Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3963

    Hunter = not worth the trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    She actually gets more bitchy after repeat visits. I won't return and wouldn't recommend. She has a smelly ass, too.

  2. #3962

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Not worth it. Saw her once glad she had a special for $80. Only wanted doggy no daty as she supposedly has a bf and that was for him. Place was a wreck, bare mattress. Ok BBBJ to finish. She leaves the room to do other things while I am getting dressed, says goodbye from down the hall.

    No connection whatsoever which I believe you like as I do. Felt nothing. If looking for a quick cum dumpster, maybe.

    No plans to ever repeat.

  3. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Man, that's a rough ad! I would stay as far away from her as possible, if I were you.

  4. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658
    Thought about trying my hand at her too. I can deal with the bad attitude, give her the hate fuck of a lifetime LOL.

  5. #3959

    Hunter

    I know some guys see her. I'd love a recent update on her. She's perpetually on the maybe shelf for me. Her attitude just oozes contempt and GPS.

    And the only reason I ask is it's just so fucking barren, any girl that seems possibly even mildly average looking no matter how terrible the attitude starts to look appealing.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/406126544658

  6. #3958

    Asian Providers

    I can't seem to find any. I think I may be all finished with this hobby, seems like a desert out there.

  7. #3957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by StonesFan169  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but I was hoping someone had more current contact info. I see she had a review as recent as April 2019 on Erotic Monkey but who knows that site is probably fake. All the numbers I've found for her are disconnected. I'd really like to see this provider again.
    That particular site has a reputation for fake reviews. Lots of suspiciously new reviews for providers that are retired, and in some cases even deceased.

    FYI this is a big ask for someone with zero credibility or contributions. Just making sure you understand that. Nothing personal.

  8. #3956

    Cali / Rae.

    http://janesville.skipthegames.com/f...r/060301647251

    Does calls in Janesville / Madison. After today I won't be repeating. Was cool at first would get close to an hour for 60 and had an okay BBBJ. She owed me a night for running off on me to do something for her friend and not coming back so I wrote it off as whatever, ended up giving her 40 and she asked me to take her to her heroin dealer because she feels like she's about to be hit with dope sickness. Whatever I take her, come back do the thing, she asks to spend to night and promise to make it up to me. I let her. Long story short, I'm deep cleaning my house kinda get the dope sweat smell out of my cover. Meanwhile she's constantly bugging asking me to borrow money when still owed me, told her I don't have it. At least not for you and it's time to drop you off at wherever you're going so I can get you out my face. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

  9. #3955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Time horizon

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where I read it. I think it was some old timer on the Milwaukee board sharing pearls of wisdom.

    He said these girls have a very small time horizon.

    You and I might think, "Wait, this girl would be silly to fuck me over for $100 when I'm willing to give her $100 a week indefinitely. ".

    And we're wrong. You know why? Making that thought requires a time horizon that stretches beyond the next few hours.

    Which is vastly more than these girls can fathom.
    I haven't heard that time horizon term before. But I agree that's exactly how a lot of people with poor impulse control think, unfortunately.

  10. #3954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list to add to real and good providers.

    Bella. I saw her yesterday. Pics are real and if anything, she's better looking. Great attitude. She is probably currently the best in madison. My only complaint was the donation to come to dodgeville.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/362137800202

    Lexxi. Yes, she probably has 20 lbs on her pictures but she is still really good looking and has a very pretty face. She's very experienced. I had a good time with her. Just a little too business like for me to repeat. I'd still recommend.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/714375736191

    Jane Dusk. I don't buy the ripoff reports. I saw her about a year ago. More than once. And I don't repeat often. She might talk to much. But, she puts you at ease. No other complaints. I would see her again and I wouldn't be worried about being ripped off.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/561442099058
    Thanks for sharing. I haven't met any of them. That's helpful.

  11. #3953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Here's my list of girls I've seen and would repeat with:

    - Melissa (cute as fuck, hot body, very GFE, just no kissing, and everything covered).

    - Amber (I find her attractive, she can give a great session, and she can give a not so great rushed session; work on timing and communication with this one).

    - Ash (very GND look, super fun, ultra GFE); also known as thicc (yes, misspelled) booty or juicy booty

    The list is sadly very short. Angel is gone. Tay disappeared. Brittan is on vacation.

    I'd love to see the girl on the right in Raine's ad pics. I think that's the same girl that Lucy was doing doubles with. Small world. I wonder if anyone ever actually saw that other girl. She's cute as fuck.

    Who else is there? Jesus.
    I liked Melissa a lot too. She rode well. Nice enthusiasm. I only saw her once.

    I wasn't as into Amber. Felt like a rush job. Photos seemed a bit dated.

    I can't get Ash to show up. She'll respond each time, make plans, but never show up.

  12. #3952

    Asian Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    Mia's number is the same. I just recently talked to her. I think Coco might be out of the area at the moment. If you find any others please let us know!
    Can you PM me?

  13. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    So I assume Hunter is the one with an ad posted saying DTF? That would make sense and explain why they both have the same number in their ads recently.
    A shorter Hunter:

    "Call me now! You fucking assholes. ".

  14. #3950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    If you schedule a date through CG what can you expect? Anything uncovered? Any BB? Good performance? Good attitude? Get your full time? I have never spent that much but sure wouldn't mind getting a non-drug addict and a truly hot chick for once.
    It gets a bit cheaper once you get approved for VIP, which is the norm. They're reliable, clean, safe, and good looking. They're in safe incalls. You're not going to get robbed or stood up. The photos are mostly accurate, with flattering angles / lighting. Some wore the same outfits. They have their own feedback & review system. You can see scores after VIP.

    Performance and attitudes vary a bit, but are better than locals. The norm is usually GFE, dfk, daty if you want, cfs, msog. I haven't asked for anal or BBFS. They don't do half hours, but you'll get the full hour. Out of about a dozen, 1 would kiss but wouldn't BBBJ and 1 would BBBJ but wouldn't kiss. The worst by far with them was like a pretty average local.

  15. #3949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    If you schedule a date through CG what can you expect? Anything uncovered? Any BB? Good performance? Good attitude? Get your full time? I have never spent that much but sure wouldn't mind getting a non-drug addict and a truly hot chick for once.
    Most BBBJ with a few exceptions, all CFS. Good girls. All very hot, different level from what's normally around here. Zero drug use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape