Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 662 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1161

    Second rip off girl in Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    I think she's on SA as well--maybe went by "Debbie" in previous ads?
    I have a text photo of the second girl, it wouldn't download to the Forum. I believe she was a regular STG advertiser as part of the pimped Lincoln Street hotel girls. Searched for her on the this and STG before meet but her ads have all been deleted. PM me if necessary.

  2. #1160

    She looks familiar

    I think she's on SA as well--maybe went by "Debbie" in previous ads?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710317351113

    Beware got robbed by AvaMarie this morning in apartments off Lincoln in Worcester Promised two girl and the second was Lea who was ripping people off with big black pimp at the infamous motel nearby. He was waiting in another room and AvaMarie grabbed the envelope from my back pocket and started screaming rape. He came out and tried to grab my cell phone. Lucky to get out $4 poorer. Stay away.

  3. #1159

    Robbed in Worcester

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...s/710317351113

    Beware got robbed by AvaMarie this morning in apartments off Lincoln in Worcester Promised two girl and the second was Lea who was ripping people off with big black pimp at the infamous motel nearby. He was waiting in another room and AvaMarie grabbed the envelope from my back pocket and started screaming rape. He came out and tried to grab my cell phone. Lucky to get out $4 poorer. Stay away.

  4. #1158

    Boston west.

    Has anyone had any luck with providers coming to the west from Boston? Even as far as Westborough?

    Thank you.

  5. #1157

    Jessica

    Has anyone seen Jessica? Are the pictures real? What does she actually charge?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95060472-01F0-4D77-8833-9A84C1FF0C54.jpg‎   64407C22-B9DD-4F2D-820D-C747CA50B2F6.jpg‎   022D2768-453D-4E08-8241-C9F38F41ED72.jpeg‎  

  6. #1156

    False alarm everyone on that Angie provider. It's not the person, I thought she was!

    I posted earlier in the week on a gal going by Angie. On Skip the Games. Well I found out that next day she's def NOT the one, I thought she was. Cause I came across her Facebook. Won't say her name on the Forum. It's a GOOD thing guys she's not that other sketchy Angie broad. So my apologies for that earlier post. I was just also cautious because this gal was hanging on Main St. But she did say she was visiting someone over by here. So not necessarily a bad thing she was over on Main. Wanted me to meet her and go back to my place. Or send her over in an Uber. I think this gal just don't know the city too well? Because she's not from Worcester. I should've just took one for the team and met her!!

  7. #1155

    Lucy

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Trying to contact but no luck so far.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/601026216706

  8. #1154

    Leominister spinner.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...e/104980103204

    Works out of leominster. This visit was maybe a month ago? Pics and description are accurate. Was going to do an incall, but ended up in a motel. Cost was $$+ for one hour. Cute, tight. She advertises MSOG, but it was definitely one shot done. Maybe YMMV. Took a little longer than I wanted to set up, especially since I started at midnight'ish. Didn't do the date till 3 am. She was insistent that this was okay. Whatever. She seems like she's into it, fun. Would probably do it again, but not for that cost.

  9. #1153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen or know about this girl? Looks like she is working with another girl for doubles.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/304760947756
    Unless you get good intel that she is real would stay away. Her screening sounds like something LEO would want you to do.

  10. #1152

    Giuliana

    There are a bunch of posts on this thread if you search.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen or know about this girl? Looks like she is working with another girl for doubles.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/304760947756

  11. #1151

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen or know about this girl? Looks like she is working with another girl for doubles.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/304760947756
    Prettt sure she has been reviewed. And positive reviews if I am correct. I was going to meet her one time. But I had to bail last minute due to my fault. She was easy to set up with and even sent verification photos without complaining.

  12. #1150

    Giuliana

    Any one seen or know about this girl? Looks like she is working with another girl for doubles.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...t/304760947756

  13. #1149
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBellone  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for someone in the Worcester area who does anal?
    She will let you do whatever you want as long as you want, is older than she claims and talks a lot.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...g/897303015000

  14. #1148

    Any Intel on this one, sounds very sketchy!

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/245586761404

    Her voice sounds just like that Angie broad from who played games with me awhile back. The one who harassed me one time before. Trying to make me think she's a LE setup. She had a RI area code. Supposedly lived in Woonsocket. Said to me awhile back that she comes out to Worcester every so often. An funny thing is her ad says Angie, for a name. And her STG ad is extremely vague. Talked with her for a quick 2 minutes. Got that strange deju vu feeling. Like I know, I talked to her before. Then I called her back fast a second time. To tell her, I don't trust her. She's on Main Street. She said. Over by Moynahans. Can anyone confirm if this one is indeed legit? And I'm wrong about her!

  15. #1147

    Ebony

    Anyone know of a good ebony woman provider? Willing to give you some providers in exchange. Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape