Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Just informed me that she's got a room today plan on seeing again.
    Nice pic, its at her house?

  2. #5320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Build your rep

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee  [View Original Post]
    Yea freezing cold. Can't help a fellow dreamer out? I just started, but I been seeing women on other sites since 2013 at least.
    I can tell you what I did when I joined, my first 10 posts were reviews. In fact, I had a member try to call me out for plagiarizing from another famous site. Of course, those were written by me over there.

    If you have been in the hobby for six years, certainly you can review the girls you have been seeing the past few months. There are reviews from every known (and some not so well known) ad sites on here.

    Get to 25 posts and wait six months without pissing anyone off and you will be golden.

    Play safe,

    C3.

  3. #5319
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Really? And exactly what would be the purpose considering that nothing posted here or said in a PM could be used in any way in court?

    A2

  4. #5318
    Quote Originally Posted by Theezee  [View Original Post]
    Seen her today, she was amazing!
    How did you see her when your not a senior yet, its saying regular.

  5. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by StevePope  [View Original Post]
    That's cold. But also a very funny answer / reply!
    Yea freezing cold. Can't help a fellow dreamer out? I just started, but I been seeing women on other sites since 2013 at least.

  6. #5316

    Longwood UTR Ashley update

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Ashley did a car date nice mildly thick with big naturals gives a great Cimws can use the help has health issues (nothing contagious) usual PM.
    Just informed me that she's got a room today plan on seeing again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5cbbe0f43f0822.40992203_357e78f871a48211bbee1a935c5dc0a2577efeda121e56d296c71d1493ad6271.jpg‎  

  7. #5315

    Maitland Mom Sara

    Another nice visit with Sara. No drama, willing to please. Takes directions well and hits all my hot buttons. Passionate kisser and no rush sessions.

    I will repeat.

    Note: She didn't give me permission to give out digits so I won't. There are a couple of mongers with that info so search Maitland Mom and you will find out who.

    Happy hunting.

    Fisherman.

  8. #5314
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Reach senior status.
    Post post post review review review spend money and lots of it! Senior status incoming LMAO.

  9. #5313

    HaHa

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Reach senior status.
    That's cold. But also a very funny answer / reply!

  10. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Ashley did a car date nice mildly thick with big naturals gives a great Cimws can use the help has health issues (nothing contagious) usual PM.
    Seen her today, she was amazing!

  11. #5311

    Longwood utr

    I had an amazing time with her, not a professional just angirl that needs help. She's a unicorn, so why'all need to hurry up before she's gone.

  12. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Longdongmagee1  [View Original Post]
    Ashley seems like my type, could I have a way to meet her?
    Yep. Reach senior status.

  13. #5309

    Hello could I have contact with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by CircumAl  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Ashley did a car date nice mildly thick with big naturals gives a great Cimws can use the help has health issues (nothing contagious) usual PM.
    Ashley seems like my type, could I have a way to meet her?

  14. #5308

    Longwood utr

    Her name is Ashley did a car date nice mildly thick with big naturals gives a great Cimws can use the help has health issues (nothing contagious) usual PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5cbbe0d26c4406.15970430_ab71bdf9dd8ed1280154ebfa1de2ee0353d01d86e5427832242c58641972091a.jpg‎  

  15. #5307

    And so have I

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten those PMs as well from members with 0 posts. I just delete & move on.
    Over here in the Daytona utr thread. As many as 10 at a time in rapid fire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape