Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 21,916 to 21,930 of 27920
-
04-24-19 23:01 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, she seemed pretty desperate. When I told her I couldn't go see her that night she offered to do outcall at my place. She looks like a desperate junkie. While my standards are pretty lax she doesn't seem to meet them. I'm OK with average or slightly below average looking providers, I won't risk my health and safety with her.
Originally Posted by LeMoyne
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 21:30 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 33Adaline rose
Has anyone seen this lady, she's relatively new:
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....hlight=adaline+rose.
-
04-24-19 21:19 #6003I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 7It wasn't Marina Orlov the provider I saw. Personally, I think the only provider worth seeing is MagnificentMolly. I'm an idiot for seeing a different provider after my memorable experience with molly. I'm grateful it had to end this way tho because otherwise I'd be doing it again and again and who knows what I'd catch after doing it again.
Originally Posted by JBidding69
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 13:13 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 39Was it Marina Orlov?
Had the same symptoms after seeing Marina O at the end of last year. Been wary ever since.
Originally Posted by Garth4576
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 08:43 #6001Banned Member

Posts: 51Scary looking.
$180? I got her down for $100 bb and all but didn't pull the trigger because I got scared.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 02:05 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 1403I reached out and got a "I'm fully booked" response. Her Ad got pulled as well. Oh well.
Originally Posted by MrDigBick
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:54 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 472Did she insist on a CD or does she have a place she can use now?
Originally Posted by Tech1129
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:52 #5998Regular Member

Posts: 16Several people have reported she's a cash-and-dash thief, and she posts damsel-in-distress appeals every month or two looking for a white knight to swindle with a heart-break story.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:42 #5997I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 7I saw Molly in January of this year before my painful last experience. I insisted on condoms with molly since I wanted to play on the safe side. I'm still smitten by her, she's for me a 10/10. Face was just amazing and I had plans to see her before my retirement, but oh well it wasn't meant to be. I'm surprised she was infected with an std. Anyway, that's the most memorable experience I had while on the hobby. I doubt I'd ever have the chance again to have such a gorgeous woman in my reach.
Originally Posted by TnaRex
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:37 #5996I am a troll, please just ignore me

Posts: 7LOL. That appears to be a ticket worth 2 k a month for life lmao.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 01:09 #5995Senior Member

Posts: 499Scary looking BBFS provider.
After looking at this ad I inquired via text about BBFS and she said yes, incl Greek for $180. As you can see by the ad she's pretty scary looking. So scary I was hesitant to post this but thought someone else might want to try her (it won't be me).
http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...s/350274250884
-
04-24-19 00:52 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 81Almost 100% certain that one is a rob.
Originally Posted by Enboc
[View Original Post]
Looks very similar to someone who did a lot of posting like that on bp and when she came over it was not nearly as nice as the pics depict and services offered were very different than discussed. I bailed.
-
04-23-19 23:55 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 59Same thing here. Had fun with both, but tests were clean.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 23:19 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 502I saw Molly and Riley for a bb duo. It was fucking amazing, although really expensive. But I got to go from one pussy to the other, back and forth, with those two super hot babes. It was pretty spectacular. Haven't seen Molly since the report that has been referenced, but if true, I have to assume it was something like C or G and has been taken care of. I've been tested several times since I saw both of them, and I'm clean.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 22:59 #5991Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Lacy
I've tried her a few times and always the same bullshit. Never gives a rate, only wants to meet somewhere neutral first. Doesn't seem motivated to make money, or at least not the way we intend. The moment a girl wants to jerk around with extraneous bullshit, I bail-out. If she wants the money she'll give a rate, set a time to meet and we're off. Anything else and she's just a time-waster.
Go see someone else.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



