Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 463 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    She is legit NO happy endings here at all. You would be shown the door if you asked for it here. WTMWY.
    Same here, but I didn't ask or push for service. Strictly therapeutic from an attractive woman.

    So. The poster either has great game or is bs'ing all of us.

    To the OP, did you ask, or did it just happen?

  2. #1575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 251

    More details please

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    I saw Indora a while back during a grueling few days of travel. After a red eye from the west coast followed by a couple of days of driving, my neck and back were screaming at me.

    She used light draping and gave an excellent strictly therapeutic massage which made a huge difference in how I felt. While I was face down she incorporated a lot of long flowing stokes gently rocking my body which helped wake junior up. I was at full mast on the flip causing the drape to tent conspicuously along with forming a precum wet spot. She made no comment, continuing to work until junior gradually calmed down. It was a great therapeutic experience with nothing sensual offered. How did your session result in a HE? Did you request this up front or reference your coworkers experience? Had you seen her before for a regular massage? What was the rate / duration of your session?

    I'd hate to see her to get spooked / upset by a deluge of requests for sensual services. I'm glad you have established this service offering with her. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again when I'm in town and would love to explore adding sensual touch to the session.

    Peace.

    VB.

  3. #1574

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    She is legit NO happy endings here at all. You would be shown the door if you asked for it here. WTMWY.

  4. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutman  [View Original Post]
    She's doing endings now? A few years ago if you mentioned it to her she would yell at you and throw you out.
    Maybe this is a selective process on her part but I never want to be in an embarrassing situation like that. Last year got bad intel and should have known better. Luckily she didn't fault me and explained things to me very sternly and I apologized and finished the session. Which was legit. Now with this post I hope we don't bombard the poor provider.

  5. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by JDavis10  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on the Oasis spa in Plainville. I searched around and found a lot of info on another Oasis but can't find anything on the one in Plainville.

    I'm pretty new to this and based on the info here have visited Burnside a few times, finances permitting. I know this is my first post and haven't contributed anything yet but this place is pretty convenient and I just don't want to waste my time or money if it isn't worth it.

    Thanks,

    Hope to help with some postings soon.
    Haven't been there myself but review on another site indicates that it is just a legit massage place.

  6. #1571

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/
    She's doing endings now? A few years ago if you mentioned it to her she would yell at you and throw you out.

  7. #1570

    Under the radar incall massage.

    Tried this one out on a recommendation from a coworkers.

    Wow, a professional massage and great ending from a cutie.

    Will return for more.

    https://www.wellnessbyindora.com/

  8. #1569

    Oasis Spa in Plainville

    Hello all,

    Looking to see if anyone has any info on the Oasis spa in Plainville. I searched around and found a lot of info on another Oasis but can't find anything on the one in Plainville.

    I'm pretty new to this and based on the info here have visited Burnside a few times, finances permitting. I know this is my first post and haven't contributed anything yet but this place is pretty convenient and I just don't want to waste my time or money if it isn't worth it.

    Thanks,

    Hope to help with some postings soon.

  9. #1568
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sunday. Rainy. Cold. Bored. So I headed to Burnside. The parking lot was dead and same inside. MeMe met me at the door. Pleasant looking. Thin. She speaks very little english and just seems to giggle at what you say. I knew right away this massage wasn't going to be that good. She started with the towel on and burned like 10 minutes doing this lame rub through the towel. Ok towel finally comes off and its just not very good. She used a lot of elbow and forearm. I don't like when they do that. It's not as sensual and it's almost like they don't want to touch you. The ending wasn't great. She used some sort of soapy substance and it took me a while to finish.

    I'd rather not repeat with MeMe. It wasn't the worst massage I've ever had, but very forgettable and at one point I almost dozed off. I hope you all have better luck.
    Good update. Similar to others recent experiences. But it does appear things have slowed down there and other places. Not sure what is up. Chain reaction to kraft? Seems Mint is starting to get traction now but unclear as not enough reports. As always if anyone got some "independent" spots please advise. Might need to change things up given the state of affairs and uncertainty. Oh and some other monger also mentioned the soapy stuff and was like man must be real slow as they are trying to make their stuff last by adding soap? LOL. Aw well.

  10. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by MooGooGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sunday. Rainy. Cold. Bored. So I headed to Burnside. The parking lot was dead and same inside. MeMe met me at the door. Pleasant looking. Thin. She speaks very little english and just seems to giggle at what you say. I knew right away this massage wasn't going to be that good. She started with the towel on and burned like 10 minutes doing this lame rub through the towel. Ok towel finally comes off and its just not very good. She used a lot of elbow and forearm. I don't like when they do that. It's not as sensual and it's almost like they don't want to touch you. The ending wasn't great. She used some sort of soapy substance and it took me a while to finish.

    I'd rather not repeat with MeMe. It wasn't the worst massage I've ever had, but very forgettable and at one point I almost dozed off. I hope you all have better luck.
    See Nicole next time, she gives a near perfect professional massage and very attentive ending.

    Tell her how you like it and she adjusts methods.

  11. #1566

    MeMe

    Sunday. Rainy. Cold. Bored. So I headed to Burnside. The parking lot was dead and same inside. MeMe met me at the door. Pleasant looking. Thin. She speaks very little english and just seems to giggle at what you say. I knew right away this massage wasn't going to be that good. She started with the towel on and burned like 10 minutes doing this lame rub through the towel. Ok towel finally comes off and its just not very good. She used a lot of elbow and forearm. I don't like when they do that. It's not as sensual and it's almost like they don't want to touch you. The ending wasn't great. She used some sort of soapy substance and it took me a while to finish.

    I'd rather not repeat with MeMe. It wasn't the worst massage I've ever had, but very forgettable and at one point I almost dozed off. I hope you all have better luck.

  12. #1565

    4 hands in Rocky Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed my text history, 6 texts and 2 phone calls with zero response.

    Maybe it's just me.
    I posted about this last fall. They have broken up their partnership. When Back Page went down, they lost almost all of their business.

    Most clients were transients, just passing through. They could not afford to keep a motel room.

    One is now living with her boyfriend, and the other is afraid of getting arrested and cannot host at her apartment.

    How do I know this? I have remained friends with both and keep in touch. Visited with one of them yesterday, in fact.

    BTW, that ad that keeps popping up in Rub Ratings, is their old BP ad. This site keeps recycling old ads.

  13. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    You are very wrong about that fact. I texted both of them at noon today Fri an both responded in 90 minutes. Phone does work.
    I reviewed my text history, 6 texts and 2 phone calls with zero response.

    Maybe it's just me.

  14. #1563

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Found the number. Has been dead like forever.
    You are very wrong about that fact. I texted both of them at noon today Fri an both responded in 90 minutes. Phone does work.

  15. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Two good looking women NON AMP. Offering four hand massage in Rocky Hill. You might want a change from Burn.

    Just a change of pace if your heart can stand it. Digits 1343.
    Found the number. Has been dead like forever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape