Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 300 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4492
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1387

    Not judgemental

    But yeaghh, whatever floats your boat.

    FYI: paid her 100 and had to cover up on this one.

    I should have paid the beast more, out of pity and the service she has provided to the whole community.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok,

    Most of us are at fault for seeing Mary / Marly several times just because our smaller head does the thinking and we're primal men looking for a good lay. She will do what most providers won't without any qualms and attitude. So, who's to blame here?. We can all crap on her for whatever reason ails her but, the fact of the matter is, some of you keep seeing her!. I haven't seen her in a year but if given the chance I'd do it when it's convenient. We got to stop kidding ourselves. She's good at what she does while at the same time, shes got a few handicaps that need polishing up on. She's not worth 100USD though, screw that!. I still stand at $40-$50.

  2. #1386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    UTR Jamie in Providence?

    Hey guys, anybody knows anything about what's going on with Jamie in Providence? She suddenly stopped replying to texts, bur her phone# still seem to still work. It just goes directly to VMS which informs you that her box maxed out. Anybody's got an idea what's going on with her. Below is the link to her old ads before she went UTR with an old aka 'wrong' number which no longer works. PM if you see fit.

    https://backpage.com.providence.list...post/21704036/

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sparrow-...vidence-301533

    P.S. Anybody's got an email address for her maybe too?

  3. #1385

    Allura Knight

    Go for it & let us all know how it goes, she seems very limber & flexible, here till the 27th.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1120465127088717825

    https://twitter.com/alluraknightaz

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerX2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...?cat=6208&wn=1
    Any info on her? She looks like she'd go raw but can't find any info. Any help?

  4. #1384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Being Hypocritical

    Ok,

    Most of us are at fault for seeing Mary / Marly several times just because our smaller head does the thinking and we're primal men looking for a good lay. She will do what most providers won't without any qualms and attitude. So, who's to blame here?. We can all crap on her for whatever reason ails her but, the fact of the matter is, some of you keep seeing her!. I haven't seen her in a year but if given the chance I'd do it when it's convenient. We got to stop kidding ourselves. She's good at what she does while at the same time, shes got a few handicaps that need polishing up on. She's not worth 100USD though, screw that!. I still stand at $40-$50.

  5. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by IGotID69  [View Original Post]
    Marley.

    Dick in all holes. Tongue in all holes. Cum in all holes. Her tongues been in all mine too yikes!

    I legit didn't know she was a provider. Too long a story.

    I've seen her once, let's take a poll, how many times have you each seen her?
    Yikes!! Seen her once. Disgusting. I am still not over it.

  6. #1382

    Allura Knight

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Any info on her? She looks like she'd go raw but can't find any info. Any help?

  7. #1381

    Me too.

    Marley.

    Dick in all holes. Tongue in all holes. Cum in all holes. Her tongues been in all mine too yikes!

    I legit didn't know she was a provider. Too long a story.

    I've seen her once, let's take a poll, how many times have you each seen her?

  8. #1380

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/pagansub

    Don't know why I did it but I guess her ad description got to me, being a squirter and overall nasty ho who seems to enjoy it all. The good.

    Easy to setup good communication showed up on time.

    Ok so she isn't the best looking lady but not horrible either, nice tits, really nice actually.

    Start Dfk can tell she's into it a lot, undress move to bed, she's licking my nipples, I'm pinching her nips hard sounds like she's ready to explode, reach down in between her legs and she's sopping wet, within 5 minutes I bring her to several squirting orgasms, shove her head on my cock goes to work, really hungry for the cock, quite a bit of teeth feel but when she engulfs my cock and most of my balls I almost cum. I bring her up she sits on my cock and is riding for her pleasure, several more squirts.

    I needed to take a cig break, take a piss and go to clean myself and theres blood on the wash rag. I could not continue and ended session. Cleaned myself up very well. Uggggggg.
    I couldn't have stuffed mine back in her mouth so fast.

  9. #1379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Mary From Winthrop. Really?

    OMG!. Not this again!. Guys, I fucked her for $25 last year and everything was on the menu. BBBJ, anal, CIP, COF, anal creampie, etc. The woman suffers from noassetol(no ass at all) flat as a diving board. For her to charge 100 USD is LAUGHABLE!. Nice woman and all but, jeez, she looks like a bouncer for a strip club. She picked me up from Beachmont Station in her black truck and we did a short tour of all the million dollar homes in Winthrop on towards her place. Getting there, its a nice house from the outside but when you walk into her room, it was like a homeless camp. How can I tell?. Clothes and cigarette butts were all over the place. If you paid 100 USD for her services, you should re-evaluate life. $40 is a deal breaker, no more.

  10. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfJive  [View Original Post]
    Selina asked for 200 for bbfscip (30 min).
    Looks like Selina doesn't do BBFS anymore. Tried to negotiate BBFS over text and was told that BBBJ was all that she'd do bare.

  11. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    Having sex with Marly is like earning your ussg badge. There are people who went through with her, and there is me, who gave her $20 for her time and bailed. I just couldn't.
    All these reports remind me of NJ. She was the first hooker I saw, and I still question whether I should have seen her or not. But that didn't stop me from seeing her another couple times after. She was also my first BBFSCIP, first Greek, and first person who tossed my salad. I tried a lot of different fetishes with her, and sometimes I wonder where she ended up.

  12. #1376
    Having sex with Marly is like earning your ussg badge. There are people who went through with her, and there is me, who gave her $20 for her time and bailed. I just couldn't.

  13. #1375
    Has Boston dried up? I can't seem to find any decent slam dunk BBFSCIP in this area. Any recommendations? Any providers that are still around hut haven't advertised recently?

  14. #1374

    Marly

    I've seen her once. I was honestly horrified when I got there, but I had taken a blue pill beforehand LOL. She is a nice woman and will do almost anything. But she is not attractive and lives in a filthy house with dirty pets. I advise any of you to think twice before seeing her. I'm still disgusted with myself LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. First time was one of the strangest experiences ever, place on a dead end just filth, had a corner room off deck, mattress no bed, she would do every conceivable thing imaginable, actually when she met me on the deck I thought it was a man I freaked out but I still went in because of the reviews I figure what the hell I brought. 60 $ don't need to bring $, this is one ugly woman, body is so out of shape. Lives with her mother daughter and grandchildren. Need to go through the back door. She was doing guys in her Black truck but it shit the bed. She is a NYMPHO. Super soaker like bed was drenched. So for some reason I go back a month later with. 50 $ and doesn't even ask about the money. Same routine but I just asked myself what am I doing here, first time an hour non stop, 2nd time less then hh. Never mentions condom at all. Anal throat she doesn't care. She looks like a beast and acts like a beast. No third times for me. She makes Karen in Leominster look like Miss America.

  15. #1373
    Cleanup your messagebox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I believe that building is subsidized housing, I set a date but bailed out she's telling me her dad lives with her. Im not gambling whether its her dad or not...So I had an appointment for 5 pm last night. I'm not sure if her dad is her b / f. What's the unit number of apt. ? I know the address, want to do a google search on whose apt it really is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape