Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,576 to 25,590 of 44195
-
04-24-19 14:17 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 53So I went here within the last week just to see for myself and I got. Nothing. It seems extremely legit, walls are thin, doors slide but don't lock. The woman I saw was pretty, petite, late 30's, sweet and gave me an excellent full body massage (fusion) and I felt great after. But there was absolutely zero hint of anything extra available. She kept the towel covering my fun parts the whole time. Dr. Hunt must be one good-looking suave dude or the luckiest guy in OC to get action in there. Other mongers would easily be able to hear it unless no one was around.
Originally Posted by WallyWally
[View Original Post]
Bottom line, Thai Body Works Laguna Hills is totally legit only, professional licensed massage therapists (their certificates are on the wall in the entrance) and a great place for a massage, but there are no extras so if that's what you want, don't waste your time.
Actually most of the massage places in Lake Forest and Laguna Hills are good to go for HEs and some of them, more -pick just about anywhere that is non-franchised or doesn't have multiple locations and you're good to go for fun.
-
04-24-19 14:06 #18619Regular Member

Posts: 2F&c?
Please somebody can tell me more about this place? Location?, impossible to find it on internet.
Thanks a loooot.
-
04-24-19 13:53 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 53Where did you find out about her? That woman is hot as hell. I wonder if she does more than just massage for those prices, but she is so hot I think she doesn't have to to earn a living. If you see her please let me / us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Kknm1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 13:04 #18617Regular Member

Posts: 24Lmao
Selfish Bastard.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 11:39 #18616Senior Member

Posts: 29Krystal
Is this the famous Krystal?
What part of OC is she in?
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bod...a/7875149.html
-
04-24-19 10:30 #18615Senior Member

Posts: 331How old and how she look? Any one else at Five Star? I had some girl with big tits there, forgot her name. Coco?
Originally Posted by TheBenster
[View Original Post]
Looking to try someone else.
-
04-24-19 05:17 #18614Senior Member

Posts: 89Wowwie
What a great session. So many rose places I need to check which town this one's location. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Wicked1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 05:06 #18613Senior Member

Posts: 89Whoa
Sound like you got shafted. Why I never talk pps. Only reception chick and tell who I came for. When they changed hands I saw pps on a drive by and realized no good to talk to him. I bet you're right Lucy was pissed.
Originally Posted by Tommy79
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 02:52 #18612Senior Member

Posts: 455I think it might be Lili.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 21:18 #18611Regular Member

Posts: 9It wasnt me
It killed mine too when you can hear the next door banging and moaning.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 19:14 #18610I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623A couple of ladies I visited grunt like deprived pigs for me.
Originally Posted by Wireless91910
[View Original Post]
There is a Marica Hase looking lady that I have seen therr with crooked teeth. She looks interesting. Any 411?
-
04-23-19 18:57 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 455Sorry Bro
Sorry,
Bro didn't mean to take so long. She was riding me RCG-Anal and it took forever for me to drop my load. Too many people are asking for Lucy so PPS is trying to spread the work.
Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.
Originally Posted by Tommy79
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 18:45 #18608Senior Member

Posts: 233Habilaney
Hi, have anyone had experience with this girl? She seems to be legit.
http://massagebyhabileny.com
-
04-23-19 18:32 #18607Senior Member

Posts: 200Where to find famous Krystal?
As title, if someone can pm me where to find this Krystal, I will greatly appreciate.
I also find out Le palace has got some young talents there. They used to offer. 3 for 1 hour massage, which I find is a great deal.
Last week I went there, they raised the price to. 35. It was only HE. But providers there are at their early 30's. Face and body are great.
Also went to f&c. I got there too early so Anna and other famous ones were not around. They gave me one. No BBBJ no rim jobs no nothing while keep telling me to make minimal noise as other customers might hear, fuck that shit.
-
04-23-19 10:28 #18606Senior Member

Posts: 435* in SA
$35 for a private room, got Angela. 5/10 massage, 10/10 teasing. FIV no problem and she seemed to like it. I was even allowed to shower after. With the amount of oil she used on my bum that was very necessary. Left very relaxed.










Reply With Quote






