Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 10614
-
05-04-19 10:13 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 577Success with Harlot Hub?
Recently came across harlothub for first time this morning. Not much data on it and tna's Kailee has more ads than everyone else listed; but who has success / experience with the site?
And specifically, any intel on this lady?
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...77-213319.html
Thanks in advance!
-
05-03-19 20:34 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 98Now on ignore had to happen some time.
Looks like Geneva took offense to negotiated BBFS and put me on Ignore.
Bummer she gets real wet and is real creamy. Oh well there are others.
Nadia is fine and fun.
Casey is a lot of fun also.
Mermaid killer has become a big girl not worth it anymore.
-
05-03-19 19:47 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 26Tilia
Anyone got some info on her. Does she belong in this forum?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128467%3B
-
05-03-19 18:51 #1611Senior Member

Posts: 287Speaking of testing what are our options? I have been going to Planned Parenthood because its close and convenient but if there are free or cheapre clinics out there that do complete or almost compete testing it would be good to know!
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 17:06 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 1364Rowdy:
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
We've all been there at one time or another in our poon hunting times & if any monger tells you otherwise he is lying or too embarrassed.
My compliments for being so forthcoming & honest in the forum.
Get tested, learn from your mistake & find some sweet thing instead of some overweight cum dumpster.
Again, your candid post was refreshing.
-
05-03-19 16:11 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 109Athena76 I may have to quit hobbying
Bad choice.
1 Tna board pictures are at least decade old.
2 she has spent 10 years first in line at all you can eat buffets.
3 she will do BBFS with just an ask.
4 greek is availble but yuck not for me hairy and stained looking.
5 I should have ghosted I got glimpse of her coming to open entry door should have run.
6 actually tore my skin on my dick bad friction I hope either that or I just got instant Herpes.
Us to use quote all pussy is good just some is better than others, Not true the use date on this pussy was way past expiration date. After leaving While thinking about meeting I actually got nauseous, in 14 years in the hobby I know better and should not have made this move. If this is best choice I could make, I guess I do not know what I am doing any longer and should backaway or quit all together. Worst experience in close to 200 events. Until I get my poop together do not relie on my review selections. I have to rethink my criteria. Incall was kind of clean but shabby at best. If my statements here are denigrating your ATF I am sorry.
Look at it this way if this lady walked up to me in a bar and said lets go play for free I would have declined with out a moments thought. Still feeling awful after several days. Brothers let my words save you the anguish. Hope I have not violated any board rules just trying to save others time, money, embarrassment and concern of catching something, planning on the free clinic on Monday just to make sure I did not catch anything.
-
05-02-19 22:18 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 107Don't waste your time. No BBFS or daty boring.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 02:17 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 60Nadia delivers!
Nadia is still in town but trying to head back to seattle soon. Awesome lay.
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 21:01 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 2936Have any real pics you can pm me?
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 20:47 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 389Haven Fox Summer time
Haven used to use a secluded outdoor play location. About 3 years ago. Very nice wooded area in the summer. Does she still do an outdoor location? Since the she doesn't have an in call it was good for dates where you didn't want to book a room or bring her to your place. Her ads didn't mention it last summer.
-
04-30-19 19:38 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 107Playtimesover
Sa girl.
Anyone see her?
-
04-30-19 19:02 #1603Senior Member

Posts: 107Her name on SA is piper 420.
Originally Posted by HotDog7979
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:53 #1602Senior Member

Posts: 2035Attractive. Willing. Enthusiastic. Submissive.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Likes to be treated like a dirty little girl.
-
04-30-19 16:15 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 443Go to the Washington thread.
Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 15:48 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 107SA girl
Anyone seen this one?













Reply With Quote





