Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,231 to 22,245 of 61390
-
04-27-19 02:21 #39160Regular Member

Posts: 7Megan
Ya she is back. She is trying to stay clean but not working out to well. She has got some weight on her to and looks good. Hopefully she can hang tuff.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-19 20:22 #39159Senior Member

Posts: 121Forgot to post, a few days ago around 6 pm I picked up a tan girl, 28 years old, looked her age or younger, with purple I believe hair by the citgo on ddalk. Very nice girl was a good time, about 5'7 white or Italian. Anyone seen her? Great body, ass, tits, not skin and bones yet stripper build, one of the better I have seen out.
-
04-26-19 16:13 #39158Senior Member

Posts: 694Magean
Does anyone know if she is still clean or has she showed backup in Brooklyn.
-
04-26-19 03:42 #39157Senior Member

Posts: 99Any pics of these chicks?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 18:42 #39156Senior Member

Posts: 237Rachael
Seem little Rachael by New York fried Chicken in BP she just jumped in my car said head to the tip top motel OMG her tits was more nice than ever she started sucking all on my body her BBBJ was on point I was like Dam this is lazy Rachael LOL Pussy was amazing every time she was cumming I could feel her pussy biting down on my dick. She has a boyfriend now so its hard to keep up with her.
-
04-25-19 15:38 #39155Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 13:17 #39154Senior Member

Posts: 86Anna
If I am not wrong she's petite blonde with fake bolt ons.
Originally Posted by Kevodc
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 12:11 #39153Senior Member

Posts: 394Anna
Where is she, Baltimore or Iowa?
Originally Posted by Kevodc
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 17:46 #39152Senior Member

Posts: 87Bentalou Kelly and Christina
Spent some time with Kelly a strawberry blonde about 5'4 and 130. I love her pussy and she is really sweet. Had her on my face while Christina blonde heavyset with big tits sucked the pole. Excellent time. Suggest either.
-
04-24-19 16:23 #39151Regular Member

Posts: 4Anna,
She is from Iowa lots of fun and no drama.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 11:28 #39150Senior Member

Posts: 1126Stephanie
The black hair one that use to have a sister named Nicole?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 10:54 #39149Senior Member

Posts: 144Its that time of year.
Who is the baddest SW out right now? You're opinion go.
-
04-24-19 09:08 #39148Senior Member

Posts: 694Tina.
Has anyone seen her lately she would hang on third or second street in Brooklyn have not seen her around.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 00:36 #39147Senior Member

Posts: 360Little Spinners?
Where are the skinny tiny ones at? I hadn't seen the one I knew of down in Brooklyn for a while.
-
04-24-19 00:16 #39146Senior Member

Posts: 1370
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
I saw Molly this evening around 9 p walking down Ramsey towards the circle.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



