Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 26393
-
04-30-19 17:44 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 181Weird
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Iamthirsty
[View Original Post]
No matter what device or browser I use, I can't get to the "next" page. Maybe it's my VPN?
-
04-30-19 17:28 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 255Self Post?
I'm thinking it was Kim herself who made the 2 posts as Treasurecat28. She is 28 years old and you have to admit those two posts are a little odd. I did some digging and she's not being held in the Waukesha County Jail and has no open cases against her on ccap. I've seen no stories in the news about a bust in Pewaukee, nor could I find anything doing a Google search. If anyone has any more information, please share it.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 17:26 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 354I have seen her 1 x1 but if anyone is interested in a train and can negotiste details with her I am game. Pm.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 16:48 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 812Funny you should bring her up. She had an ad on STG this afternoon. Made it clear she was not an escort, but would have to charge for gas to come to you. 1/4, 1/2 or a full tank as she put it. Would only come to your home. I just went looking for the ad and can't find it now. Western Waukesha Co. only.
Originally Posted by Treasurecat28
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 14:43 #5494Regular Member

Posts: 3Kim
Hey I Kim doesn't trust any new guys thanks to a douch that up sting in Pewaukee
.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 14:32 #5493Regular Member

Posts: 3Kim
She was arrested in a sting last week at the marriot and no longer trusts new guys.
-
04-30-19 10:31 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 215Bloomin Butterfly
I wouldn't see her period. She looks much older than she indicates, has bad knees and can't move much and smells like cigarettes. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Couldn't close my eyes tight enough so didn't finish and ran out of there as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by Flattopper
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-19 08:50 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 186The butterfly
The butterfly is no longer in Port. She moved to the next county west. Seeing her is not a wise choice, unless you enjoy legal problems. PM me you want more info on that situation.
Originally Posted by Daggart57
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 20:43 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 116Barbie is still around on Greenfield. And she is in bad shape. Real bad. I would say avoid if you see her. But, that isn't her. She doesn't have a phone right now.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 15:01 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 119STG technical problem
It's working for me without problems. I can select any page successfully.
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 14:40 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 181STG technical problem
At the very bottom of a given pageful of listings, there are buttons for the available pages (2, 3, etc.) and a "next" button.
Every time I hit one of the buttons, I get a "nohost. Php" download message, and the requested page does not load.
Anyone else?
-
04-29-19 13:27 #5487Regular Member

Posts: 15Caution.
Showed up for a nightmare on ss. Scammer under management. The only action you will get it a lighter wallet and no service.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/394338849420
-
04-29-19 12:03 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 255Update.
In all fairness to Missy, I did hear back from her almost an hour later. Said she had been in the shower and getting ready. By then, I had already made other plans but told her I would reschedule.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 12:02 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 686Caution is an understatement
If memory serves, someone just reciently reported a girl using those pics of scamming him. While barbie is a real person, those pics are old, and I know she had her hoodrat tagalong during the time she was working out of the trailer she was renting. Never saw her because of the heavy drug use and the pimp / hoodrat lurking nearby. Not to mention she was very expensive compared to her sister.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 11:08 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 255Missy Went Poof
Thought I was going to score with this one this morning. Said she wanted 200 for an hour, including bb anal. After I agreed and asked her to please be empty, she went silent. Oh, well!
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/617511779227










Reply With Quote






