like I said it was easy setup and followed through with what she said. Very nice feature in my book.
Originally Posted by OJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 08:53 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 217Angel Eyes setup
Did she request you send a face picture?
Originally Posted by Nashville107
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 07:20 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 318Appreciate your input.
** Again, appreciate your opinion on this particular situation, however you're missing the mark. There is no ploy of any type and furthermore if at all there was why would anyone bring light to the circumstances and potentially jeopardize it? Wouldn't at all make sense. All in all it was a unique situation and for the most part a misunderstanding between more than two parties. Virtually impossible on here to explain further when these situations occur as there are so many opinions administered so quickly. Bottom line is that there are significantly more positive comments about the Anna in question than to the contrary.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 06:59 #13168Senior Member

Posts: 2527Maybe the stars will be in line this time. Plan on being around Sunday and Monday.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 04:56 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 203Gianna
Seems like I read something on this one a few years back. Don't think it was great. She advertises quite a bit. Anyone seen this one recently?
-
05-06-19 00:02 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 49Angel Eyez.
Great dream with Angel. Responded right away on text. Easy setup no games and right on time. Nice body and easy to talk to. Wish all dreams went this smooth.
-
05-05-19 23:11 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 414Clarify.
I want to clarify my remarks. I was not talking about Anna the Brat when I mentioned providers doing bareback when they say otherwise. We recently had a guy post about an awesome utr and then we find out he is doing drugs with her, and probably all along his ploy was to get the two of them more drug money. ABrat was what I like in a provider, attractive, attentive, and sexy. I felt very comfortable with her and plan to see her again. I have no idea what your experience with her may be, but she is a gem, I hope she is around awhile.
Originally Posted by BoroGuy54
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




