Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 930 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4246
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabjay0070  [View Original Post]
    Loooking for fun with an older woman, any recomm brothas?
    http://www.lovelyvegaslina.com/

    She's a lot of fun. And if you show her a good time, she just might squirt for you. .

  2. #4245

    Coming to Vegas

    Hey fellow hobbyists, I am coming to visit Vegas and I need some recommendations for some VIP providers. I need the hook up!

  3. #4244
    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    Looks like he has a few vids with Keira, SinCity Cindy, and a short clip of him doing Sophie Lovely doggy. Surprised he's not one of us here LOL.
    I thought I recognized Sophie.

  4. #4243
    Looks like he has a few vids with Keira, SinCity Cindy, and a short clip of him doing Sophie Lovely doggy. Surprised he's not one of us here LOL.


  5. #4242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Does she offer cim? She didn't in the video.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl gives a great BBBJCIM.

    I reviewed her on here.

    Has been on my short call list for over a year.

    Only has incall about half the time which is a bummer.

  6. #4241
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Thats her. Or at least that was what she once went by!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkvera46  [View Original Post]
    Yea its Keira. She used to post on Mojo back when it was worth a shit.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...-2-rise_105324
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    That's Kiera. She posts a lot on Switter. I haven't tried her yet but she wants over $ for a car date. That's a not a $ BBBJ in my opinion. She has a cute face though.
    She definitely has aged over the last decade. However she has been reliable. Drug-free and has decent skills.

  7. #4240

    Keira

    Sweet girl gives a great BBBJCIM.

    I reviewed her on here.

    Has been on my short call list for over a year.

    Only has incall about half the time which is a bummer.

  8. #4239

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Do tell. Which one is she?
    That's Kiera. She posts a lot on Switter. I haven't tried her yet but she wants over $ for a car date. That's a not a $ BBBJ in my opinion. She has a cute face though.

  9. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure of her name but I've definitely seen her reviewed on here.
    Yea its Keira. She used to post on Mojo back when it was worth a shit.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...-2-rise_105324

  10. #4237

    Keira

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure of her name but I've definitely seen her reviewed on here.
    Thats her. Or at least that was what she once went by!

  11. #4236

    Milf

    Loooking for fun with an older woman, any recomm brothas?

  12. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Do tell. Which one is she?
    I'm not sure of her name but I've definitely seen her reviewed on here.

  13. #4234
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    With MR down. Does roxiee have another url? Or add page?
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...193/7022912285

  14. #4233

    A lot more

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I only saw one post about how some poor sap fell for her and was getting her methadone off the dark web. Is that the one you're referring to or is there more? I'm a bit intrigued now.
    Poor service, drugs.

  15. #4232

    Roxies number

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    With MR down. Does roxiee have another url? Or add page?
    I have it but not sure if I can post it so I messaged you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape