Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 35480
-
05-02-19 15:36 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 548God damn!
Her report says 10 xans and 7 bags. OF COURSE she would look zombiefied for the headshot LOL. Fuck.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-19 15:18 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 32Bsw
Back in town for a couple of weeks. Picked up BSW spinner on 22nd street. Forgot her name but has a nostril ring. Pick her up headed to her house close by. CBS was fabulous never stopped for like 5 minutes. 30 offered FS for 50 but stuck with headache. Small little ass. I'll seek her out again for more.
Looking for a Spanish provider that does BB if anyone has digits would be much appreciated. Cheers.
-
05-02-19 14:53 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 434Another wonderful dream of Salina
A couple of nights ago I once again dreamed of my ATF Salina. She's cuter than ever as I made the scoop and good thing because someone else was trying to get her but she told me that he was bad news and was with a WSW that stank to high heaven. We go to the usual spot and she gave me a very passionate BBBJ and a CFS. She is a real beauty so guys, treat her right and she'll do the same. Take care and stay safe.
Jiat2001.
-
05-02-19 03:47 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 426OBT sparse late
Saw a risky pick up just south of Lancaster in the bus lane. Not much else besides. Tons of LE atmotwl just south of Grand maybe 12 cars. As I am typing this saw a WSW walk into Wawa (mall one) but she is probably sneaking up on 60.
-
05-02-19 00:18 #26416Regular Member

Posts: 5Trail and 192.
So I was able to have 2 dreams with 2 different SW in a matter of about 3 hours. Both right from the save a lot parking lot. One actually left her wallet in my car, and so I called her back and gave it to her and a ride home. So this area appears to be pretty active, and was able to get FS in both dreams. Now that I've done this a few times I know what to look for and am having pretty good luck. Safe and happy hunting gentlemen, and it's nice to be amongst you here.
-
05-01-19 23:32 #26415Senior Member

Posts: 180Was this her.
Was this her?
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 23:12 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 206No help but picking are slim tonight. Also it seems pointless to get these phone numbers because none of these girls ever respond.
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 22:28 #26413Senior Member

Posts: 328Candice.
Anybody seen Candice lately? I haven't made it out to the trail in the daytime in a few days, but I haven't seen her since the 28th of March. Last time she was gone, she got locked up for awhile, so maybe she's on vacation, or I just can't find her. Doesn't seem to respond to texts anymore either. Any info is appreciated.
-
05-01-19 22:25 #26412Senior Member

Posts: 199Read head in a dress
I was on my way to the supermarket and in the median south of wayward. I seen an angel. A beautiful read heard in a flowing dress. I made the you. And she was gone. So I go to the supermarket. On my way back there she was again bu the Best Buy. I turned around and she was gone. I turned around a couple of times and she was gone.
Does anyone know who she is? Digits!
-
04-30-19 16:13 #26411Senior Member

Posts: 548Some examples
Vacation saved many lives believe it or not. Or so far it's been working for at least 3 that I know. Kept them off the shit for about two weeks, now they're on facebook constantly talking about God. Well, I guess I'd rather them knock on my door telling me I'm blind and to convert than them doping and dying out there.
Originally Posted by Deeez
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 03:48 #26410Senior Member

Posts: 332In the past decade I've known a couple of escorts and college friends that passed away from that junk. It is better for a lot of these addicted SW to spend months in jail, if it can keep them off of that crap while they're incarcerated. I rather them alive and clean than dead.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 03:02 #26409Senior Member

Posts: 548Man
Seen so much beauty and intelligence gone to waste with this poison. It's a damn shame how many families, lives, kids and good futures this poison turned to shit.
Originally Posted by DingALing
[View Original Post]
Is this what William Gladstone meant when he said "I am in dread of judgments of God upon England for our national iniquity towards China. ".
Someone somewhere please turn this around. Let the mothers and fathers return home, and the kids back on track to a future. God rests the souls of the forsaken.
-
04-29-19 22:33 #26408Banned Member

Posts: 220Barbie on vacation
Barbie on vacation and she is looking just as zombiefied as Ashley aka Bella Saint was a few weeks ago. These SW's need to stay off that shit, god damn its fucking up their lives.
-
04-29-19 19:09 #26407Senior Member

Posts: 206Where's the pics?
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 19:07 #26406Senior Member

Posts: 206The plan
I haven't came in two weeks. The plan is to find someone tomorrow morning and dump two weeks worth of jizz all over her face. Going to try to take pictures afterwards. Should be fun. My question to you guys are there any cheap hotels you would recommend that possibly even do rates by the hour. I can imagine I'm not going to need a lot of time. I plan on hitting the trail at 9 AM. Thank you gentlemen.










Reply With Quote






