Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11766

    Obese provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I think there has been a review of her before. I was skeptical about her appearance, but I thought maybe there may have been an overreaction in regards to her weight. Boy, was I wrong. She is as round as she is tall. Her pics looks like she's cute pudgy. Nope, she's really obese. I went ahead because I really wanted a massage. She's open to wandering hands, takes top off and HE for an addition $. 6. Decent massage, and technique. I left happy but will not repeat. I do appreciate an occasional attractive BBW, but not obese and I don't like being tricked either. If you like BIG girls, then I would cautiously recommend but she's not for me.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/63669
    I also met with this woman about 8 months ago. She is definitely deceptive with regard to her photos. The massage was okay, and she did allow roaming and touching, and the finish was measured but I guess she is losing customers as she gets older and more rotund and feels the need to obscure the goods.

  2. #11765

    Cannot find Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    Saw anne / anna at phoenix. She had reddish brown hair and looks better than lisa who also works here I will review her later. 1 hour is 60 for the house fee everything else after that I negotiate. I wasn't there for a massage so I got down to business. Everything is covered here so bring your own protection or you will be wrapped with saran wrap LOL. Covered BJ and covered full service. I gave her 90 for everything and she accepted. I will repeat with her.
    Sorry, I wonder if I could ask for street address for this place, or at least a nearby intersection?

  3. #11764

    Sunrise

    My fourth visit there in last couple years. Have left happy and relaxed each time. Got Wendy this time. Some language barrier issues. I asked for medium pressure but she was really massaging hard. It felt good at first but hard rubbing on same spot for a minute or two and it began to hurt. Nice teasing while still on my stomach. Pretty standard finish. After clean up she said I still had 5 minutes to go and gave me more back massage. $. 5 for 30 minutes. $. 40 tip.

  4. #11763

    Lids

    I stopped by lids (6200 keystone) recently, and got a hh visit with nona. Probably a 6-7 and late 40's to early 50's, wearing a sun dress. I got an admirable massage. With an ok he, she stopped right at the apex! Anyway std cost and tip for a decent he and a little nip, and some OTC grazing.

  5. #11762

    Phoenix review

    Saw anne / anna at phoenix. She had reddish brown hair and looks better than lisa who also works here I will review her later. 1 hour is 60 for the house fee everything else after that I negotiate. I wasn't there for a massage so I got down to business. Everything is covered here so bring your own protection or you will be wrapped with saran wrap LOL. Covered BJ and covered full service. I gave her 90 for everything and she accepted. I will repeat with her.

  6. #11761

    Blonde

    Yes, that is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    So if her rate is a $ and she wanted extra $. 6 for topeless HE?

  7. #11760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I think there has been a review of her before. I was skeptical about her appearance, but I thought maybe there may have been an overreaction in regards to her weight. Boy, was I wrong. She is as round as she is tall. Her pics looks like she's cute pudgy. Nope, she's really obese. I went ahead because I really wanted a massage. She's open to wandering hands, takes top off and HE for an addition $. 6. Decent massage, and technique. I left happy but will not repeat. I do appreciate an occasional attractive BBW, but not obese and I don't like being tricked either. If you like BIG girls, then I would cautiously recommend but she's not for me.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/63669
    At least you got a HE. I saw her a few years ago and it was strictly a crappy massage.

  8. #11759

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Bester1972  [View Original Post]
    I think there has been a review of her before. I was skeptical about her appearance, but I thought maybe there may have been an overreaction in regards to her weight. Boy, was I wrong. She is as round as she is tall. Her pics looks like she's cute pudgy. Nope, she's really obese. I went ahead because I really wanted a massage. She's open to wandering hands, takes top off and HE for an addition $. 6. Decent massage, and technique. I left happy but will not repeat. I do appreciate an occasional attractive BBW, but not obese and I don't like being tricked either. If you like BIG girls, then I would cautiously recommend but she's not for me.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/63669
    So if her rate is a $ and she wanted extra $. 6 for topeless HE?

  9. #11758

    Blonde massage Southside

    I think there has been a review of her before. I was skeptical about her appearance, but I thought maybe there may have been an overreaction in regards to her weight. Boy, was I wrong. She is as round as she is tall. Her pics looks like she's cute pudgy. Nope, she's really obese. I went ahead because I really wanted a massage. She's open to wandering hands, takes top off and HE for an addition $. 6. Decent massage, and technique. I left happy but will not repeat. I do appreciate an occasional attractive BBW, but not obese and I don't like being tricked either. If you like BIG girls, then I would cautiously recommend but she's not for me.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/63669

  10. #11757

    Short lived

    Went to the H last Friday to see Mari. Was told she had moved on. Bummer. New girl was annie. Cute. Good tease. Standard rate and finish.

  11. #11756

    Tuscon review

    I had a session with katie at tuscon on national. Not horrible looking but not pretty either 60 house fee 1 hour massage. It was a decent massage. I flipped over for a HJ for 40 more. I only wanted a HJ. Full service is available here. Good skills got me finished faster than normal. Shindi or cindy was also there I might check her out next time she looks older though.

  12. #11755
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    So if your before noon then.
    Would that be BATY, then? LOL 😝.

  13. #11754

    Daty!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    So if your before noon then.
    Use this acronym. Covers all mealtimes!

  14. #11753

    Breakfast at they why

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin3124  [View Original Post]
    Indicates you have oral sex with the girl.
    So if your before noon then.

  15. #11752

    Lunch at the why

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    Cannot find laty in any slang dictionary. Care to decider.
    Indicates you have oral sex with the girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape