Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33879
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThemTugs  [View Original Post]
    Your guess is as good as mine if she will return to Health. She use to be at Yan before Health as Jessie.
    She will return in late May or early June.

  2. #33878
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Egyptian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuy22  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get in touch with her for a few months. She's off the radar.
    Suggest you try again. She answered my call this morning.

  3. #33877

    Holiday

    Had to go see the "young cute providers" after reading the reviews. I knew going in that Anna was the one I didn't want based on a review, so who did I draw? Anna. Oh well, decent massage. Lots of grazing, so, time for the flip and start the otc. , she pulls out the rack and their pretty nice, so I try to get one in my mouth and she pulls away. Long story short, says will get naked for 100.00. I laugh and she ask if I've been there before and I lied and said "of course" I had YuYu. She asked if she did that for 40 and I said no just HJ. Anyway, she's been around the block and has some decent skills with the HJ and finished me off. I didn't get to see the younger talent. Maybe I'll call ahead next time and asked for someone else.

    Can anyone PM any extras they've gotten from there or LI's? I'd greatly appreciate it.

  4. #33876
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know what happened to the girl who called herself Egyptian Goddess PM me if still around and contact number.

    Thank you
    I've been trying to get in touch with her for a few months. She's off the radar.

  5. #33875
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know what happened to the girl who called herself Egyptian Goddess PM me if still around and contact number.

    Thank you
    Check your inbox.

  6. #33874

    Egyptian Goddess

    Does any one know what happened to the girl who called herself Egyptian Goddess PM me if still around and contact number.

    Thank you

  7. #33873

    Changed her name to Amanda and left for 3 months in Feb

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went in January to Health in Cumming, Bella was working there. Next time I called to make a booking, was told by the Mamasan that Bella has gone to China and will come back in April. Since then I have tried once reaching out, but seems she is not back. Anyone has any updates?
    Your guess is as good as mine if she will return to Health. She use to be at Yan before Health as Jessie.

  8. #33872

    Anyone recommend AMP or body rub in Monterrey Mexico??

    Can someone recommend AMP or body rub in Monterrey Mexico??

    I will travelling there for business and looking for a place to go.

    Is there any website I can look or hoping a taxi, ask??

  9. #33871
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BradNoxy1  [View Original Post]
    Went in about 2 weeks ago and drew Judy (or maybe July?) Good massage, good standard HE finish, and very pretty at that. Left. 6 + . 5. Last time I asked she was no longer there. Anybody know where she went next?
    I ran into a Judy at Adore about a week ago but the place was booked so I left.

  10. #33870

    Judy / July at Adore?

    Went in about 2 weeks ago and drew Judy (or maybe July?) Good massage, good standard HE finish, and very pretty at that. Left. 6 + . 5. Last time I asked she was no longer there. Anybody know where she went next?

  11. #33869
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    The only sure thing in my experience at this place is an upsell and a decent table shower. I've seen some young cuties there and met a few good ones.

    It's hard to want to go there unlesss I'm in a mood for a table shower, a gamble and an annoying upsell with a decent massage.

    Never the less once in a while I make a stop. Usually regret it. But found a gem once.
    That scenario is so typical of most CAMPs now. Getting so tough to find a cute one that does a great massage with no upsell.

  12. #33868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    A blind hog can find an acorn every now and then.
    Can a blind hog post an AMP review?

    My apologies if that was your review and your the acorn referring to your girl.

  13. #33867

    Upsells

    Quote Originally Posted by JDont  [View Original Post]
    The only sure thing in my experience at this place is an upsell and a decent table shower. I've seen some young cuties there and met a few good ones.

    It's hard to want to go there unlesss I'm in a mood for a table shower, a gamble and an annoying upsell with a decent massage.

    Never the less once in a while I make a stop. Usually regret it. But found a gem once.
    No is a complete sentence. The prices are clearly displayed on the wall. Pick what you want and say no to anything else.

  14. #33866

    The song remains the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuated  [View Original Post]
    Driving by last evening, I noticed that Xin on Peachtree Industrial is now Sweet Dream Massage. I wonder if this means that Michelle has moved on, or if they have just reorganized.
    The sign above the door is the only change.

  15. #33865

    Xin has changed names

    Driving by last evening, I noticed that Xin on Peachtree Industrial is now Sweet Dream Massage. I wonder if this means that Michelle has moved on, or if they have just reorganized.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape