Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 29360
-
05-03-19 16:52 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 247Following
Hopefully someone can e;elaborate on this place.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 16:08 #11824Regular Member

Posts: 6Old CTM Location?
So, has the long-time-gone "Chinese Therapeutic Massage" back, and at their old location, or is this something else?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 15:52 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 190If you go here make it clear who you're getting I got the ole bait and switch. Christ.
Originally Posted by Beanes9021
[View Original Post]
Cici has left sunrise in Franklin for good and sweets location makes me nervous. I need a new place bad.
-
05-03-19 13:36 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 1175New spa?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/enjoy...-real-19617642
Just saw this one. I don't remember there being one in this area for a while.
-
05-03-19 10:07 #11821Senior Member

Posts: 727First Time
Plenty to choose from on the east side Just read the reviews on here. A few to think about are.
Originally Posted by Chris1256
[View Original Post]
You Spa.
BB Spa.
Sweet Spa.
21 Jump Street.
Rose Spa.
King Spa.
-
05-03-19 09:22 #11820Senior Member

Posts: 1175Mayumi
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/103512?layout=list
Has anyone tried her lately? I've been seeing the ad for a while but usually can't do outcall. Had an opportunity yesterday but nobody answered texts or calls the last couple of days.
-
05-03-19 00:46 #11819Senior Member

Posts: 616Full report. I accidently uploaded this report earlier by hitting enter by mistake.
Fixed up report.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 00:04 #11818Regular Member

Posts: 1Where to go?
First time looking for massage parlor but want somewhere where they tease and possibly HE? I love on the east side of Indy so don't want to go too far unless it's really worth it.
-
05-02-19 21:09 #11817Regular Member

Posts: 4Question
I am recently married and my wife is ok with my continuing to get massages but I can no longer frequent notorious happy ending spas. She is pretty fun (cool with threesomes and strip clubs) and doesn't care that I go but back where we are from her sisters husband got busted at a spa one and she has concerns that might happen here in Indy. As she is amazing and asks for very little I was willing to make the sacrifice. My question is what are the best legit places in the city with lots of teasing and fun without HE? I also enjoy table showers as well so if you know of any that include all 3 let me know.
-
05-02-19 16:29 #11816Regular Member

Posts: 17Muffler Shop
Would you care to share location of shop? You can inbox me.
Originally Posted by Beanes9021
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 13:08 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 616Phoenix review
Lisa at phoenix. 60 1 hour 40 for HJ. The other girl that works here is better looking.
-
05-02-19 08:53 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 616Tucson review
Her name is either shindy or cindy it seems like half these girls don't know how to pronounce their own name and they talk in hushed tones which doesn't help! IDK if it was the lighting or what but she appeared to have heavy bags under her eyes her face definitely looks more worn / older looking. 60 full hour massage. Massage was just ok nothing special. 40 for the HJ release again nothing special I won't be repeating with her next time. One thing I like about tucson over phoenix is that you can wait inside the entryway on the little couch you don't have to stand around outside in full view of everybody coming and going.
-
05-01-19 20:33 #11813Senior Member

Posts: 215Alive and well
I'm happy to report that the Muffler Shop is alive and well. Not sure of the girl's name, but she's got a great set of naturals and gets the job done.
-
05-01-19 20:31 #11812Senior Member

Posts: 215No sign at all. Look for a house with a blacktop parking lot and an open sign in the door. North of Stop 10.
Originally Posted by DagonDebaer
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 22:54 #11811Senior Member

Posts: 100Northside would be ideal but I was planning on BB.
Originally Posted by DagonDebaer
[View Original Post]
Sorry thought this was for me. I should read before posting.










Reply With Quote




