Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8276
-
05-05-19 04:16 #1391Regular Member

Posts: 8Dreamgirls fox's
Went there this evening around 6 pm had some rather hot girls. Got some good dances from a slender blonde with nice ass no extras but did not ask. Later another slender model type blonde sat down next to me wanting me to get a dance, said her spot was private and it would be worth my while. This could have meant anything, but unfortunately already spent my limit. Has anyone gotten extra mileage here? This is the highest.
Rated club in the area on TUSCL so just wondering if I should go back?
-
05-01-19 19:33 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 566Brah. You must be new. LOL.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
If you want the best easiest deal in town, go See Monse at Pandoras. She is there daytimes Thursday, Friday, Sat.
100 she will suck your dick raw.
200 she will fuck and suck you raw.
250 and she will give up the booty.
Ask her about take out. She knows what she is and don't have the drama like them other B's.
-
05-01-19 16:04 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 177Does anyone know who it is? She looks hot.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 00:03 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 34No it is not. That looks like Kittens dressing room tho. Not that I've ever been in there. Just seen other pics.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 22:33 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for the intel!
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
Questions: Did you partake in those activities with those girls, or were you just asking their menu? Most importantly, is that price per song, or how many songs, or until you finish?
-
04-29-19 21:36 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 566Tiara, Pretty, AK
AK CBJ, cfs 150.
Pretty CBJ, cfs 150.
Tiara BBBJCIM 120.
Kittens
Hennessy is fun.
-
04-29-19 19:58 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 257Jade?
Is this Jade currently at Kittens and formerly at Rick's?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....m-here-Seattle!26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-Sexy-submissive-AMP-professional-%26%23128165%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.
-
04-29-19 03:02 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 371I don't know, I'm curious about that too. I've only tried some basic dances so far.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 01:18 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 303Sounds like my type any idea what extras she gives? The one that is the next door type?
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 17:30 #1382Regular Member

Posts: 14What kinda extras Kira give?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 11:29 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 371The other Chanel I was thinking of sounds more like Barbie MILF. It wouldn't surprise me if she increased her mileage later on or changed her hours. I haven't seen her in years.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
The current Chanel at Kittens is more of a nice looking girl next door type.
-
04-28-19 07:48 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 444Chanel
The two Mercedes I've know from Pandoras were both day shift dancers. Both blonde. One looked a bit like Pheobe from Friends. She left Pandoras for Kittens and then came back. When she returned the stage man Mercedes was taken already so she went by Princess. The other one was a Barbie MILF with huge breasts. Hung out with Riley a bit in the club. Only worked a few days a week. Both were far from low to medium mileage.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 18:42 #1379Senior Member

Posts: 371Chanel
Now that I think about it there have been two Chanel's in recent years. One is more of a hot MILF dancer, blonde, very nice fake ta-tas, nice petite curvy body, pretty face. Low to medium mileage. She danced night shift at Pandoras under the name Chanel and later I think she went by Mercedes. I haven't seen her at Pandoras for a long time.
The dancer at Kittens named Chanel is a bit younger, blonde, not quite as well built as MILF Chanel, but still good looking. I think she was also at Pandoras for a while.
-
04-27-19 16:51 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 371I'd be interesting in knowing that as well. I'm guessing it would be a ton. Morgan's prices on everything are too much. She's attractive but her moodiness and prices are tough to deal with.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 16:10 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 371She's blonde, nice body, pretty face. Very pretty compared to most dancers there. She's been at other clubs but I don't remember which.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
I feel like I get ripped off more at Kittens than any other club but so far she hasn't cheated me with basic rate dances. Maybe she does that with the higher cost dances or in the VIP.










Reply With Quote






