Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 19290
-
05-05-19 09:01 #4770Senior Member

Posts: 192Why Have Coffee. When You Can Have "Tee" !
Had a BEAUTIFUL morning today as my early morning cup of Tee was more than willing to serve me a brealfast fit for a King! I can never spend less than an hour with this pretty little lady and I brought her some things that I just really wanted to see her in and she was MORE than happy to model all the items for me. The rest of the visit was just as exceptional as the first, if not better. The worst part of seeing her is having to leave. If you're going to contact her today, give her a little time to reply, she has a busy schedule today. I cannot seem to get any pics from this morning to post on this review, but if I figure out what's wrong, I'll post them later or expect a few from Tee herself on her ad this week. And she looks AWESOME in White heels and lingerie! If you've been on the fence about seeing her, jump in!
-
05-05-19 00:20 #4769Banned Member

Posts: 54As promised. Dinah link to ad.
Here is my link to ad on the sister site with further info.
Originally Posted by JBarba
[View Original Post]
Idk how long I am staying but definitely thru May.
Xo.
Dinah.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7441&cityid=86
-
05-05-19 00:18 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 1943Raven
Please PM me and I will give you lowdown on this provider!
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-19 21:21 #4767Banned Member

Posts: 54Thank you!!
I have decided to be a beach bum a bit longer. Thank you for stopping by and can't wait to see you again!
Originally Posted by JBarba
[View Original Post]
My ad had expired but I just made a new one. I will post thr link to it when it becomes live. In the mean time PM is good for communication on here.
Until next time.
Xo.
Dinah.
-
05-04-19 16:59 #4766Banned Member

Posts: 66Thank you!
For stopping by and the nice review!
Originally Posted by KittyLicken69
[View Original Post]
You were very courteous and a gentleman!
As with anything in life YMMV and you don't always get that true real connection with everybody and I can accept and respect that!
I'm still around in Brevard taking appointments here in Brevard. Guys can reach out via pm I will be leaving here within the next week. It was very nice to connect while I was here with you!
Xoxo.
Paige.
-
05-04-19 15:36 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 40Annie
I agree she's a provider worth recommending. I saw her incall a few days ago. But I would add:
The pics in her ad are the best possible representation of her and maybe a couple years old (which is typical of all providers). Definite baby damage that's hidden in the ad;.
She was very easy to text and then had a tendency to ghost and annoy the hell out of me (which is typical of all providers);.
With all that being said the incall was safe and she gave me the most ridiculous BBBJ I can ever remember. I'll probably go back for just that and not bother with the full service.
-
05-04-19 03:23 #4764Regular Member

Posts: 24Annie Baby is the the real deal Saw her tonight. See my 2nd escort review on her for more info for anyone interested in her.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/000221990489
-
05-04-19 03:17 #4763Regular Member

Posts: 24Annie Baby.
Saw Anastasia again tonight. All I can say is one of the best head games in the game. Loves to squirt and o. Everything is on the menu with a few up charges which are well worth it. Her anal is excellent and worth the extra mario's. Such a sweet woman.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/000221990489
-
05-03-19 17:31 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 478The moment
Check out this link DW. She has two ads up and this one has 2 pics. Same number in both ads. These pics look a little better. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/626341672009.
Originally Posted by DonaldWicker
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 15:52 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 758Money saver.
Here ya go save money.
Originally Posted by TunaFisherman
[View Original Post]
https://www.walmart.com/ip/My-Way-Em...iABEgJu3vD_BwE
Spit inside that party hat as well as outside and you don't have that problem.
-
05-03-19 15:19 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 192Thank You for the compliment Sir, I only calls 'them as I experience 'them!
Originally Posted by Mako952
[View Original Post]
I find it interesting that you were able to experience her as I did and if she is REALLY your actual "first", you're going to be comparing her to every other provider you see because her "down to earth, My Shit Don't Stink" personality is going to be SO hard to beat! Its a shame you were so nervous because I actually think she gets a LITTLE turned on when you ask to take photos and she has a pic posted on her ad, that I took and sent to her, where she is naked, on her belly, where she blocks her face and if you saw the whole pic, you'd see her "look" she gives, and its SUH WEET! Bring things you always wanted to see a petite girl with a cute little ass in and she'll show her appreciation! She makes the entire date, from start to finish, fun!
-
05-03-19 14:21 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 113Same number
That is the number that I received the text from.
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 13:36 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 52Same Raven
Is the same Raven in discussion, I try several times to contact her no reply!
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
I think she travels a lot!
Try searching for reviews no luck, any help here PM me.
http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...u/300519247007
-
05-03-19 13:11 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 112Confused
Both of these ads have the same description but different providers?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/619173047112
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/626341672009
Originally Posted by JayJa
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 13:11 #4756Regular Member

Posts: 19Definitely a spinner
So my dog is 110 lbs, I had a much easier time picking this girl up than I do my dog. She is definetly around 110 lbs IMHO. The angle in that picture makes her look thicker than what she really is. And now she is definetly wearing a wig. Her hair is not that long or curly for sure. Look at my review on her, those pictures are pretty accurate. Admission price was def high, but personally I am tired of local same old talent. I wanted something new and from that perspective I don't mind the tokens. Compared to thick and white barbie, tokens were higher on barbie, but would do it again without reservation. I enjoyed that dream much better. Escape girl is definetly a spiner and very fuckable. But more on the hood side if you will in relation to barbie. Escape girl's skin tone is a plus for my taste. They both have their own attributes. Pictures prices are ridicolous. Who the heck pays for pics anyways. Now that we know they are real, I am sure negotiation should be easier. We should be able to bring prices down if we stick together. I already pay the admission price for all of us 😊. No candy use sign is a plus in my opinion. Now escape girl's room did have a little grass smell to it. But better than other type of candy IMHO. No track marks on none of them for sure. Hope this cmments helps clarify some doubts guys.
Originally Posted by DonaldWicker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





