Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,031 to 24,045 of 37633
-
04-29-19 20:21 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 211Massage by miranda
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38011/ has anyone heard of or possibly seen her? I figured with her higher prices something extra might be going on, thanks.
-
04-29-19 18:18 #13602Banned Member

Posts: 298Ms. Raq
Maybe I should post this in escorts. I was at a private provider in Birmingham and it wasn't my usual person. My usual person Ms. Raq left and started only doing FS. Last week I was told that so over the weekend saw her at a motel in troy area. She's not Asian FYI she is early 30's Chaldean very attractive maybe the same weight as Saigon Jen but has a FAT ASS, I don't remember her having all that ass but she's a 3 hole golf course. She's available some weekends message for info.
-
04-29-19 16:09 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 586New American Girls Golden GoDDeSS
Anyone know anything about this place advertised on Yes Backpages?
-
04-29-19 15:44 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 233Climax
Climax, MI seems like the perfect place for an AMP! Free Marketing!
-
04-29-19 11:03 #13599Regular Member

Posts: 1Outcall
Visiting Detroit this week and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for outcall to my hotel. Feel free to PM. Thanks.
-
04-29-19 00:09 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 101Anna's
Anyone been to Anna's recently? Curious what the current talent is like.
-
04-28-19 21:35 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 81BS meter broken
I would have banked on your post being bullshit. Not identifying the place didn't help. So I was wrong. I have been here but I was not that impressed. I made an appointment with Tokyo and she made me wait a half hour. Then another girl came to get me in the lobby and said Tokyo is not around and she could sub. The girl was sweet. I don't remember her name but she was AA with long straightened hair. She had pancake tits which was a dissapointment. She got nude for the finale with not talk of tip. I gave her 60.
Originally Posted by FunkeySnow
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 18:52 #13596Senior Member

Posts: 75Magic.
I had a dream of Hannah. She gave a rushed CBJ. And had an intense missionary, then k9, miss again, and then HJ with FIV. In my dream, it was $.5. It was overall nice given it was a daydream and it was busy.
The other time, I had a dream of Sola at the same place. In my dream, she was chubby, like 140. She gave a good CBJ. Then I went to miss, k9, dfk. It ended just like my dream with Hannah. It was good. It was $.5.
-
04-28-19 18:46 #13595Senior Member

Posts: 339I was out in the area on some business. Had time to kill in between a couple sales calls.
Originally Posted by ScShag
[View Original Post]
Had similar experience. It was a nice relaxing time.
Tina said they will be closing soon as city is pushing them out.
-
04-28-19 18:05 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 312I had a feeling. Kelly.
Thank you. I will not waste my time.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 13:04 #13593Senior Member

Posts: 233Chicago sounds better
Thanks. I had no idea what towns they were in. Reviews are Blah. They don't sound attractive at all. I'll try Chicago.
Originally Posted by FCooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 09:32 #13592Senior Member

Posts: 231Depends.
I was talking strictly about the tip. A 30 $ tip is less that what I consider typical. Typical for me has been 40 $. As to the 130 for HE experience, yes, I agree that's pretty pricey unless masseuse is young, very good looking and nude.
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 23:38 #13591Senior Member

Posts: 69Go to the Jackson and Battle Creek forums.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 21:56 #13590Senior Member

Posts: 23394 West
Anyone ever try those places along 94 on the way to Chicago? I'm heading that way soon. I remember seeing those bill boards the last time. If so, what are the girls like and are they Asian? What's available. Thanks.
-
04-27-19 19:11 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 254Tokyo
I don't know we see the same girl or not. I only tell what I got every time I saw them. I do not write a long and good review like some one else. But my review always tell the true and point out which provide is good to go and which one should avoid. They business are very slow. They need more customer. $ for hh is too high for just a massage. That price should include extra. All you have to do is ask? I did not thinking about come back from the last time I saw her. BC every time they keep let me wait at least 15 to 20 min in the parking lot. So I did not ask for FS or nuru? I only said they allow me to touch the V. I did not said they offer FS or nuru. I agreed with you. They always cut short in time.
Originally Posted by FunkeySnow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




