Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3847

    Tabbi

    Haven't seen her in years, went by a diff name, Kat or something like that.

    I liked her look, service was a massage (pretty good one) and HJ / BJ. Saw a couple times, remember the rate not being bad. But was staying in a very smoky room.

    May have to look her up again.


  2. #3846

    Any decent massage girls anymore?

    I keep up with the forum here and never really see anything about any indy massage girls anymore. Well none that are worth my $ at least. Really in the mood today. Any tips would be appreciated. Pms welcome. Thanks!

  3. #3845

    Diamond

    Met with Diamond last night. No issues.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2934162

  4. #3844

    Diamond Greek Goddess

    I met up with Diamond last night. Her pics are accurate. No issues.

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/29255973/

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2934162

  5. #3843

    Tabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting up with Tabbi, in the past, first time she was a no show, second time she wanted a crazy donation amount, I can't remember exactly what it was but somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 roses plus she wanted a extra 150 for hotel expense, LOL. I did speak to her on phone one time, something is not right with her. I wouldn't waste your time with her, because you probably will never meet.

    Sniff.
    I just met with Tabbi yesterday. While she is sometimes to get ahold of, I finally met up with her in Hunt Valley. Nice incall location and she performed very well. Her head game is on point and she is a true spinner. Her donations were very reasonable for me at $$ for the hour. I will def. Be seeing her again.

  6. #3842

    Chew boo

    Any 1 seen her lately. I see she is back around. Just wondered if service is the same.

  7. #3841
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting up with Tabbi, in the past, first time she was a no show, second time she wanted a crazy donation amount, I can't remember exactly what it was but somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 roses plus she wanted a extra 150 for hotel expense, LOL. I did speak to her on phone one time, something is not right with her. I wouldn't waste your time with her, because you probably will never meet.

    Sniff.
    Some of those photos are from the old basement place and AT LEAST 5 years old.

  8. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting up with Tabbi, in the past, first time she was a no show, second time she wanted a crazy donation amount, I can't remember exactly what it was but somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 roses plus she wanted a extra 150 for hotel expense, LOL. I did speak to her on phone one time, something is not right with her. I wouldn't waste your time with her, because you probably will never meet.

    Sniff.
    Tabbi has been around forever. She used to be in Dundalk and host out of a basement place. She was flaky then but if you caught her on a good day she was not bad but it wasn't worth the effort and it was 1/5 of what she asked you for. Search the forum you can find her photos. She used to advertise as massage and there is something off about her.

  9. #3839

    Tabbi

    I tried setting up with Tabbi, in the past, first time she was a no show, second time she wanted a crazy donation amount, I can't remember exactly what it was but somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 roses plus she wanted a extra 150 for hotel expense, LOL. I did speak to her on phone one time, something is not right with her. I wouldn't waste your time with her, because you probably will never meet.

    Sniff.

  10. #3838

    Sky and tabbi

    No reviews on EB fro Tabbi just 2 comments: 1. Great head game and 2. Stood me up. Avoid.

    Not particularly useful.

    No reviews or comments on Sky.


  11. #3837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You just have to learn from instances like this. Scamming providers just don't care they could earn more overall if they didn't scam but they don't care if they are chasing a habit. What they have in hand now is more important. Just take solace that Karma has a way of evening things out over time. Being scammed has happened to the best of us but I wouldn't be surprised if she happens your way again in the future and you can remind her of the $60 she owes you ad take it out of future visits. One thing to never do is front money before the deed, everything gets paid after the act and just before drop off. If you need a room, go get and pay for it yourself. I have a UTR I've been seeing for years, and always front her $20 for candy prior to getting together. No problems for years, then one day she asks for $50 since she's staying overnight and needs more. Of course she disappears with the $50 and later claims she was nabbed and in lockup (no evidence of that from her or from searches on local BPD / MD Judicial sites). Of course she called back later begging to get together so I took the $50 back over the next couple of visits. These days I never front her more than $20 and she leaves her handbag in the car while she's gone to get candy. Handbag has nothing of value to me but has her DL, SS, credit cards etc. Definitely of value to her.
    Do you know what would happen if the police follow your friend for a block or two before arresting her and she gets in your car? At a minimum you will be detained in place or you could be arrested with her.

  12. #3836

  13. #3835

    Damn?

    Are the pickings so slim that guys have to deal with gals like that?

    Is it the excitement of dealing with someone like that?

    Do guys get a feeling of power from dealing with someone like that?

    Is it the low prices of dealing with someone like that?

    Is it the convenience because the gal is close by?

    What on Earth is it?

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You just have to learn from instances like this. Scamming providers just don't care they could earn more overall if they didn't scam but they don't care if they are chasing a habit. What they have in hand now is more important. Just take solace that Karma has a way of evening things out over time. Being scammed has happened to the best of us but I wouldn't be surprised if she happens your way again in the future and you can remind her of the $60 she owes you ad take it out of future visits. One thing to never do is front money before the deed, everything gets paid after the act and just before drop off. If you need a room, go get and pay for it yourself. I have a UTR I've been seeing for years, and always front her $20 for candy prior to getting together. No problems for years, then one day she asks for $50 since she's staying overnight and needs more. Of course she disappears with the $50 and later claims she was nabbed and in lockup (no evidence of that from her or from searches on local BPD / MD Judicial sites). Of course she called back later begging to get together so I took the $50 back over the next couple of visits. These days I never front her more than $20 and she leaves her handbag in the car while she's gone to get candy. Handbag has nothing of value to me but has her DL, SS, credit cards etc. Definitely of value to her.

  14. #3834

    Vivky

    Quote Originally Posted by WetNutz  [View Original Post]
    She needed to get a room, she sent her roommate / mom to get some of the money to book the room. I gave her 60 for the room, and went back on wait status and texted her "what's the plan?" and she replies that she was told by her mom that there were no rooms left. I said okay, but your mom still has the 60 for the room. Then silence. The meeting time comes and goes. Silence. After 45 minutes post the meeting time I ask if she had anything to say before I go post the review. Her exact comment was "I'm Sorry" and I asked for which part of everything was she sorry and she got mad at me and acted like she was the victim. That is still confusing to me even now.

    I summarized everything because as she said in a text "go ahead and bring all the bad comments you want because I guarantee you it won't stop my fucking money flow".

    She's not wrong, but I know there are more on these boards like me who read reviews before going out and if I can help even one person not make the rookie mistakes I did then I've done what I sought to accomplish. I'm not sure if she was desperate and I seemed an easy mark or what have you, but the warning is out there.

    And it was the number ending in 2839.
    That's too bad. No matter how good she looks or how good the reviews are remember candy habit + extremebsigns of financial desperation eventually leads to rip off. Proceed with caution. Her last ad even included the name of the motel she was staying at. Those places often are watched to begin with so she's just drawing extra attention to herself and the people who go see her. Too many warning signs and would avoid.

  15. #3833

    Vickybaby

    Quote Originally Posted by WetNutz  [View Original Post]
    She needed to get a room, she sent her roommate / mom to get some of the money to book the room. I gave her 60 for the room, and went back on wait status and texted her "what's the plan?" and she replies that she was told by her mom that there were no rooms left. I said okay, but your mom still has the 60 for the room. Then silence. The meeting time comes and goes. Silence. After 45 minutes post the meeting time I ask if she had anything to say before I go post the review. Her exact comment was "I'm Sorry" and I asked for which part of everything was she sorry and she got mad at me and acted like she was the victim. That is still confusing to me even now.

    I summarized everything because as she said in a text "go ahead and bring all the bad comments you want because I guarantee you it won't stop my fucking money flow".

    She's not wrong, but I know there are more on these boards like me who read reviews before going out and if I can help even one person not make the rookie mistakes I did then I've done what I sought to accomplish. I'm not sure if she was desperate and I seemed an easy mark or what have you, but the warning is out there.

    And it was the number ending in 2839.
    You just have to learn from instances like this. Scamming providers just don't care they could earn more overall if they didn't scam but they don't care if they are chasing a habit. What they have in hand now is more important. Just take solace that Karma has a way of evening things out over time. Being scammed has happened to the best of us but I wouldn't be surprised if she happens your way again in the future and you can remind her of the $60 she owes you ad take it out of future visits. One thing to never do is front money before the deed, everything gets paid after the act and just before drop off. If you need a room, go get and pay for it yourself. I have a UTR I've been seeing for years, and always front her $20 for candy prior to getting together. No problems for years, then one day she asks for $50 since she's staying overnight and needs more. Of course she disappears with the $50 and later claims she was nabbed and in lockup (no evidence of that from her or from searches on local BPD / MD Judicial sites). Of course she called back later begging to get together so I took the $50 back over the next couple of visits. These days I never front her more than $20 and she leaves her handbag in the car while she's gone to get candy. Handbag has nothing of value to me but has her DL, SS, credit cards etc. Definitely of value to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape