Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3420
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempage  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give a review on this lady?

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/CRYSTAL-104637
    Stop posting this question. That is Sydney Maler, the Toyo Tires girl. Obviously not a local hooker.

    http://www.superstreetonline.com/gir...photo-gallery/#photo-10.

  2. #3419

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? She looks TGTBT to me, but if real, I'll be all "in".

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420

    Thanks,

    SG.
    Been reviewed multiple times on this board. Not the person in the pics to protect her identity. I haved not seen her, but based on reviews, she is still not bad. Good time as well. YMMV.

  3. #3418

    Jenna?

    Anyone know if this one is legit? She looks TGTBT to me, but if real, I'll be all "in".

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1492420

    Thanks,

    SG.

  4. #3417

    Anyone know?

    Can anyone give a review on this lady?

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/CRYSTAL-104637

  5. #3416

    Anyone know?

    Does anyone have a review they can share about crystal? I can not find anything.

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/CRYSTAL-104637

  6. #3415

    Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by ColChain78  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of toftt since I haven't found any reviews on this one. Seems to be in Gastonia. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/350888134546
    Even if the girl is legit, the hotel could be a complete dump. In Gastonia stay away from Midtown Motor Inn and Gaston Inn. Both are known hotspots for drugs and thugs. And for the girls that use them. If she is at one those hotels ask her to walk somewhere else close to meet you.

    GB40.

  7. #3414

    Anyone know?

    Thinking about contacting crystal but she only has the one add. I can't find any reviews. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/CRYSTAL-104637

  8. #3413

    Spring breaker

    Thinking of toftt since I haven't found any reviews on this one. Seems to be in Gastonia. Any info would be appreciated.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/350888134546

  9. #3412

    Queen & Heaven

    Just arrived in town. Has anyone seen either (or both) of this duo? Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/723786114213

  10. #3411

    Hialeah

    Did an outcall with this babe and she came out of the bathroom dressed like this. Of course the outfit didn't last long but if you are looking for a complete GFE then this one is it. She is actually very intelligent and enjoys getting to know her friends. She has incall as well but totally trustworthy if you are looking for someone to come to you. https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/3044205
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190428_190316.jpg‎  

  11. #3410

    Dual Asians?

    Anyone tried these? I'm dying to try a threesome and hoping that I can find some like the providence road Asians. May try these tomorrow. The area is not bad.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/young...24096-18544962

  12. #3409

    Loving Hope

    https://mobile.twitter.com/lovinghope143?lang=en

    Recently visited Hope when she was in CLT. Not a good dream unfortunately. Mechanical, not sensuous in any way. Pretty poor experience overall. Considering the damage I was highly disappointed (hr). Definitely not a repeat for me.

  13. #3408

    Juicy Zara: FAKE AD

    Just here to let everyone know not to see this one. I know the woman in the pics and she doesn't use the number listed. Don't get scammed folks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/720221491307

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  14. #3407

    Sexy Alexis is just that

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/358927105274

    There seem to be a lot of Alexises out there right now, but I had the great, great pleasure of meeting Sexy Alexis this week. She is a petite package of dynamite who is sexier in person than her ads. Mid-20's with petite, sensitive breasts; round, toned buns that fit in your hands; and slim, toned body. She hails from Kings Mountain and brings a sexy, Southern twang, and she is a great kisser. On my first visit, I had planned on a hhr for $, but when I saw her, I stayed an hour ($ . 8) and am glad I did. BBBJ, slow and sexy, not in a rush, attention to the boys. DATY, CG, RCG, and I couldn't hold back any more. Then, we relaxed on the bed, kissed some more and talked. She really prefers older gentlemen (35 and up), which fits me. She didn't show any attention to the clock. She's a keeper. Please treat her right.

  15. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why anyone would try to see these fake Asians that post everywhere, or why you'd go to an MP and end up paying more for FS then you would a STG girl AND be out in public eye more.
    Because no one would answer the damned phone LOL. Besides I actually lucked up once with a hot one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape