Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 60954
-
04-29-19 13:27 #33849Banned Member

Posts: 13634Samantha.
And her services still ain't cheap at Wellbeing.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 13:26 #33848Banned Member

Posts: 13634She's on "vacation" now and supposed to return in June.
Originally Posted by Garthie1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 13:12 #33847Senior Member

Posts: 146Yes but not cheap LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 13:01 #33846Banned Member

Posts: 1610Money may or may not talk at I-Relax
Earlier this year they had a girl who would allow dine-down but she made sure that she was going to get a tip before she allowed it and she would not reciprocate. Apparently the mamasan found out and she was gone in less than 3 weeks. I haven't been back since then and I doubt that much more is available than a nekkid tit and a HJ, if that. But, you can try to convince one of them to give you everything for five hundred or a thousand and see what happens. All of these girls have a price if you've got the cash to burn.
Originally Posted by Mrallenc43
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 11:59 #33845Senior Member

Posts: 342Hot stone in chamablee.
I decided I would invest some money in an AMP. I stopped first at Fuji, but they were busy a young Asian girl who could barely speak English said to come back in 14 minutes. She was a dear sweet girl but not up to my beauty standards. S o I went looking for Adore spa on Buford. My first stop was a parlor on Buford right near Clairmont. Called T2 at I think. The girls who answered the door did not appear to be dressed for FS so I told her I would check at other places and decide where to go. The next one I checked was called Hot Stone. I do not know if this was the original Hot Stone and moved locations, as mentioned on other threads. A nice MILF type answered the door and I could tell she was dressed ready for action. She told me the fee was 80 dollars for an hour but, I told her that there were other places that were less so she gave me an hour for 60 and I took it. Everything went according to plan and I paid 100 dollar tip. She was a great provider and we really hit it off. Some of the younger mongers might not approve of an older woman like this, But I thoroughly enjoyed her. Her name was morinda Meena or something like that. As I left she told th4 other girls there that I was in the 60 dollar club from now on.
-
04-29-19 11:20 #33844Senior Member

Posts: 140Anyone know if Hannah's still working at Royal Spa?
-
04-29-19 07:27 #33843Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hot Stone has been closed down a year or more.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 04:05 #33842Senior Member

Posts: 1484Hot Stone
It's been a minute, but Hot Stone on Chamblee Tucker used to be a sure bet.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 01:23 #33841Regular Member

Posts: 20Money talks.
Thanks for the tip! LOL. Sky's the limit.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 00:40 #33840Regular Member

Posts: 5Tried Natural Day Spa
Wanted to try something different. I went here and saw Anna. Only one working there. Massage was ok and on the flip I was told "I Never do that". I got the same line at Top V last time I went there.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 23:00 #33839Banned Member

Posts: 13634Really? Samantha used to work at Oriental? Was she sucking cock at Oriental?
Originally Posted by Vandal89
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 22:56 #33838Senior Member

Posts: 611B Spa.
Hit up B spa on Buford highway, its a kamp. $70 house fee for a great table shower, 20 minute massage, and full service. Chick was short and had a very nice body and good teeth. Paid $110 tip.
-
04-28-19 21:26 #33837Regular Member

Posts: 23Wellbeing, Duluth.
Originally Posted by CanesRule56
[View Original Post]
You're welcome.
-
04-28-19 17:26 #33836Senior Member

Posts: 68Joy's Health Spa Review
I got the time so visit JHS. It's a KAMP.
The good: Went in and was introduced to a 30 ish year old I asked for another and was introduced to Claire. She is a clear 9. Face, not so much but dang that body. Shower, b2 b massage, FS.
The bad: house charges. 77. I was told it would be. 7 and 1. 4 for FS in total. Turns out, it was. 77 AND 1. 4. Ended up paying 2. 17 in total. The massage was a little painful on the upper back.
Overall: honestly, it was worth it. Claire was friendly, decent, and I'd hit that again.
Looks 8/10.
Massage 6/10.
Overall 7. 5/10.
-
04-28-19 17:24 #33835Senior Member

Posts: 58Samantha
Fine ass Latina from Oriental, where did she take her talents? I stopped by Oriental today and drew Ling. I opted for the hour but left at the halfway mark as I could tell it wasn't heading to the promised land. Stopped by Yan last Thursday and got some chick I had never seen before. Didn't get her name, but did her pants and panties down. Played with the kitty and tickled her rosebud on a way to 2 pops. Great trip to front 9 drive, never left disappointed from there.









Reply With Quote





