Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13081

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by BestKiter  [View Original Post]
    Hesitated to see Chelsea but decided to stop by. I am glad I did.

    Her pictures are accurate, she is skinny! As is a little too small for my taste but the skinny view from the front is incredible!

    She is a real sweetheart and really cute small titties.

    The location was awkward. She lives in a trailer on her dad's property but was NOT any issue, just a weird feeling for the first time.

    I can simply highly recommend. Nice, young, skinny and sweet!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...740/6292108740
    Tried contacting Chelsea but got no response so far is she still active?

  2. #13080

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelerJim  [View Original Post]
    Wow she is like the hot wife next door, wound up for fucking. Seen her an was enthusiastic for BBBJ plus cfs mmmm mmmm wow.
    Can you share contact info please.

  3. #13079

    She's been shared on a here a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyxzyx  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I arranged to meet this one. She ghosted me. We arranged to meet at a time and place, and when I get there, she went dark.

    I gave her a second chance, as it has been dry recently. We meet up and she wants money up front for the room. She rode with a guy in her car, and he was ducking like he was trying not to be seen. Felt like I was about to get robbed, so I took off. Be careful with this one. It just felt off and really sketch when we met.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649020286442
    And the comments were always negative. Mostly Cash and Dash.

  4. #13078

    Cherry Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyxzyx  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I arranged to meet this one. She ghosted me. We arranged to meet at a time and place, and when I get there, she went dark.

    I gave her a second chance, as it has been dry recently. We meet up and she wants money up front for the room. She rode with a guy in her car, and he was ducking like he was trying not to be seen. Felt like I was about to get robbed, so I took off. Be careful with this one. It just felt off and really sketch when we met.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649020286442
    Always trust your instincts. I will have to agree you may have saved yourself from at least a cash and dash. Never give money upfront to get a room, easiest way to take your money. Only exception would be if you have already established trust with a provider, however, that would still be a risk. The guy ducking in the truck for sure is a red flag. Having said that, there was a report from early this year that was positive, but with these girls, things can change in a month or two.

  5. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by YuFunny  [View Original Post]
    A real cute girl hit me up on SB, Immediately asked me out. She Said she was new, and I was her first call, and then mentioned she had a friend with her who knew the biz. Friends name is jewels. Sent the friends phone number and when I searched this came up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...891/6159814819

    I'm smelling catfish, or possibly worse. Anyone know the trainer??

    Thanks!
    Who is the cute girl? Can you share a pic, maybe someone will recognize her and give you info. But from what you just shared, I would be very cautious. The trainer is enough to scare me away. I shouldn't be judge mental but her looks and body just don't do it for me.

  6. #13076

    Nikki / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyxzyx  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt I saw Nicole recently. Met her at a private residence near the airport. BBBJ and BBFS were on the table. She never really seemed into our meeting. Also spent a lot of time on her phone. Advertised GFE, but pulled away from any kissing attempts. Didn't see any sign of a handler. Probably wouldn't repeat.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/503201816449
    It's sad to hear she's consistently bad. Such a shame mongers keep feeding her bad service with $$.

  7. #13075

    Cute Girl on SB, has a trainer?

    A real cute girl hit me up on SB, Immediately asked me out. She Said she was new, and I was her first call, and then mentioned she had a friend with her who knew the biz. Friends name is jewels. Sent the friends phone number and when I searched this came up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...891/6159814819

    I'm smelling catfish, or possibly worse. Anyone know the trainer??

    Thanks!

  8. #13074

    Anna the gem

    Wow she is like the hot wife next door, wound up for fucking. Seen her an was enthusiastic for BBBJ plus cfs mmmm mmmm wow.

  9. #13073

    Cherry Blossom

    Dreamt that I arranged to meet this one. She ghosted me. We arranged to meet at a time and place, and when I get there, she went dark.

    I gave her a second chance, as it has been dry recently. We meet up and she wants money up front for the room. She rode with a guy in her car, and he was ducking like he was trying not to be seen. Felt like I was about to get robbed, so I took off. Be careful with this one. It just felt off and really sketch when we met.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649020286442

  10. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin78  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She looks spectacular!
    I saw her twice last time she was in town. Amazing! I'm hoping she returns soon while I'm still here for work.

  11. #13071
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHog2  [View Original Post]
    TaylorBlue? As in the girl from usaadultclassfields?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...410&cityid=424

    This girl? I heard she was GFE?
    Yes she is GFE.

  12. #13070

    Nicole

    Dreamt I saw Nicole recently. Met her at a private residence near the airport. BBBJ and BBFS were on the table. She never really seemed into our meeting. Also spent a lot of time on her phone. Advertised GFE, but pulled away from any kissing attempts. Didn't see any sign of a handler. Probably wouldn't repeat.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...n/503201816449

  13. #13069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Petite spinner

    Hey guys sorry for doing this but I find myself in town for one night only. Looking for a petite spinner for a fun visit. Don't have time to do the research I ordinarily would. Can someone point me to a nice girl? Ad listing preferred so I can learn a bit about her before I reach out. Thanks IUSIG.

  14. #13068
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    She was offering BBFS? Or just BBBJ?
    BBFS. I enjoyed her BBBJ but prefer to cover up for anything else. I suspect she would be up for CIP or CIA either or both.

  15. #13067

    She's going by Mila Marie now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    Totally missed this post.

    Guys she is posting new ads. I have seen her posting ads but has dropped the name 'Snow bae".
    This chick who used to be known as Snow Bae, to me once a robber always a robber. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape