Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10475

    High priced girl

    Contacted a girl who post sister site to here. Vanessa.

    She is askin for $$hr and I was going to plunge as long as pics are her.

    Damn stupid girl can't communicate by text to get things moving. After 4-5 hrs, I said fuck it.

    If they're asking for $, better communication would be basic.

    I don't make $$hr and I respond to my clients or potential clients right away. If someone pay me $$hr, I would be replying in my sleep.

    Just letting my steam out.

  2. #10474
    No luck here either, was wondering the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon4069  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Charlotte is still around? I texted her but nothing.

  3. #10473

    Sweetie.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Does Sweetie dance at Paper Moon? If so is that her stage name?
    Stage name Scarlett. At Rouge at the moment.

  4. #10472

    Sweetie at Paper Moon?

    Does Sweetie dance at Paper Moon? If so is that her stage name?

  5. #10471
    Damn, she looks good (minus tats). Very tempted.

  6. #10470

    Treasure I guess

    Had a dream with Treasure and questioned myself about posting since it was not a good dream at all. I will try to be unbiased about it and just stick to the facts. Here goes.

    Pics are outdated, but it seems to be her. Major baby damage. She was late by almost an hour and first thing she did was go into the bathroom, turn on the faucet and just be there for almost 15 min. Came out and just seemed out of it. Kissing was completely one sided and closed lips. Everything covered which is fine by me. BJ was good, but incredibly short. CG and K9 were mechanical. One pop and off to the bathroom again. Same story. Donation was for an hour but got 15 minutes at most. I didn't want any drama so I just took this as a bad experience and glad it was over. Never again. YMMV.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/233346808829

  7. #10469

    Sweetie on stg now

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how to get in touch with either of them now that massage republic went away? Site shut down before I could reach out. Old Salt was kind enough to pass along contact I for for his UTR but she had a scheduling conflict st the last minute and we weren't able to reschedule with each other so still looking.

    Thanks.
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/890582585557

  8. #10468

  9. #10467

    Damn good call

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I knew I recognized that low ass bed with the pillows but couldn't totally place it. That's where I also saw Vikki last week. Getting too old for beds on the floor LOL.
    You can see the wheel chair in the background of one of the pictures too LOL.

  10. #10466

    Courtney or Sweetie from Massage Republic

    Anyone know how to get in touch with either of them now that massage republic went away? Site shut down before I could reach out. Old Salt was kind enough to pass along contact I for for his UTR but she had a scheduling conflict st the last minute and we weren't able to reschedule with each other so still looking.

    Thanks.

  11. #10465

    Charlotte

    Anyone know if Charlotte is still around? I texted her but nothing.

  12. #10464

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by CupinDude  [View Original Post]
    That ad seems like your run of the mill spam ads.
    Standard for the asian crapshoot ads.

  13. #10463

    Skipthegames but play these

    Visit this website, fill out this form, list who else you seen, advance deposit, etc.

    Some people have to make this whole oldest profession thing a little too complicated.

  14. #10462
    LOL me too.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I knew I recognized that low ass bed with the pillows but couldn't totally place it. That's where I also saw Vikki last week. Getting too old for beds on the floor LOL.

  15. #10461
    Actually it's the run of the mill Asian provider. Staying at a hotel on midlo and legit just not the girl in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CupinDude  [View Original Post]
    That ad seems like your run of the mill spam ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape