Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 930 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4276

    Looking for a fit MILF

    In town until tomorrow morning and was seeing if anyone had any info on a fit / athletic MILF. Prefer GFE but not a dealbreaker.

  2. #4275

    Incall massage

    Long time lurker first time poster really. I'm going to be out there in a couple of week right after the EDC is over. Like to find a girl for incall naked massage and maybe a BBBJ or HJ. Don't want FS just some hot sexy playtime in my room that is safe. I would love a big boobed Asian, but don't have to have that just a nice looking attractive outgoing and fun girl will do. Big boobs is always a plus. Anyone able to help point a good provider out?

  3. #4274

    Companions

    Although I didn't see Sweet May with my partner, She says she does entertain couples but prefers more than an hour.

    Check her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elect78  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Vegas in late July and will be staying at the Venetian. Does anyone know any Asian companions that are couples friendly?

  4. #4273
    Or this if you feel like it, don't know about GFE though. I don't know what GFE means, it has a lot of meanings to different people, to me it means bare everything. I did get bare BJ from Sophie but I don't know if she does bare pussy too skinny for me. She is cheap though, that's also a vague term. I did .8 for just head don't know if that's cheap or not, to me seemed expensive at the time and still is when I know I can get killer pussy and covered head for .6 at a lat house,

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...t-snack_220535

    Quote Originally Posted by BCramrod  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Vegas for EDC in a couple of weeks. Looking for ladies that have a lot of tats, piercings, and offer GFE. I've come up with this one https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759 and wondered if anyone has any experience with her. Also, if you have suggestions of other ladies that fit my requirements please let me know here or via PM. Not really looking for cheap, looking for a good experience. I'm also an old fart if that makes any difference. Thanks!

  5. #4272
    Quote Originally Posted by BCramrod  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Vegas for EDC in a couple of weeks. Looking for ladies that have a lot of tats, piercings, and offer GFE. I've come up with this one https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759 and wondered if anyone has any experience with her. Also, if you have suggestions of other ladies that fit my requirements please let me know here or via PM. Not really looking for cheap, looking for a good experience. I'm also an old fart if that makes any difference. Thanks!
    Well if you're not into cheap, my I recommend Ms. Bobbi Bunny. Pricey but very well worth it.

    https://www.badbunnylasvegas.com/

    Or try Ms. Aailyah Love. Sexy as hell and she's the right age group.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/aaliyah-...s-vegas-289862

    Or Ana. Her pictures don't show how extensive her tats are, but she pretty well tatted.

    http://www.lovelyanahotprovider.com/

    Good luck and have fun.

  6. #4271
    Oh those are your vids C3? Good stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I asked her what she liked most, she said giving head. What can I say? I liked the way she gave head, too. And other things.

    C3.

  7. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    That's Abby. There's quite a bit of action on her on the Bareback Beauties board here so take a look through the first few pages of that.
    Thanks. I really know how to pick them. Anyone have experience with other similar ladies?

  8. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyFresh  [View Original Post]
    They're legit. I used them a few times in the past when they used to run specials during the slow times.
    How did you find service from their providers? I've had bad luck with pornstars in the US.

  9. #4268
    That's Abby. There's quite a bit of action on her on the Bareback Beauties board here so take a look through the first few pages of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCramrod  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Vegas for EDC in a couple of weeks. Looking for ladies that have a lot of tats, piercings, and offer GFE. I've come up with this one https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759 and wondered if anyone has any experience with her. Also, if you have suggestions of other ladies that fit my requirements please let me know here or via PM. Not really looking for cheap, looking for a good experience. I'm also an old fart if that makes any difference. Thanks!

  10. #4267

    Tats piercings and GFE

    I will be in Vegas for EDC in a couple of weeks. Looking for ladies that have a lot of tats, piercings, and offer GFE. I've come up with this one https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759 and wondered if anyone has any experience with her. Also, if you have suggestions of other ladies that fit my requirements please let me know here or via PM. Not really looking for cheap, looking for a good experience. I'm also an old fart if that makes any difference. Thanks!

  11. #4266
    Love seeing vids of the local girls. We should have a USG friend group on pornhub to share vids of the girls that don't mind on private "friend only" settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    My face was not in any of my videos. I posted about a dozen or so, mostly take of SWs in Vegas, Boston and California. Too many views too fast was surprising. I'll bet if I kept them up, one of them would have over 10 million views by now. Along with all those views come all the other stuff, comments and messages. And of course a huge digital footprint.

  12. #4265

    Exposure

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Too much exposure for you because your face was in the video? Not that I necessarily want to see the video but was she cute at least? LOL Now I'm curious if anyone on this thread have been allowed to film. The thought had crossed my mind but never asked but my interest is oddly peaked. Ha.
    My face was not in any of my videos. I posted about a dozen or so, mostly take of SWs in Vegas, Boston and California. Too many views too fast was surprising. I'll bet if I kept them up, one of them would have over 10 million views by now. Along with all those views come all the other stuff, comments and messages. And of course a huge digital footprint.

  13. #4264

    Asian companions

    I'm coming to Vegas in late July and will be staying at the Venetian. Does anyone know any Asian companions that are couples friendly?

  14. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this site? https://porncompanions.com/LasVegasPornstarEscorts.aspx Seems waaay TGTBT. If nobody has any experience with the site might be worth TOFTT, high risk, high reward!
    They're legit. I used them a few times in the past when they used to run specials during the slow times.

  15. #4262
    Thanks for the info. I am booked with Logan Laine for early in the AM, so not as likely to be bumped due to the hour of the day. Her assistant claims that she likes early appointments so I may get lucky. I generally like a single hour when the hourly rate goes to $500 in case the provider doesn't perform.

    Can't get in touch with Kendra, I'm a sucker for the curves.

    Will be trying Delaney.

    Any thoughts on TinyXX, Bettie Boobs, Healthy Vixen and Sheila Jones? Thanks in advance for any help, it is so greatly appreciated!

    After my trip I will send a report of my findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Here's the low down, Delaney Delish is the real deal, you can take that to the bank.

    Kendra Kashimire, I dunno but by the looks. You TOFT.

    Logan Laine will be hit or miss. If you book one hour, you might get her. You'll be subject to if a better offer comes along then she'll bail. If you really, I mean really want to see her booked 2 hours. I'd pass. Never could tell with that "Group". And yes they're still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape