Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    NiNi Spa

    Well, CiCi has left for real this time. New girl there is okay, she's better looking than CiCi. The problem is that nobody can match CiCi's enthusiasm for O's. New York has gained one of the finest we've lost. She'll be greatly missed!

  2. #11795

    Mayonnaise

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny42  [View Original Post]
    That's too funny lmao.
    Did you have low fat mayo and some cheese on your sandwich?? LMFAO.

  3. #11794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbee62  [View Original Post]
    Then stop by Mr. Fuel on the south side. They have $0. 99 bologna sandwiches. Going to have to find your own pussy though.
    That's too funny lmao.

  4. #11793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I love bologna sammy's, I am going to have to try your recipe! I do have a question though. Was the pussy eaten at an AMP or an American massage parlor?
    Then stop by Mr. Fuel on the south side. They have $0. 99 bologna sandwiches. Going to have to find your own pussy though.

  5. #11792

    Yolo?

    Not sure what the acronym YOLO means. Can you share please? Thanks.

    You Only Live Once

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    I've done that, definitely only at places I knew was a shoo-in. YOLO.

    RBI.

  6. #11791

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    But once I ate a bologna sandwich after eating some chick's pussy, and the sandwich tasted like her pussy.

    BFDeal.
    Dude, I love bologna sammy's, I am going to have to try your recipe! I do have a question though. Was the pussy eaten at an AMP or an American massage parlor?

  7. #11790

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    But once I ate a bologna sandwich after eating some chick's pussy, and the sandwich tasted like her pussy.

    BFDeal.
    Now that's funny!

  8. #11789

    Had to try

    Stopped by comfort foot spa. Had to see if any extra was available. Weird set up! Sheet for door, wall not all the way up, table only like 18"-20" off floor. Thought it would be bad massage because of table being so low and lady would have to be bent over to reach. I was wrong! Very good massage with light tease. Didn't mind being touched but again table so low all I could reach was lower calf and ankle. On flip rubbed chest and asked if ok to proceed. Said yup go for it and she did. Had in jeans so otc was allowed but got under on top loose shirt and bra. Standard tip and 55 to house paid on way out. Looks 4/10 would go back for massage alone though.

  9. #11788

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    But once I ate a bologna sandwich after eating some chick's pussy, and the sandwich tasted like her pussy.

    BFDeal.
    Would you have rather tasted the bologna?

  10. #11787

    Why does it not surprise me

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    I've done that, definitely only at places I knew was a shoo-in. YOLO.

    RBI.
    That RBI is the one who tried this?

  11. #11786

    Lord of the.

    I've done that, definitely only at places I knew was a shoo-in. YOLO.

    RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever worn a cock ring into a spa to get a massage?

  12. #11785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    No

    But once I ate a bologna sandwich after eating some chick's pussy, and the sandwich tasted like her pussy.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssGrinder  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever worn a cock ring into a spa to get a massage?

  13. #11784

    Cock Ring

    Have you ever worn a cock ring into a spa to get a massage?

  14. #11783

    Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Thats a long stretch of road, there are several in that area could you be a little more specific?
    Somehow the first word of the name dropped off. I fixed it. Comfort Foot Spa.

  15. #11782

    Long road

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I've been to, but never tried for anything extra, at many legit foot spas, but there's a first time for everything I guess. I stopped in a Foot Spa on 37 north side and took an hour with an older but pretty Chinese girl. We were alone in the open area on the bed and it was definitely going from the start with teasing. Pushing her bust into my face; holding my hand firmly against her pussy while massaging my arms; allowing me to roam outside the pants up her leg; grabbing Mr. Johnson through the towel while doing the legs; pushing her tits against my feet while leaning forward to do my legs. It was all there but the completion. When done, she motioned to the full body private room and said "Next time".

    I've never had anything but a legit experience at one of these.
    Thats a long stretch of road, there are several in that area could you be a little more specific?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape