Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 552 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1391

    Dreamgirls fox's

    Went there this evening around 6 pm had some rather hot girls. Got some good dances from a slender blonde with nice ass no extras but did not ask. Later another slender model type blonde sat down next to me wanting me to get a dance, said her spot was private and it would be worth my while. This could have meant anything, but unfortunately already spent my limit. Has anyone gotten extra mileage here? This is the highest.

    Rated club in the area on TUSCL so just wondering if I should go back?

  2. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel!

    Questions: Did you partake in those activities with those girls, or were you just asking their menu? Most importantly, is that price per song, or how many songs, or until you finish?
    Brah. You must be new. LOL.

    If you want the best easiest deal in town, go See Monse at Pandoras. She is there daytimes Thursday, Friday, Sat.

    100 she will suck your dick raw.

    200 she will fuck and suck you raw.

    250 and she will give up the booty.

    Ask her about take out. She knows what she is and don't have the drama like them other B's.

  3. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    No it is not. That looks like Kittens dressing room tho. Not that I've ever been in there. Just seen other pics.
    Does anyone know who it is? She looks hot.

  4. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Is this Jade currently at Kittens and formerly at Rick's?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....m-here-Seattle!26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-Sexy-submissive-AMP-professional-%26%23128165%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.
    No it is not. That looks like Kittens dressing room tho. Not that I've ever been in there. Just seen other pics.

  5. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    AK CBJ, cfs 150.

    Pretty CBJ, cfs 150.

    Tiara BBBJCIM 120.

    Kittens

    Hennessy is fun.
    Thanks for the intel!

    Questions: Did you partake in those activities with those girls, or were you just asking their menu? Most importantly, is that price per song, or how many songs, or until you finish?

  6. #1386

    Tiara, Pretty, AK

    AK CBJ, cfs 150.

    Pretty CBJ, cfs 150.

    Tiara BBBJCIM 120.

    Kittens

    Hennessy is fun.

  7. #1385

    Jade?

    Is this Jade currently at Kittens and formerly at Rick's?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....m-here-Seattle!26%23127872%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B-Sexy-submissive-AMP-professional-%26%23128165%3 B-%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23128166%3 B.

  8. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like my type any idea what extras she gives? The one that is the next door type?
    I don't know, I'm curious about that too. I've only tried some basic dances so far.

  9. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    The other Chanel I was thinking of sounds more like Barbie MILF. It wouldn't surprise me if she increased her mileage later on or changed her hours. I haven't seen her in years.

    The current Chanel at Kittens is more of a nice looking girl next door type.
    Sounds like my type any idea what extras she gives? The one that is the next door type?

  10. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Chanel, Bunny, Kira, and Unique are all down for fun at Kittens.

    They will all try to get you in the VIP. Make tgem earn that money.

    I take them for a private dance. If the will give me a BBBJ there, then I will consider a VIP room.
    What kinda extras Kira give?

  11. #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    The two Mercedes I've know from Pandoras were both day shift dancers. Both blonde. One looked a bit like Pheobe from Friends. She left Pandoras for Kittens and then came back. When she returned the stage man Mercedes was taken already so she went by Princess. The other one was a Barbie MILF with huge breasts. Hung out with Riley a bit in the club. Only worked a few days a week. Both were far from low to medium mileage.
    The other Chanel I was thinking of sounds more like Barbie MILF. It wouldn't surprise me if she increased her mileage later on or changed her hours. I haven't seen her in years.

    The current Chanel at Kittens is more of a nice looking girl next door type.

  12. #1380

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Now that I think about it there have been two Chanel's in recent years. One is more of a hot MILF dancer, blonde, very nice fake ta-tas, nice petite curvy body, pretty face. Low to medium mileage. She danced night shift at Pandoras under the name Chanel and later I think she went by Mercedes. I haven't seen her at Pandoras for a long time.

    The dancer at Kittens named Chanel is a bit younger, blonde, not quite as well built as MILF Chanel, but still good looking. I think she was also at Pandoras for a while.
    The two Mercedes I've know from Pandoras were both day shift dancers. Both blonde. One looked a bit like Pheobe from Friends. She left Pandoras for Kittens and then came back. When she returned the stage man Mercedes was taken already so she went by Princess. The other one was a Barbie MILF with huge breasts. Hung out with Riley a bit in the club. Only worked a few days a week. Both were far from low to medium mileage.

  13. #1379

    Chanel

    Now that I think about it there have been two Chanel's in recent years. One is more of a hot MILF dancer, blonde, very nice fake ta-tas, nice petite curvy body, pretty face. Low to medium mileage. She danced night shift at Pandoras under the name Chanel and later I think she went by Mercedes. I haven't seen her at Pandoras for a long time.

    The dancer at Kittens named Chanel is a bit younger, blonde, not quite as well built as MILF Chanel, but still good looking. I think she was also at Pandoras for a while.

  14. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    What's Morgan's price??
    I'd be interesting in knowing that as well. I'm guessing it would be a ton. Morgan's prices on everything are too much. She's attractive but her moodiness and prices are tough to deal with.

  15. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    What does Chanel look like. May have seen her at Lake city DE ja vu long ago or it could be another woman with the same name.
    She's blonde, nice body, pretty face. Very pretty compared to most dancers there. She's been at other clubs but I don't remember which.

    I feel like I get ripped off more at Kittens than any other club but so far she hasn't cheated me with basic rate dances. Maybe she does that with the higher cost dances or in the VIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape