Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4264
    200? Really? Where does she advertise these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I know some of us have seen her in the past. Just curious how she got so popular offering a sub-par rub and tug with no extras whatsoever that she now charges $$.

  2. #4263
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I know some of us have seen her in the past. Just curious how she got so popular offering a sub-par rub and tug with no extras whatsoever that she now charges $$.
    And shorts you on time on top of that. I quit seeing her a few years ago.

  3. #4262

    Holly off Poole Rd

    I know some of us have seen her in the past. Just curious how she got so popular offering a sub-par rub and tug with no extras whatsoever that she now charges $$.

  4. #4261
    Harsh. I have to defend her a bit here.

    No you don't, but you're welcomed to write a review about her.

    A2
    What do you mean? The rest of what I'd said was a review. So we can't even respond to a post now?

    You wrote no review, you put up a post telling another guy why his post was wrong and your lady love was great. You spoke ONLY about what was wrong with his post, you never mentioned a word about an experience you had.

    That's white knighting and has never been allowed on the forum. There has been no change but you already knew that, you just wanted to beat your chest and proclaim your innocence.

    You could still write about the chick if you wanted but at this point if you do you're going to use a "report" about the chick in order to throw shade at me and I'll delete it and you'll complain about that as well.

    A2

  5. #4260

    Stay away!

    So I normally frequent AMPs but decided to try an have a dream today. Co. Ntacted this woman, met woman at hotel and as soon as she gets donation pulls the "I'm going to go pay for the room" leaves and pimp shows up. Stay away fellas. Second time this has happened to me (not the same girl). AMP for Me going forward.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/210139098172

  6. #4259
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

    Ok better review, she is gorgeous, great body, awsome rack, flat stomach frim booty. BBBJ out of this world, daty fresh and wow tastes soooo good. No cim but does not matter to me, can't use finger no big deal. DT amazing.

    She opened the door in this little black thing OMG! Talked a little, her English not the best but I could understand. CG WOW, so tight. It blew my mind.

  7. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    Seeking? Mind PMing a URL?
    Seeking arrangements, the sugar daddy site.

  8. #4257

    XNya and XTia

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    I understand, tbh I really want to try greek but finding a gal who is atleast a 6/10 who does it is hard.
    Not my thing, so I do not have first hand knowledge, but both of these ladies advertise it. Both post to STG and LC regularly.

  9. #4256

    Wow

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

    Real deal, if you can get oast the little English she speaks worth it the $$. Great DT, BBBJ, DATY fresh clean nice hotel. Best BJ I've had dear lkrd suck a basketball through a garden hose. Rode me good plus soooooooooo fucking tight.

  10. #4255
    Want to share who the aforementioned horny MILF on Seeking is? Thanks in advance!

    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Honestly my best luck with Greek has been on seeking, find the horny MILF up for anything.

  11. #4254

    Two matching.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9103859084

    Anyone have anything on these two?

  12. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Honestly my best luck with Greek has been on seeking, find the horny MILF up for anything.
    Seeking? Mind PMing a URL?

  13. #4252
    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    I understand, tbh I really want to try greek but finding a gal who is atleast a 6/10 who does it is hard.
    Honestly my best luck with Greek has been on seeking, find the horny MILF up for anything.

  14. #4251

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Reroka  [View Original Post]
    Pictures 100% accurate? Is it worth it? To me she seems hot and would like to dream it.
    Yes pictures are accurate she was nice but only for QV.

  15. #4250

    This one?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4370

    I have a chance to see her in a couple hours. Anyone try this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape