Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,121 to 27,135 of 60954
-
04-28-19 15:42 #33834Banned Member

Posts: 13634Ivy turned to shit early on and I've noticed fewer guys frequenting the place. Oh well, they deserve it for too much hustle.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 14:25 #33833Senior Member

Posts: 281Ivy Massage
This was a mistake. Drew a middle aged woman who indicated her name was Sandy (or Cindy). She was not unattractive but purported to speak little English. However, she seems to have mastered all elements of the language that are needed to present up-sell- special oil, more time, tried to get 70 for a hand job. I am quite up-sell resistant but it just pisses me off. Massage skills were probably a little above average but teasing was just perfunctory and the hand job just meh!
I just don't get a good vibe here. For one thing, it hasn't been here that long but still seems kind of dingy. I was left alone in the room with my dick in my hand for too long before the arrival of Sandy (or Cindy), when she went to get the "special oil" that she was unsuccessfully slinging, and on both hot towel trips. If you go, keep your own time because they try to sell 10 more minutes at the end when you still have plenty of time to complete the mission. I did not see any talent during my visit that I considered attractive either. IMHO, there are lots of better options out there.
Wiz.
-
04-28-19 12:12 #33832Senior Member

Posts: 68Any recommendations for a FS location near Norcross?
Heard about Annas and TopV. Any others?
Are the hands young at the two?
-
04-28-19 00:50 #33831Banned Member

Posts: 1610Money talks
How much money ya got, Sailor?
Originally Posted by Mrallenc43
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 19:26 #33830Regular Member

Posts: 20I-Relax
How far can you get with a good tip at I-Relax?
-
04-27-19 18:29 #33829Senior Member

Posts: 363Yep. Saw bunch of oldies in there. Didn't stay. Not sure if they will give you a spirit ending but if so got to close your eyes tho LOL.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 12:24 #33828Senior Member

Posts: 352Okay. Thanks! Probably one and done with that joint.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:39 #33827Senior Member

Posts: 72Summer
Her name is summer, and she's legit. . Had her twice, never a hint of any extra. Decent massage though. . I've never liked any of the talent Lisa has had, with the exception of samantha.
Originally Posted by OnyxRain
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 10:57 #33826Senior Member

Posts: 343Lol
Alright, Pepe, don't start that shit again. . .
Originally Posted by PepeLepU
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 10:03 #33825Senior Member

Posts: 342Tai Chi?
Is this the place you meant by Tai Chi. Tai Chi is actually a form of yoga. www.yelp.com/biz/tai-ji-massage-duluth.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 07:39 #33824Senior Member

Posts: 352Duluth. I happened to be in the area and needed something convenient as I was short on time.
I went. I was greeted by who I think was Lisa, based on past descriptions. She asked me to wait about 8 minutes and, after a while, another masseuse came out. She looked pretty decent—face and body. I'd put her at mid thirties to mid forties. I'm not very good with ages. She'd just finished up with some really weird acting dude. I didn't get her name but she gave a relatively decent massage. Not the kind that we come on here to write about though. I paid $60 plus $12 tip. I got no hints of anything more than the massage from her.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:46 #33823Senior Member

Posts: 201Middle aged loser
I blew my load all over my chest and she looked at me like she couldn't believe some middle aged loser just blew a hot load on her linens. She left the room and came back barely entering then tossed a hot towel on me and left. I think I would have had more fun jacking off with my grandma watching me.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
That's hilarious.
-
04-26-19 20:41 #33822Banned Member

Posts: 2410Top V
They're serving baked goods and bubble tea now?
-
04-26-19 20:38 #33821Banned Member

Posts: 13634Looks like the Superbowl crackdown killed Top V for good.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:36 #33820Banned Member

Posts: 13634Haven't been in a while but it's a typical CAMP with fugly providers.
Originally Posted by SouthHunter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





