Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,926 to 26,940 of 37357
-
04-29-19 12:45 #10432Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on this one.
Older pic here show her face.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-8254/1/470187
But the newer ads don't. They say she's in Chester now, which got my attention. Any info or a name to search for here is appreciated!
-
04-29-19 09:17 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 28They all can't be winners
https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../post/32342471
Small & petite. Best feature is her cute little butt. Saggy B cups a slight sign of experience in to come.
Starts giving me crap about size when I mention Greek, even though it's literally in her ad.
Head doesn't do much for me. I start feeling and notice she's dry as fuck so I remedy that situation orally. Let's you do whatever you want to do, but it's not hygienic down there.
I want to go with some reverse cowgirl, but she wants to switch to doggy. Does not take backshots well. No work at all. She collapses within seconds. I go alone with prone but she's practically immobile and that's no fun.
Pick her up for standing doggy. Again she's just not throwing it back. She wants to go limp. I end up picking her up using a pillow to keep her in the air. I have a pop with plenty of time for a second round but I'm not interested in using a woman as an inadimate sex doll for another 30 min. Not the type of service I particularly enjoy.
Girl worth. 6, I paid a lot more. Sometimes you go for strange because it's available. A warm wet hole is a warm wet hole, but there are much better providers. Unless she offers you a deal you can't refuse, tbh you'll have more fun elsewhere. As a rule I don't haggle on price, but service like this makes me reconsider that rule.
-
04-29-19 07:58 #10430Senior Member

Posts: 481The view behind is good and she can and enjoys a hard pounding. Vikki hosts there now as well, or did as of last week.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 02:39 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 50Trish
I had not seen her in awhile. Stopped by her room and had a exciting experience with her. Had her bent over in front of her mirror. Felt so good, didn't last long at all. She was good yrs ago when I met her and still today just as good.
-
04-29-19 01:01 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 580Big game hunting
Saw her today and I agree the bbjcimws was exceptional, she cleaned the plate but may go return to get a view from behind, it didn't look bad at all.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 21:58 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 486Erica
Finally saw her today. She is pretty cool. Does have baby damage on the stomach but is nice and tight and if she likes it gets into it. Will repeat for the value.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 12:02 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 402I been told she is spinner by a girl who traveled VA with her and another girl (I posted about her recently) who arrange for them. Damn, why are we getting all these girls that are fat and left over from other states. I am only referring to high priced indies.
Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-19 09:50 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 47Another Sweetie Dream
I dreamt of Sweetie again. Again, in the dream, she worked with my tight schedule. When I got to the room, she was in the sexy see-through number in her photos. We chatted a little while I freshened up, then she stripped bare and we began with some light kissing. Last dream, I was rushed, but I had more time this dream, so I worked my way down and started oral on her. She was responsive, but quiet, as her clitoris became engorged. As I sensed her arousal increasing, I inserted a finger into her well lubricated vagina and helped her to achieve orgasm. Without giving her much time to recover, I entered her in missionary before repositioning so I could massage her clitoris while remaining inside her. It took some doing, but we got her to orgasm number two. Then, we switched up to greek. First, with me entering from the front while she laid on her back, then switching to reverse cowgirl greek and eventually cowgirl greek until I couldn't hold out any longer. The hour was almost up, so we both cleaned up and chatted until it was time to go. If I could dream of Sweetie every day, I would. Everyone has their different preferences, but I recommend trying to dream of Sweetie at least once. She is amazing and doesn't seem to know that yet.
-
04-27-19 06:37 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 580Forgot her name
She was in chester.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 22:51 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 59Tattooedbarbi
Dreamed of http://tattooedbarbi3.escorts.biz/, she is certainly gained some weight and doesn't look as sleek as the pics on the website. All included menu, GFE, Mish, CG, CIC. I guess she was in a hurry, did not stay for the full hour even though paid for one.
-
04-26-19 21:36 #10422Senior Member

Posts: 123Was she on Midlothian?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 09:57 #10421Senior Member

Posts: 128New Girl
Met her two weeks ago at a Midlo motel. She's 5", bit chunky with baby damage Latina. Decent attitude. CBJ was a 5 or 6. CFS missionary then doggie to finish was a 6. No kissing. She was freshly showered. Guy was sitting in the bathroom during the session (male and female clothes were on the clothes rack). 50 for qv, so not bad. Would not repeat given below average performance. Face pic is her.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 09:57 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 417Big chick yearning
Was in the mood to do a little hogging the other day so looked up this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...b/228411218315
No way I was going to freak this chick but she gave an excellent bbbjcimws. Nice tits and really nice long hair. Got what I came for and left. Damage was as advertised.
Stay safe.
P.
-
04-26-19 09:48 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 580About last night
I saw her yesterday, dt no gag all way down the throat with no problem, cimws and she let's you fold her any way you want. Anal may be on the menu, she didn't complain when my thumb slid in the third hole. But as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 09:38 #10418Senior Member

Posts: 486New girl
Trying to set something up with her this afternoon anyone seen her before?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/30963730/
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-8447/1/469245











Reply With Quote





