Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 930 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4261
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm starting to think you're a chick. Doesn't matter though, we are about to part company if you don't knock this shit off.

    A2

  2. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey03  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Harmony Taylor? https://harmonytaylor.ch/introduction.php I found her on private delights and it seems she offers Greek, which is what I'm after. Are the pics real? The price is steep, but in my range.
    I'm probably late to the party, but she's legit. But again, with that group it would work more to your favor if you book 2 hours or more. Anything less and it'll be 50/50.

    But she's been around for awhile.

  3. #4259

    Is this site legit?

    Anyone try this site? https://porncompanions.com/LasVegasPornstarEscorts.aspx Seems waaay TGTBT. If nobody has any experience with the site might be worth TOFTT, high risk, high reward!

  4. #4258

    Exposure

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I put up some BBBJ w / Facial videos I took of trampy non-pro going to town on me on Pornhub. One video had nearly one million views in less than two months. I figured that was too much exposure for me and I took them down.
    Too much exposure for you because your face was in the video? Not that I necessarily want to see the video but was she cute at least? LOL Now I'm curious if anyone on this thread have been allowed to film. The thought had crossed my mind but never asked but my interest is oddly peaked. Ha.

  5. #4257
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Delaney Delish

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Here's the low down, Delaney Delish is the real deal, you can take that to the bank.

    Kendra Kashimire, I dunno but by the looks. You TOFT.

    Logan Laine will be hit or miss. If you book one hour, you might get her. You'll be subject to if a better offer comes along then she'll bail. If you really, I mean really want to see her booked 2 hours. I'd pass. Never could tell with that "Group". And yes they're still around.
    If Delaney Delish's skin was a few shades darker she could stunt double for the pornstar Diamond Jackson. Her age is in the ballpark as well. Wonder if they are related?

  6. #4256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    No problem recommending

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Looks like his go to is Kinky Keira. Got to check that headgame out next time I'm in Vegas!
    I asked her what she liked most, she said giving head. What can I say? I liked the way she gave head, too. And other things.

    C3.

  7. #4255

    Pornhub

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB  [View Original Post]
    Nice link. I am also surprised the video wasn't shot by a monger here. It gives me some ideas for next time though LMAO.
    I put up some BBBJ w / Facial videos I took of trampy non-pro going to town on me on Pornhub. One video had nearly one million views in less than two months. I figured that was too much exposure for me and I took them down.

  8. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by BCaspius  [View Original Post]
    I have a trip planned and will be seeing several great ladies I already know. I have been researching others to include in my tour. I am not 100% sure that Erotic Monkey and Private Delights (PD) can be fully trusted. PD in particular, I did not come across a single negative review, and moreover the reviews are really gentle in language. TER (the gold standard) reviews were sometimes crude and even rude, but rarely as flowery as PD. I thank you in advance for any insights.

    Two ladies I would love to try only have reviews on PD (that I can find). Any help on these lovely ladies would be greatly appreciated.

    Kendra Kashmire - https://privatedelights.ch/listing/K...vada/Las-Vegas.

    Delaney Delish - https://privatedelights.ch/listing/D...vada/Las-Vegas.

    Logan Laine - https://privatedelights.ch/listing/L...vada/Las-Vegas.
    Here's the low down, Delaney Delish is the real deal, you can take that to the bank.

    Kendra Kashimire, I dunno but by the looks. You TOFT.

    Logan Laine will be hit or miss. If you book one hour, you might get her. You'll be subject to if a better offer comes along then she'll bail. If you really, I mean really want to see her booked 2 hours. I'd pass. Never could tell with that "Group". And yes they're still around.

  9. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by Brccfp02  [View Original Post]
    Kat Kovell is a wonderful time.
    What's your Budget??

    This young lady will rock your world.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sexyciara

  10. #4252
    From his vids her BBBJ looked really average. Sunset /. 6 gave way better head just judging from the vids. Did she even allow CIM? Did you film her too?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    That definitely is her. I've seen amazing reviews of her BBBJ here so I went to try a few weeks ago. She was in a dumpy hotel on the strip. She was asking for 80 but I talked her down to 60. Her BBBJ was lackluster in my opinion. I was sitting on the bed while she was servicing me and leaned back and with my hand underneath her comforter I felt what was undeniably a syringe. Be careful fellas. It had the cover on it but if that thing would've stuck me I think I would've thrown her out the second story window. As far as this guy's other videos go. I've seen reviews on sophie but have never pulled the trigger. She looks like fun in the video. I'll try to set up with her today.

  11. #4251
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Looks like his go to is Kinky Keira. Got to check that headgame out next time I'm in Vegas!
    That definitely is her. I've seen amazing reviews of her BBBJ here so I went to try a few weeks ago. She was in a dumpy hotel on the strip. She was asking for 80 but I talked her down to 60. Her BBBJ was lackluster in my opinion. I was sitting on the bed while she was servicing me and leaned back and with my hand underneath her comforter I felt what was undeniably a syringe. Be careful fellas. It had the cover on it but if that thing would've stuck me I think I would've thrown her out the second story window. As far as this guy's other videos go. I've seen reviews on sophie but have never pulled the trigger. She looks like fun in the video. I'll try to set up with her today.

  12. #4250

    Insight please and thank you

    Heading back to Vegas soon fellow Mongers.

    Haven't been in a few years. Is discreet whispers and HSLV still around? How are their services? Thinking of taking a plunge for a doubles session for the ol bucket list. Anyone tried that? Recommendations? Thank you in advance.

  13. #4249

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he has a few vids with Keira, SinCity Cindy, and a short clip of him doing Sophie Lovely doggy. Surprised he's not one of us here LOL.
    Looks like his go to is Kinky Keira. Got to check that headgame out next time I'm in Vegas!

  14. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabjay0070  [View Original Post]
    Loooking for fun with an older woman, any recomm brothas?
    Kat Kovell is a wonderful time.

  15. #4247

    Thansk

    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he has a few vids with Keira, SinCity Cindy, and a short clip of him doing Sophie Lovely doggy. Surprised he's not one of us here LOL.
    Nice link. I am also surprised the video wasn't shot by a monger here. It gives me some ideas for next time though LMAO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape