Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4432

    Katia The Russian

    Had a dream about Katia for a while and finally the best dream came into reality!

    I don't go to the shops but after I saw that she went Independent, I just had to call her.

    I won't go into details due to privacy reasons but this woman one of a kind! Very clean, professional and definitely very experienced. One of the best experiences I've ever had. She is a true treasure and quickly became my ATF.

    All her feedbacks, reviews and pictures are 100% accurate.

  2. #4431

    Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by FlbMac31  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share if Cubana Elise or Ana is still hosting?

    Last digits I have end in 8804.

    Mac Out.
    Elise has ads on listcrawler pretty much every day or so.

  3. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    Depends. YMMV. She is crazy skinny, crackhead, jumpy, stinky pussy. Needs to gain 20 lbs to be skinny! I would not repeat.
    That mouth though looks like it could deliver some serious pleasure.

  4. #4429

    Skeltor

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with her, https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...ost/32462331/?.

    Been trying to get with her. Her incall is a house in a sketchy area off Busch. Not sure how comfortable I am going there for fear of boyfriend / husband / pimp showing up.

    She is asking me to Uber her to me. While that seems like it would keep uncle at bay, still not sure if its a good idea. Also why I'm asking if anyone knows her and if so, have you Ubered her to you?
    Depends. YMMV. She is crazy skinny, crackhead, jumpy, stinky pussy. Needs to gain 20 lbs to be skinny! I would not repeat.

  5. #4428
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Now that's a

    Good plan. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Uber here somewhere close by and pick her up and have her give you head so she's not on her phone and drive around to ensure your not being followed. Take her home, post pics and report back! LOL.
    .

  6. #4427
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteProf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with her, https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...ost/32462331/?.

    Been trying to get with her. Her incall is a house in a sketchy area off Busch. Not sure how comfortable I am going there for fear of boyfriend / husband / pimp showing up.

    She is asking me to Uber her to me. While that seems like it would keep uncle at bay, still not sure if its a good idea. Also why I'm asking if anyone knows her and if so, have you Ubered her to you?
    Uber here somewhere close by and pick her up and have her give you head so she's not on her phone and drive around to ensure your not being followed. Take her home, post pics and report back! LOL.

  7. #4426

    Need info for outcall to me

    Anyone familiar with her, https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...ost/32462331/?.

    Been trying to get with her. Her incall is a house in a sketchy area off Busch. Not sure how comfortable I am going there for fear of boyfriend / husband / pimp showing up.

    She is asking me to Uber her to me. While that seems like it would keep uncle at bay, still not sure if its a good idea. Also why I'm asking if anyone knows her and if so, have you Ubered her to you?

  8. #4425

    Cuban Elise or Ana

    Can anyone share if Cubana Elise or Ana is still hosting?

    Last digits I have end in 8804.

    Mac Out.

  9. #4424

    You should go see her yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Czip11  [View Original Post]
    Shame, was hoping to see her. Did she have a deflated boob like other reports claimed?
    That way you can confirm that one boob is deflated and remove any doubt.

  10. #4423

    My Mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT def! Shame, she looks good, but rarely have I found quality providers on Busch Blvd (2 in the past 3 years to be precise) I do guess why I like variety. Providers come and go for variety of reasons we monger also need to be careful LEO and scammers.

    Thanks.

    P.S.

    There was a low cost provider named Mandy in that area (private she got via inheritance (), early 30's blonde. I dod lose her number. She was great.
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...32239978/mandy, this is the Mandy that I was talking about. You can say the tattoo veteran referred you.

  11. #4422

    Long term?

    Well maybe a drink and dessert sort of way LOL.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/32212803/

  12. #4421

    That Mandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by HEMassage69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this Mandy? Westchase is a little closer to work.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler....32398165/Mandy
    Here she was about 10 years ago.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=404068391

  13. #4420

    Different Mandy

    Anyone have experience with this Mandy? Westchase is a little closer to work.

    https://milfy.com.tampa.listcrawler....32398165/Mandy

  14. #4419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    After the money, period

    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/32396903/

    Got rushed to get there, when I got there made me wait an extra 20 min. , nothing to rave about during the sesh CBJ and cfs-cowgirl but after I finished my dream looked down and saw blood on my raincoat and pubes. Complained my memeber was too big, will not repeat. Damage. 6.
    These girls know when their cycle is but, money trumps all. Easy to make up an excuse after the deed.

  15. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT def! Shame, she looks good, but rarely have I found quality providers on Busch Blvd (2 in the past 3 years to be precise) I do guess why I like variety. Providers come and go for variety of reasons we monger also need to be careful LEO and scammers.

    Thanks.

    P.S.

    There was a low cost provider named Mandy in that area (private she got via inheritance (), early 30's blonde. I dod lose her number. She was great.
    The blonde Mandie that absolutely loved to get pounded in her ass and wouldn't see you if you were married? If you're talking about her she traded one addiction for another. Now she's addicted to god.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape