Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 736 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736
Results 11,026 to 11,028 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Strolled along BHA Wednesday around midnight. I saw a dirty blonde LSW around a side street nearby Winthrop St. that caught my eye. It turned out to be one of the regs I have had in the past. She's nice and pretty friendly...and much better looking than your usual SW. She gave FS well worth the $30 I paid

    She took her time and let me play with her breasts a bit as that stimulates her. I'd definately look her up again, but she comes out during the afternoon......only when she needs that extra dough to get by. The only complaint about her is that she's 5'4 and I'm 6'0!. I had to stoop down a bit to do her doggystyle!

    My legs are sore and I'm getting to old for this game...ah Thailand, how I miss ya

    MeatMan

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    I took a mini stroll on BHA this morning around 3:00 a.m. I saw four girls but LE was everywhere. Even a Staties car. This is just a hunch since I've been away from the game for a bit, but I think they were out with mugshot books, checking girls for outstanding warrants which explains the lack of talent over the last year.

    Any chicks with an outstanding warrant are sitting ducks. Also helps explain why prices have gone up. Even the scraggly sws often ask $40 but will take less if you stick to your rule of thumb. I got a outrageous price by a SW this morning!. She wanted $50 for a BJ!. I just left her there in a daze of confusion. $40 I can work with, but you better be giving up the pussy too!.

    Hampden St was dead too. Sometimes mornings can be good most times bad of course the weather is a factor). Last week on BHA, I saw 4-5 BSW and one LSW (thick, but not that attractive) There is sometimes a cute BSW nearby the Breezeway Lounge. I've not been able to talk to her because she is not out long and it's a hot spot. LE knows well of this area.

    Overall it got too cold so I called it a morning. Once the temps hover about 40-50, I'll get back into a groove.

    MeatMan

  3. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Streetwalker Reports

    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape