Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 930 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4300
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4299
    Still looking for some suggestions here. Heading back to Vegas soon fellow Mongers.

    Haven't been in a few years. Is discreet whispers and HSLV still around? How are their services? Thinking of taking a plunge for a doubles session for the ol bucket list. Anyone tried that? Recommendations? Thank you in advance.

  3. #4298
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajdar88  [View Original Post]
    In town until tomorrow morning and was seeing if anyone had any info on a fit / athletic MILF. Prefer GFE but not a dealbreaker.
    Check Franchesca out.

    http://www.franchescamarchiano.ch/

    Or Ciara.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sexyciara

    Or Kellie, not as fit as the others but she's alot of fun.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/kellie-sinz

    Good Luck.

  4. #4297
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    How do you get on a specials list? I inquired about Rebel Lynn and it was $14. Highway robbery I don't care how hot her vids are.
    OK. I'm stupid. Do you mean $140 or just $14?

  5. #4296

    Still have it?

    If you were tech savvy and downloaded this message me.

  6. #4295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Not mine

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Oh those are your vids C3? Good stuff.
    Not my vids. But I did get more DT action. Love feeling those tonsils.

    I found her to be a very nice regular kind of girl.

    C3.

  7. #4294
    I'm on there with the same username as on here. Just send me your USG username in the comment if you send a friend request and I'll add. Only have a couple of older vids but trying to add to the collection as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I support this. Maybe I'll repost my old videos and set out on a mission to create new ones.

  8. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. I am planning my first visit to LV and trying to line up some fun. I've seen Lola Marie posting on a few different boards but I haven't been able to find any reviews. Does anyone have any info on her?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...tonight_220822
    I also asked about Lola but haven't heard anything.

    She does have reviews on them. But I find that site sketchy and not so reliable. The reviews look good but my guess is that she'll fill the bill, but I don't think she's GFE, if that's your thing. If not, then go for it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lola-mar...s-vegas-482643

  9. #4292

    Lola Marie?

    Greetings fellow mongers. I am planning my first visit to LV and trying to line up some fun. I've seen Lola Marie posting on a few different boards but I haven't been able to find any reviews. Does anyone have any info on her?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...tonight_220822

  10. #4291
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I support this. Maybe I'll repost my old videos and set out on a mission to create new ones.
    I'm intrigued! I'd do my best to contribute.

  11. #4290
    Please do.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I support this. Maybe I'll repost my old videos and set out on a mission to create new ones.

  12. #4289

    PornHub

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Love seeing vids of the local girls. We should have a USG friend group on pornhub to share vids of the girls that don't mind on private "friend only" settings.
    I support this. Maybe I'll repost my old videos and set out on a mission to create new ones.

  13. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyFresh  [View Original Post]
    They're legit. I used them a few times in the past when they used to run specials during the slow times.
    How do you get on a specials list? I inquired about Rebel Lynn and it was $14. Highway robbery I don't care how hot her vids are.

  14. #4287
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyComb  [View Original Post]
    Although I didn't see Sweet May with my partner, She says she does entertain couples but prefers more than an hour.

    Check her out.
    I can't get over her butter face. I saw her eating Pho at place near me and recognized her. I was with my SO so didn't acknowledge but she was with some old dude. Looked like a John but maybe not. Who takes a provider out for Pho? LOL.

    Anyway she is tiny but her face doesn't do it for me. Certainly not for her rates.

  15. #4286

    Looking for a fit MILF

    In town until tomorrow morning and was seeing if anyone had any info on a fit / athletic MILF. Prefer GFE but not a dealbreaker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape