Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10415

    Harmony

    Any one heard anything from her, she use to host in Hopewell in a house by the strip club.

  2. #10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Search the board for "Jackie", she's well known. Pretty, getting thinner, average skills.
    Jackie ignored my text all night and then 11:50 said you still up? I replied 5 minutes later no answer. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/488207686889.

  3. #10413
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Can you be a little more specific regarding near west end location for example providing a major intersection close by. Not necessarily the street she is on just general area. Thanks.
    I'd say staples mill. Also she does have roommates if that's a deal breaker, but they were no problem.

  4. #10412
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her because of this report and it is spot on. A nice surprise is that she is WILD! Def seems like she's into it or either a very good actor. Her headache relief could be better but she does take directions well so we'll see next time. Freshly showered, doesn't seem to have a habit problem. A good time was had by all.
    Can you be a little more specific regarding near west end location for example providing a major intersection close by. Not necessarily the street she is on just general area. Thanks.

  5. #10411

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    The real donation is by the three stars in her ad. I think all the ads at MR have a high number as a standard.
    Thanks for reminding me not to be a newb and to read the whole ad. Totally missed that.

  6. #10410

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Search the board for "Jackie", she's well known. Pretty, getting thinner, average skills.

  7. #10409
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the damage was? Only because her ad says incall 325 for hour. I notice quite a few ladies there have crazy high rates listed.
    The real donation is by the three stars in her ad. I think all the ads at MR have a high number as a standard.

  8. #10408
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeMolly  [View Original Post]
    Giulia bazzoli.

    https://giuliabazzoli.escortbook.com/city-tours

    Awesome lady! Easily top 5 ATF. She has a model look like body. She is extremely smart and her English is perfect.

    Richmond is next on her tour.
    She is beautiful but I can't get through the screening process. For work related reasons, I cannot provide my employment information or pictures of my IDs. I don't know what else to do but I was hoping to get on her schedule tonight.

  9. #10407
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She looks to be exactly what I like. Anyone know if she is legit? Going try set something up but wanted to get some insight first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/475536429608
    She is a well known scammer staying at a motel on Chamberlayne so avoid at all cost. Check out the discussion under the Rip-off thread.

  10. #10406

    "Rachel"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She looks to be exactly what I like. Anyone know if she is legit? Going try set something up but wanted to get some insight first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/475536429608
    Got to keep up with the ripoff reports.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...417&viewfull=1#post4243417.

  11. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She looks to be exactly what I like. Anyone know if she is legit? Going try set something up but wanted to get some insight first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/475536429608
    Run away! See #106 in Ripoff Reports.

  12. #10404

    New face

    Anyone seen this one? She looks to be exactly what I like. Anyone know if she is legit? Going try set something up but wanted to get some insight first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...f/475536429608

  13. #10403

  14. #10402

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her because of this report and it is spot on. A nice surprise is that she is WILD! Def seems like she's into it or either a very good actor. Her headache relief could be better but she does take directions well so we'll see next time. Freshly showered, doesn't seem to have a habit problem. A good time was had by all.
    May I ask what the damage was? Only because her ad says incall 325 for hour. I notice quite a few ladies there have crazy high rates listed.

  15. #10401

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her because of this report and it is spot on. A nice surprise is that she is WILD! Def seems like she's into it or either a very good actor. Her headache relief could be better but she does take directions well so we'll see next time. Freshly showered, doesn't seem to have a habit problem. A good time was had by all.
    Thanks. How much was the damage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape