Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 6953
-
04-29-19 13:33 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 6434 hands in Rocky Hill
I posted about this last fall. They have broken up their partnership. When Back Page went down, they lost almost all of their business.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
Most clients were transients, just passing through. They could not afford to keep a motel room.
One is now living with her boyfriend, and the other is afraid of getting arrested and cannot host at her apartment.
How do I know this? I have remained friends with both and keep in touch. Visited with one of them yesterday, in fact.
BTW, that ad that keeps popping up in Rub Ratings, is their old BP ad. This site keeps recycling old ads.
-
04-29-19 08:27 #1552Senior Member

Posts: 609I reviewed my text history, 6 texts and 2 phone calls with zero response.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
Maybe it's just me.
-
04-26-19 15:17 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 1715Number
You are very wrong about that fact. I texted both of them at noon today Fri an both responded in 90 minutes. Phone does work.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 11:21 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 609Found the number. Has been dead like forever.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 11:09 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 609A little more info (contact) would be great.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 10:55 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 1715Two girl massage
Two good looking women NON AMP. Offering four hand massage in Rocky Hill. You might want a change from Burn.
Just a change of pace if your heart can stand it. Digits 1343.
-
04-20-19 12:43 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 60Thank you.
Great update thank you. So we can confirm 2 new providers now? MiMi (MeMe) and Angela? And someone else at the reception desk? Good to hear the best of the best continues to be there (although I have been told almost impossible to see). I'm saddened Lilly has moved on but this life. She knew what she was doing.
Originally Posted by Zombie835
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 12:21 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 159I go to burn every week, lily is no longer there hasn't been for a few months now, Nicole is still there that's why I always go back.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 11:22 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 335Burnside report
All this talk about Burnside made me want to go back and check it out -- realized it's been almost 2 months since my last visit!
Showed up for my appt with Nicole, got a nice welcome back kiss and a warm sexy wriggly hug before leading me by the hand to the TS. Yup, this was going to be a nice one. Menu hasn't changed -- still no more than routine rub-and-tug -- but got to give Nicole credit for creatively pushing the limits. Session ended with dynamite PM, stripped down to her sexy black panties, while slowly licking my shaft from top to bottom -- because an actual BJ is off-limits, of course -- and looking up at me with her very best "fuck me" look. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but kind of felt like business is slow and maybe showing a little more love to regular customers? Her phone only rang once during the hour and I don't think anyone else came or went during my session, which is unusual for this place, it's usually hopping.
Did see one of the new girls when I arrived -- maybe a bit younger than Nicole, not as tall, more slender, but still curvy with what looked like an adorable ass. Looked kind of shy? Definitely cute and worth checking out -- name might have been Mimi but couldn't quite catch it. Was kidding Nicole about needing to check out the new girls next time, which always gets a playful rise out of her.
-
04-20-19 09:37 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 60Ron is correct. 244 was mentioned very briefly here a while ago and for good reason. Legend has it (from ex-mongers that apparently went there) back in Jan there was a 'policy change' to help increase biz. It had been a standard ME with nothing to see but late 2018 it appears they started experimenting with new services. I can only assume it went well and got out of hand in an area that is normally quiet and low key.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
On a side. Anyone been to Burn recently? I've gotten a few reports (y doesn't anyone post) and they are odd. It appears 'under new management' might be the case and its almost like someone pressed the reset button.
-
04-17-19 19:29 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 1715244
That is the AMP in Simsbury that was raided about 3 weeks ago by feds state an local LE Look for many posts an Courant article here.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 18:18 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 586Berlin Turnpike
I drove up the Pike recently. Maybe just out of nostalgia. Its hard to believe that there are no strip clubs left on this road. When I came to Connecticut, there were four.
-
04-17-19 18:16 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 586Sorry for my ignorance.
Originally Posted by Rover777
[View Original Post]
What is or was the "244?
-
04-15-19 20:35 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 60Vibes
Yes this is what I mean by Vibes. But it seems she may have moved on. But if I am wrong please post.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Also "The 244" being open. As one ex-monger told me about that statement: "Only a fool would go back there. Be my guest as you must want to Lose Your Life".
-
04-15-19 17:58 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 1715Agree
I agree 100% Well said. Some time actions speak louder than words.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





