Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 18216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5361

    Maitland mom

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    She keeps a small stable of repeating studs, when it clicks it clicks, if not it doesn't. We are all different, and them are all different, isn't that the wonderful thing about this dream-world we are fantasizing about.
    Who do we reach out to for Sara aka maitland moms contact? Would be great to meet.

  2. #5360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    There seem to be soo many now! I've heard looks wise the redhead Nikki is top shelf? Not sure a I haven't been able to make schedules align for either. Havnt heard much from redhead Nikki reviewers lately.
    I've only seen redhead Nikki and always have a great time. But the others have good reviews as well. Flip a coin LOL.

  3. #5359

    Sarah aka Maitland Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your assessment. I have seen her twice and enjoyed it. Everyone has different likes, and YMMV, but she seems to click pretty well with most guys.
    She keeps a small stable of repeating studs, when it clicks it clicks, if not it doesn't. We are all different, and them are all different, isn't that the wonderful thing about this dream-world we are fantasizing about.

  4. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    More carfun with Ashley, got to do Geneva next time. Picked her up near her place parked and went right to work. Lots of swirling soft moves with bls ending with a great Cimws very reasonable. 50. Seniors and those with real posts you know what to do.
    Love to see her I live in Longwood thanks mafia 57.

  5. #5357

    Kandy?

    Who do I reach out to for kandi's contact? Have hers good things about her and Adriana. Anyone recommend one over the other?

  6. #5356

    The nikki's

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering the same thing myself.
    There seem to be soo many now! I've heard looks wise the redhead Nikki is top shelf? Not sure a I haven't been able to make schedules align for either. Havnt heard much from redhead Nikki reviewers lately.

  7. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki to see for some good headache relief.
    NikkiBaby25 aka Maitland Nikki without a doubt. It's not good, its excellent.

  8. #5354

    Great Find

    You have been adding great Value to this UTR forum. Thank you for Longwood UTR Digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    More carfun with Ashley, got to do Geneva next time. Picked her up near her place parked and went right to work. Lots of swirling soft moves with bls ending with a great Cimws very reasonable. 50. Seniors and those with real posts you know what to do.

  9. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki to see for some good headache relief.
    Was wondering the same thing myself.

  10. #5352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Pick your poison.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRonChapman  [View Original Post]
    Which Nikki to see for some good headache relief.
    Pick your poison my friend they are all good, just pick one and move on down the line.

    Orlo69.

  11. #5351

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett is interested in seeing regulars & might setup incall / outcall in Orlando if distance or travel time to usual place in Poinciana was far. Thought of setting something up for Tuesday or Wednesday but not set in stone as of yet. Text her if interested. She asked me out but I'm working.
    I reached out to ImmanuelHope after seeing his post on Scarlett. I got her digits and set something up for the same day. The dream had pros and cons, but I would definitely repeat. In fact I'm seeing her again next week.

    She does do a pretty good GFE. I know that's up to interpretation, but it was a good experience. We started out with some lfk then deep. We cuddled on the bed for a while while continuing to kiss and play touch. I was fingering her while see stroked me. It didn't take long until I was at full attention!

    She then stated a great BBBJ. It wasn't dt, rather slow and sensual. There were times she did dt but her technique was very good. I was about to blow so I made her stop for a minute or two before she picked right back up again. I was very hard at this point. We only did mish, but she's so into it that I didn't last too long. The dream ended there and I split.

    Her appearance is think. She's not a bbw, but isn't skinny either. Her breasts and tummy were a little saggy, but her personality and performance made me forget all about it. I thought she was an attractive redhead, but I'm a sucker for redheads.

    Pros.

    She has a great attitude. She's very pleasant and got into the session a lot. She loves sex! She likes to kiss and hang out. Sh6 e very vocal and really gets into the whole experience. I loved how wet she got!

    Cons.

    There was a dude watching kids downstairs while we were in the bedroom upstairs. I probably wouldn't have stayed if I would've seen the guy before I went up. I'm very glad I didn't leave though.

    You can hear the kids and the guy from the room. Scarlett put on music to drown out the noise, so things were better after that. It wasn't too bad, just a little awkward at first.

    The pros outweighed the cons by far. I will definitely repeat, especially with her rates. I don't see this lasting long, but right now she's offering $ for an hour.

    Thanks again, Immanuel! Scarlett was a great find and I'm going to be more than happy to help her out each week LOL.

    MT314.

  12. #5350

    Now the question is

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you have it correct as far as I can tell. LOL.
    Which Nikki to see for some good headache relief.

  13. #5349

    Longwood UTR Ashley

    More carfun with Ashley, got to do Geneva next time. Picked her up near her place parked and went right to work. Lots of swirling soft moves with bls ending with a great Cimws very reasonable. 50. Seniors and those with real posts you know what to do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5cc271cf3daf40.12707761_7984e346732dcaecb1889b496746f890cff25b87f7e953a033bed1e005d12d44.jpg‎   media_5cc271c4ed4776.44994662_8eacfd500c41071d9b4bc2a32263476161fe51e155a86d6dfef4c306550e9f5f.jpg‎   media_5cc271c3614af5.05770459_ba63f7984d1ce61b4e4deb306b1ec6ad79c60058341b4fe9d9631a49eb35a783.jpg‎  

  14. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Has anyone else seen Brooke?

    Thanks to TalkStory, I got the digits and been texting her, but our schedules aren't lining up yet. Hoping to see her next week. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her yet.

    ElRey.
    Now, is it just me or is she the same Brooke in the SW thread...?
    Thoughts?
    Ask for digits, crickets.

  15. #5347

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Ran into this lovely mid 20's gal recently who does only outcall. Nice gal trying to get her life together, well spoken and polite. I usually bring her to my place instead of the Geneva. Good kisser, bbj and cfs without any rush. Would recommend. Enjoy the pics.
    Hey Gents,

    Has anyone else seen Brooke?

    Thanks to TalkStory, I got the digits and been texting her, but our schedules aren't lining up yet. Hoping to see her next week. Just wondering if anyone else has seen her yet.

    ElRey.
    Now, is it just me or is she the same Brooke in the SW thread...?
    Thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape