Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 14694
-
04-25-19 18:21 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 2419Dez
No, I never saw her. We had a confirmed date, but she could not respond with her address because her phone went dead. We rescheduled a couple of weeks later and when she confirmed and gave me her address, she had moved further North, out of my range. I don't travel longer than 35 minutes one way. Her new (at that time) location was an hour from me. Maybe if she moved closer I will try again. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by DRock69
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 16:47 #1538Banned Member

Posts: 531Arabian Princess. Thief
You are warned. She is a RIP-OFF for quite some time now. Older posts from at least 6 months back. I remember staying away after multiple bad reviews.
Originally Posted by Stingray2015
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 14:04 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 321Lily
Ok fellas I had to try this one out as yesterday and must say it was a decent experience. Low end hotel in north Clearwater. But went to the place laid down donation. She was outside smoking when I first got there. I think she has a roommate not all the way sure but pics are accurate if not she looks better in person. Nice fit body and that ass is nice. Decent BJ not the best but ok and then went doggie nice wet tight pussy. Blew in rubber helped with cleanup and left. She seem cool maybe I repeat she has a good body and maybe the menu will open once we get familiar. YMMV qv 60.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...880/7272681942
-
04-25-19 14:03 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 67Princess
Hope you report back. Would absolutely love to know.
Originally Posted by YoungWolf
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 12:12 #1535Regular Member

Posts: 23Dez.
Heading to St Pete area today. Seen ads for Dez showing up again. I know I have seen good reports on her in the past but it's been a while and she seemed to disappear for a bit. Just wondering if she's worth a visit. I think it was Bill Ho, I saw a report a while back saying were you were going to see her but never saw a follow up report. Is she worth a visit. Anything I should be aware of? Thanks in advance.
-
04-25-19 09:05 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 1000I think it's a friend of hers in clearwater
Not sure though.
.
Originally Posted by JimSmith8597
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 05:18 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 237Arabian Princess
Has anyone seen her? Toftt next week. I like her look.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...888251/Arabian
-
04-24-19 13:05 #1532Senior Member

Posts: 44Which one?
Is it just me or is that 2 different gals in the ad? If so which one are you referencing? Sure has peaked interest. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 12:55 #1531Banned Member

Posts: 199Anyone seeing her before help a brother out with some info
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/32422644/
Anyone seen her before to help a brother out of some in for her ass looks amazing. thanks in advance
-
04-24-19 11:15 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 321https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...457/Clearwater
Had to try this girl out she had some magic words with in her ad. Met at a decent hotel on ulmerton. Good decision great BBBJ and did a little Greek and nice finish with a little BBBJCIM she pull away but still she delivered and is very repeatable. Pics are accurate look better in person that ass is juicy. Really cool and did not disappoint. Lay low and have fun. Qv. 8.
-
04-23-19 18:12 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 192Outcall recommendations
Gents,
In the mood for Pinellas take-out. Any strong recommendation for a VERY open minded Uber over girl for St Pete. Preferences toward 25-35, white girl (not a hater, just today's flavor of choice) who is energetic and fun. Bonus for redhead, BBFS, petite. (Too much to ask, I know!
Thanks for your thoughts on this.
SChip in the Burg.
-
04-23-19 14:37 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 174Check Your Spam Folder
It might be there. It is a good website that gives quality info from the more detailed reviews. Obviously, some of the reviews are BS so YMMV.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 13:26 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 915Escort Babylon Reviews
Ok need help signing up for Escort Babylon. I'm trying to submit a review and after I go through everything writing it it assigns me a rogue name asks for password and says to check my email for passcode. Nothing ever happens. This is the oddest sign up routine I've ever encountered. Do I retried this, got a totally new protonmail email and the same thing. Nothing!
-
04-23-19 09:23 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 978200 qv? Lol
Looking for some fun and found this review and he only paid 200 for a QV. LOL https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7275659792.
-
04-22-19 17:50 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 5948Holy * a Raine ad. Missed out in the past, now your chance
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/32309021/
Open minded, pleasing GFE with wide open menu and just happens to be a nice person. That of course is assuming nothing has changed.










Reply With Quote






