Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 10968
-
04-29-19 09:16 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 149Charlize
Her face is 8/9 range. She looks a good bit like Kate uptown.
Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 22:30 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 151Pic doesn't include her head. On a scale of 1-10, what would you rank her face? Does she have a nice smile?
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 12:58 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 65Charlotte would be your best bet but she's Latina the rest of the girls on the lineup tend to be on the much smaller side.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
The few that had bigger tits are either gone (Latika was natural / Sabrina had awesome man mades) or they tend to come and go two that come to mind on that note are Maidson she has some nice perky naturals and Leah has some nice man mades but don't know when either is coming back.
-
04-27-19 17:02 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 83EEC Website
The website has been down for days unfortunately. It is http://www.exclusiveencounterschicago.com.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:57 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 202What's the EEC website address?
Originally Posted by GmMan1221
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 11:06 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 57ECC- New members
Many of you have pm'd me on how to get signed up with ECC. They said to text them on Telegram at eccworld.
-
04-27-19 09:26 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 202Charlize at Michelle's
Not an MCE girl but Charlize at Michelle's fits your criteria. All-American girl with phenomenal, youthful Ds.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
http://michellesescorts.com/Charlize.htm
-
04-27-19 07:55 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 57EEC- Cecelia
I had been eyeing Cecelia on EEC's website for awhile but she hadn't been available until yesterday. She had mixed reviews (2 positive on EEC website and 2 negative on this forum), but there was definitely a consensus that she was a hot looking latina, so that was good enough for me to want to meet her. Location was in old town and she met me at the front to let me inside. Very cute, petite girl who was dressed very nice and had a nice body. I could tell she was a little shy, so I made a point to just spend the first 15 minutes to get to know her and make her more comfortable and to also alleviate some of the awkwardness. Her English is a little broken, but good enough to have a conversation. She tends to not give good eye contact which I think can be misconstrued as her not being engaged from prior reviews, but I can tell that is more due to her shyness more than anything. Girl has beautiful natural b cups and nice slender body. More on the submissive side but extremely accommodating to all my requests- LFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS. Super sweet girl with gentle demeanor and overall had a great time with no regrets. Total damage $400.
-
04-27-19 02:09 #1645Regular Member

Posts: 9You're going to want to see Charlotte for sure! Seriously perfect.
.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 23:26 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 31Becky
All I can say is wow. I just saw Becky tonight from EEC and see is a gem. She looks like her pictures. I walk in and showed my I. D. and set down the donation and she offered me a shower. She was wearing a sexy outfit. Started out dfk and she is a great kisser, after kissing for a few minutes we laid on the bed and she started a great BBBJ, looking up at me at times. We moved to 69 and she was really into it with sexy moans. After some time I ask for the cover, I could not wait much longer. She got on top and rode me for a while and she had an orgasm. We switch positions and after some time I filled the bag. I saw a couple reviews about her and I just had to see her. She don't like fiv and anal, everything else is good. Go see her before she leaves, she is worth every dollar. She does not fake anything, I loved her moans. You will love her, I promise. RUN.
-
04-26-19 23:21 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 94Mce
Hey MCE vets.
Got verified with them but kinda back and forth on who to see. I am a boobs guy and I know MCE is known for the skinny spinner but wanted to see any1's recs for who has a sizable perky set. Obvi won't find an Emma from 2 kg size (still my fave) but want to take a dip after seeing why'alls reviews. I know ECC girls tend to have bigger racks but I'm looking for that all American finally.
Stay safe all, thanks!
-
04-26-19 13:15 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 168MCE Elizabeth
All,
Just had an incredible experience with Elizabeth. She describes herself as a pleaser and I can't think of any better way to put it. BBBJCIM for round 1, variety of positions for round 2.
She looks like a cute coed, a very pretty girl next door type. She's rail thin but she still has curves (a fantastic tushy, absolutely fantastic) and she has gorgeous pale skin. Good conversation between rounds, too; she's no dummy.
Definitely recommend, see her before she leaves Chicago!
-
04-26-19 10:22 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 199Glad you enjoyed Angelica
I'm glad you enjoyed her too. I would love to get her as a SB on a regular rotation.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 16:01 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 97She is intown for 2 more weeks.
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy1122
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 15:59 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 97Becky EEC
Becky was really a fantastic experience. It was very hot that day and the AC unit could not keep up. She could not figure out how to turn on the fan LOL. She asked if I could help figuring it out and after 5 minutes I was able to. She was very very appreciative of it and showed it in her performance. I was able to convince her to perform 69 and I could tell she was a little uncomfortable. She has beautiful eyes, and I think I had a good conversation with her. I think her english is very good, just thick accent.
Great body and no quit BJ. No CIM if that's your thing. I loved the time I spent with her but the menu is not as expansive if you are in to that.












Reply With Quote




