Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 14667
-
04-26-19 01:46 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 72Astrid
She has her good days and her really bad days. I agree the first time I went and saw her the skills were awesome but paraphanelia was out when I first walked in the door but it was put away soon after. Second time I went to see her she gave me the room number I come up and 3 people are in the room while she's in the shower, 2 guys and another girl the other girl opened the door. They all seemed chill but it definitely had the nerves up the entire time they eventually left again skills were good but she was zoned out the entire time she must have been on something. Then later she got really offended when I asked if the girl that was there earlier if she did doubles with her I guess that triggered some kind of memory of that other girl taking a few of her "regulars" since then haven't been back. But be warned she can be great but it doesn't take much to flip that switch.
Originally Posted by BootyHolic71
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 00:41 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 960Arabian princess or Bosnian princess?
Are you perhaps mistaking her for the well known "Bosnian Princess " who has a similar look and dozens of rip off reports?
Originally Posted by HawaiianD
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 23:23 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 151Arabian Princess.
I've never had a problem with her. Great body and a lots of fun. Blows my mind when she speaks in Arabic during aerobics. Never ever had the feeling that she was a thief. Spent several hours, 4-6 at a time. But as always, YMMV. Fritz Certified.
-
04-25-19 18:21 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 2419Dez
No, I never saw her. We had a confirmed date, but she could not respond with her address because her phone went dead. We rescheduled a couple of weeks later and when she confirmed and gave me her address, she had moved further North, out of my range. I don't travel longer than 35 minutes one way. Her new (at that time) location was an hour from me. Maybe if she moved closer I will try again. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by DRock69
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 16:47 #1538Banned Member

Posts: 531Arabian Princess. Thief
You are warned. She is a RIP-OFF for quite some time now. Older posts from at least 6 months back. I remember staying away after multiple bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Stingray2015
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 14:04 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 321Lily
Ok fellas I had to try this one out as yesterday and must say it was a decent experience. Low end hotel in north Clearwater. But went to the place laid down donation. She was outside smoking when I first got there. I think she has a roommate not all the way sure but pics are accurate if not she looks better in person. Nice fit body and that ass is nice. Decent BJ not the best but ok and then went doggie nice wet tight pussy. Blew in rubber helped with cleanup and left. She seem cool maybe I repeat she has a good body and maybe the menu will open once we get familiar. YMMV qv 60.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...880/7272681942
-
04-25-19 14:03 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 67Princess
Hope you report back. Would absolutely love to know.
Originally Posted by YoungWolf
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 12:12 #1535Regular Member

Posts: 23Dez.
Heading to St Pete area today. Seen ads for Dez showing up again. I know I have seen good reports on her in the past but it's been a while and she seemed to disappear for a bit. Just wondering if she's worth a visit. I think it was Bill Ho, I saw a report a while back saying were you were going to see her but never saw a follow up report. Is she worth a visit. Anything I should be aware of? Thanks in advance.
-
04-25-19 09:05 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 999I think it's a friend of hers in clearwater
Not sure though.
.
Originally Posted by JimSmith8597
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 05:18 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 237Arabian Princess
Has anyone seen her? Toftt next week. I like her look.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...888251/Arabian
-
04-24-19 13:05 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 44Which one?
Is it just me or is that 2 different gals in the ad? If so which one are you referencing? Sure has peaked interest. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 12:55 #1531Banned Member

Posts: 199Anyone seeing her before help a brother out with some info
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/32422644/
Anyone seen her before to help a brother out of some in for her ass looks amazing. thanks in advance
-
04-24-19 11:15 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 321https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...457/Clearwater
Had to try this girl out she had some magic words with in her ad. Met at a decent hotel on ulmerton. Good decision great BBBJ and did a little Greek and nice finish with a little BBBJCIM she pull away but still she delivered and is very repeatable. Pics are accurate look better in person that ass is juicy. Really cool and did not disappoint. Lay low and have fun. Qv. 8.
-
04-23-19 18:12 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 192Outcall recommendations
Gents,
In the mood for Pinellas take-out. Any strong recommendation for a VERY open minded Uber over girl for St Pete. Preferences toward 25-35, white girl (not a hater, just today's flavor of choice) who is energetic and fun. Bonus for redhead, BBFS, petite. (Too much to ask, I know!
Thanks for your thoughts on this.
SChip in the Burg.
-
04-23-19 14:37 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 174Check Your Spam Folder
It might be there. It is a good website that gives quality info from the more detailed reviews. Obviously, some of the reviews are BS so YMMV.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





