Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 61438
-
04-25-19 18:42 #39193Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Seem little Rachael by New York fried Chicken in BP she just jumped in my car said head to the tip top motel OMG her tits was more nice than ever she started sucking all on my body her BBBJ was on point I was like Dam this is lazy Rachael LOL Pussy was amazing every time she was cumming I could feel her pussy biting down on my dick. She has a boyfriend now so its hard to keep up with her.
-
04-25-19 15:38 #39192Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 13:17 #39191Senior Member

Posts: 86Anna
If I am not wrong she's petite blonde with fake bolt ons.
Originally Posted by Kevodc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 12:11 #39190Senior Member

Posts: 394Anna
Where is she, Baltimore or Iowa?
Originally Posted by Kevodc
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 17:46 #39189Senior Member

Posts: 87Bentalou Kelly and Christina
Spent some time with Kelly a strawberry blonde about 5'4 and 130. I love her pussy and she is really sweet. Had her on my face while Christina blonde heavyset with big tits sucked the pole. Excellent time. Suggest either.
-
04-24-19 16:23 #39188Regular Member

Posts: 4Anna,
She is from Iowa lots of fun and no drama.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 11:28 #39187Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
The black hair one that use to have a sister named Nicole?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 10:54 #39186Senior Member

Posts: 144Its that time of year.
Who is the baddest SW out right now? You're opinion go.
-
04-24-19 09:08 #39185Senior Member

Posts: 694Tina.
Has anyone seen her lately she would hang on third or second street in Brooklyn have not seen her around.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 00:36 #39184Senior Member

Posts: 360Little Spinners?
Where are the skinny tiny ones at? I hadn't seen the one I knew of down in Brooklyn for a while.
-
04-24-19 00:16 #39183Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
I saw Molly this evening around 9 p walking down Ramsey towards the circle.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 23:24 #39182Senior Member

Posts: 192An image of a wretched Elven Fairy
- - and an unsolicited residence of an odious Pixieland otherwise known as West Baltimore.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:15 #39181Senior Member

Posts: 511I saw her this evening moving in a hurry on Fulton.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 18:46 #39180Senior Member

Posts: 512I've enjoyed more than a few SW over the years, and I must admit that I fucking L O V E doing that to them when they are nodding off heh.
BQ22.
Originally Posted by KhalDroggo
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 18:17 #39179Senior Member

Posts: 207Immorrell area
Saw a girl named them or Emma etc. Big boned tad heavy and was really pleasant to deal with. This was around noon. Drove to location s on rt 1. Good skills. Takes guidance well and made the swimmers disappear for standard and ten tip. Will check to see if she wants digits shared.










Reply With Quote





