Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26405

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrian  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cutie today near Walmart and just had to stop. Gives a pretty good BBBJCIM, has a nice body and really cool. Definitely will repeat.
    Does anyone have her digits?

  2. #26404

    Strawberry Blonde Victoria

    Needed a pipe cleaning yesterday so I went hunting on the trail. There wasn't much to be seen so I was going to go to plan B, Amber Monroe, who's staying on 37th street. Was heading down OBT near Michigan when I spotted her waling north on the west side of the street near 29th with some guy. Looking fresh and tasty I circled back around back onto Michigan and called her over to my car as I was waiting at the light. As soon as she saw me her smile got bigger than ever and she hopped in. Told me she had just got out of jail after 6 days and that one of her regulars posted bail for her. Got caught and busted in a sting a week ago. Told me she wants to get off the street and start posting on STG or wherever else she can. Wants me to take pictures of her for her to post. Who am I to say no, LOL. Off we went to one of my favorite spots and she proceeds to make love to my flute. Oh it felt oh soo good! Had the notes flowing in under 5 minutes. Dropped her off at the park on Kaley and Westmoreland. Waiting for her to call me when she gets herself a phone.

    PHFJ Out!

  3. #26403
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybbad  [View Original Post]
    Hey mish. Does titty pincher have a name? Good find. Digits?

    Stay horny.

    Stay safe.
    Hey I'm interested in seeing her.

  4. #26402
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Been in communication with her lately. Any recent info on her, still providing services? How are her looks? I know she has an issue. So was wondering any updates. Thanks be safe.
    I used to to see her, I wondered what happened to her, would you be able to tell her I've been missing her? Thanks ahead of time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9609840879e9757cc81c5c4a7af28346.jpg‎   Screenshot_20160926-115443.jpg‎   Screenshot_20170814-003608.jpg‎   Screenshot_20180127-131616.jpg‎   Screenshot_20170626-012623.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20160618-043214.jpg‎  

  5. #26401

    Greek providers

    Any good ones.

  6. #26400
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    This used to be a well known area for activity, especially one traffic light the other way on 192 & Main by the gas station (I think it was a Quick Check at the intersection of 192 & main which may be closed now. Also right next door to what was a Staples which is also closed). LEO cracked down pretty hard on this area a few years ago, and there were all kinds of stories from fear mongers scaring everyone away. The Orlando Sentinal even did a few stories years back called "the girls of 192". I have seen activity picking back up in the last year. Even saw a nice looking Latin SW back closer to the Target a few lights before 535 which used to be a booming area also. But, the main / Michigan area is definitely making a come back more so then the 535 trek. I also used to visit 192 Therapy close by for a good massage fro Yumi which also mysteriously closed a while back.

    Happy hunting.
    The area goes through ups and downs but more girls are down there. You just have to know which ones. I even got some random ones that were in town for vacation just taking a night stroll. I took one back to my place a few years back and she was a stripper from Dallas, needed some fast cash. On the other hand, Hoagland used to be hot with girls will to do just about anything for 20 bucks. Just make sure you don't give the money up front and make sure they ain't crazy.

  7. #26399

    Sophie

    Dreamt I ran into Sophie up by the Waffle House just past Consulate. Seemed kind of deserted around 11 pm on Friday, and I hadn't seen her in a long time. I have her digits and now remember why I never bother to call her. Mediocre service, and she expects she is going to earn much more $$$ working that side of the trail. She even said she likes that area as "we" as in us mongers are not so cheap up there. Needless to say, she should really take a good long hard look in the mirror as she is definitely going down hill. She claims she is clean, and always stated she was never a user. Appearances say otherwise, or the constant inflow of ice cream is damaging her.

  8. #26398

    192 & Michigan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    This used to be a well known area for activity, especially one traffic light the other way on 192 & Main by the gas station (I think it was a Quick Check at the intersection of 192 & main which may be closed now. Also right next door to what was a Staples which is also closed). LEO cracked down pretty hard on this area a few years ago, and there were all kinds of stories from fear mongers scaring everyone away. The Orlando Sentinal even did a few stories years back called "the girls of 192". I have seen activity picking back up in the last year. Even saw a nice looking Latin SW back closer to the Target a few lights before 535 which used to be a booming area also. But, the main / Michigan area is definitely making a come back more so then the 535 trek. I also used to visit 192 Therapy close by for a good massage fro Yumi which also mysteriously closed a while back.

    Happy hunting.
    Correction: That was a 7-11 not a Quick Check at the corner of main & 192.

  9. #26397

    Amy / manda panda

    Been in communication with her lately. Any recent info on her, still providing services? How are her looks? I know she has an issue. So was wondering any updates. Thanks be safe.

  10. #26396
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one else spoken about HER. She has been my go to for the last couple weeks great gal. I'm guessing she dosnt walk often that's why no one has talked about her. Cute young spinner.
    Any pics of this Kay? She sounds fucking delicious. CUTE YOUNG SPINNER.

  11. #26395

    Daytona

    So if any of you guys want to see these girls make some good money have them come out to Daytona on the weekends. Drove around for over an hour and saw one crazy one and two ok girls and there were a shit load of guys looking besides me. Proceeded to finally catch one of the ok girls and negotiate 40 for cim she insists on money up front and I say no but do offer half. She snagged that shit so fast and was off before I knew it. I was so tempted to go kick her ass but 20 spot no huge loss but I'm sure as hell going to keep an eye out for her. But back to Orlando girls they would do a killing up here. I been on the trail, DeLand and Daytona having fun and O town has the best quality and quantity. Prices are getting bad out here also one of my regs who I haven't seen for a few months has done 40 for qv in the past wanted 75 for car cim. Honestly if one of you personally know a couple girls let them know to get out here and take our money please.

  12. #26394
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe no one else spoken about HER. She has been my go to for the last couple weeks great gal. I'm guessing she dosnt walk often that's why no one has talked about her. Cute young spinner.
    Is that the blonde near Nashville? I think someone mentioned her earlier in the week. I tried looking for her the same day but never spotted her. If someone has her digits, that'd be awesome.

  13. #26393

    Kay

    I can't believe no one else spoken about HER. She has been my go to for the last couple weeks great gal. I'm guessing she dosnt walk often that's why no one has talked about her. Cute young spinner.

  14. #26392
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    An ATF & one of the greatest & sexiest Head Specialists to ever walk The Trail. " Loads " of fun. Girl loves " Vanilla Protein Shakes ". She gets off on pinching & squeezing my tits. And I get off on her sucking my dick. Don't mess with a Missionary Man.
    Definitely a veteran been around the block few times I have not seen her in a while but will definitely be repeat.

  15. #26391
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    OK so I am down at the corner of Michigan and 192 in Kissimmee for work. I was stopped at the light. I wasn't really on the lookout for SW's but there was a lot of pedestrians the vast majority of which were female. I noticed a thin black girl with green yoga pants in the wells fargo parking lot on the phone and very animated. She was clearly upset with someone and probably would have jumped in if I asked (and if she was my type.). Noticed a white girl, light brown hair with baggy sweatpants walking and looking around. Then I saw a very cute Latina in jeans, sneakers, and a blouse. Very clean, makeup, hair done, no hint of drug use, healthy. She walked right past my car in the median. She wasn't looking around like she was a SW but she wasn't walking with a purpose either. Thought it was interesting so I kept an eye on her in my side view mirror. (One of the few times in my life I was thankful for a long red light.) Low and behold, about 5 cars back from me, she stops, starts taking to the driver and about a minute later climbs in the car!! I tried to pursue but like every other unicorn out there. POOF!. She was gone. So here's my question. Is this a known area for SW's or did I stumble on a Friday afternoon anomaly?
    There are three Papa just Have to ask they are out there believe me I drive there every other day and I see them out there. Had some good ones

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape