Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 16684
-
05-03-19 13:36 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 504Just talking to her on the phone was enough for me. Kind of mean and nasty. Not my idea of a fun time. If your looking for a doggy style girl to do it and leave fast her 80 special might work for some guys. Even with not much to choose from don't think I would go near her.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 12:48 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 213Hunter = not worth the trouble
She actually gets more bitchy after repeat visits. I won't return and wouldn't recommend. She has a smelly ass, too.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 11:38 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 124Hunter
Not worth it. Saw her once glad she had a special for $80. Only wanted doggy no daty as she supposedly has a bf and that was for him. Place was a wreck, bare mattress. Ok BBBJ to finish. She leaves the room to do other things while I am getting dressed, says goodbye from down the hall.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
No connection whatsoever which I believe you like as I do. Felt nothing. If looking for a quick cum dumpster, maybe.
No plans to ever repeat.
-
05-03-19 10:26 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 255Man, that's a rough ad! I would stay as far away from her as possible, if I were you.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 10:03 #3960Regular Member

Posts: 17Thought about trying my hand at her too. I can deal with the bad attitude, give her the hate fuck of a lifetime LOL.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 09:42 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 2120Hunter
I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.
And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
-
05-03-19 07:16 #3958Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Providers
I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.
-
05-03-19 00:58 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 147That particular site has a reputation for fake reviews. Lots of suspiciously new reviews for providers that are retired, and in some cases even deceased.
Originally Posted by StonesFan169
[View Original Post]
FYI this is a big ask for someone with zero credibility or contributions. Just making sure you understand that. Nothing personal.
-
05-02-19 23:45 #3956Regular Member

Posts: 17Cali / Rae.
http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...r/060301647251
Does calls in Janesville / Madison. After today I won't be repeating. Was cool at first would get close to an hour for 60 and had an okay BBBJ. She owed me a night for running off on me to do something for her friend and not coming back so I wrote it off as whatever, ended up giving her 40 and she asked me to take her to her heroin dealer because she feels like she's about to be hit with dope sickness. Whatever I take her, come back do the thing, she asks to spend to night and promise to make it up to me. I let her. Long story short, I'm deep cleaning my house kinda get the dope sweat smell out of my cover. Meanwhile she's constantly bugging asking me to borrow money when still owed me, told her I don't have it. At least not for you and it's time to drop you off at wherever you're going so I can get you out my face. Terrible, terrible, terrible.
-
05-02-19 21:57 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 147Time horizon
I haven't heard that time horizon term before. But I agree that's exactly how a lot of people with poor impulse control think, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:53 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 147Thanks for sharing. I haven't met any of them. That's helpful.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 21:51 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 147I liked Melissa a lot too. She rode well. Nice enthusiasm. I only saw her once.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
I wasn't as into Amber. Felt like a rush job. Photos seemed a bit dated.
I can't get Ash to show up. She'll respond each time, make plans, but never show up.
-
05-02-19 18:59 #3952Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Providers
Can you PM me?
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 16:19 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 2120A shorter Hunter:
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
"Call me now! You fucking assholes. ".
-
05-02-19 15:36 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 147It gets a bit cheaper once you get approved for VIP, which is the norm. They're reliable, clean, safe, and good looking. They're in safe incalls. You're not going to get robbed or stood up. The photos are mostly accurate, with flattering angles / lighting. Some wore the same outfits. They have their own feedback & review system. You can see scores after VIP.
Originally Posted by SitNud
[View Original Post]
Performance and attitudes vary a bit, but are better than locals. The norm is usually GFE, dfk, daty if you want, cfs, msog. I haven't asked for anal or BBFS. They don't do half hours, but you'll get the full hour. Out of about a dozen, 1 would kiss but wouldn't BBBJ and 1 would BBBJ but wouldn't kiss. The worst by far with them was like a pretty average local.










Reply With Quote




