Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8549
-
04-24-19 21:04 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 69Hong on Stafford St.
I went to Hong's on Stafford St. Last week for the first time. Never been there.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
It is a little strange as you enter the building, but the massage rooms are upstairs. But it looked like a typical AMP.
Massage started OK, not bad as AMP massages go. Gave indications of interest in more activity, and the provider giggled and appeared to reciprocate.
But it was getting closer and closer to my hour with no flip. I don't like to be rushed. Finally the flip, and she proceeded to massage my arms and legs for the rest of the time. The hour ended, and she said "Done" with no tease, no nothing. It was a totally legit massage.
So I got nothin' from that visit.
-
04-23-19 10:12 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 152Park av?
Drove by stafford st and saw Hong (massage or relaxation? Not sure) is that the one o e you guys been talking about or there's another one on stafford? I went to Hong couple of times at least 2 years ago, but that was on park ave.
Originally Posted by Chocotaco
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 03:27 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 77I go to the gym near there (Milton St(, the sign in the window says Stafford St.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 12:40 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 889Stafford Springs, CT? Or Stafford St?
Originally Posted by Blueballs425
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 20:33 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 476Cambridge
Large menu, rushed service, curtains instead of door, too much exposure. Hope it answers your questions.
Originally Posted by Rubman18
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 20:39 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 40Asain bodyworks
I apologize I meant Cambridge Street.
Has anyone been there before do you know if it's FS or HJ?
-
04-20-19 17:54 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 40Asian Bodywork
Has anyone been to Asian Bodywork on Chandler Street if so is a FS or HJ?
Ty.
-
04-20-19 14:07 #3592Regular Member

Posts: 3Called up last week and was told they relocated to Stafford.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 09:22 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 190Milton
Place on Milton closed down. Anyone have any info on if they moved somewhere else? That was my go to.
-
04-19-19 00:06 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 223Acton
Answered in the Boston forum.
Originally Posted by Tomm42
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 21:23 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 2189As the show once said. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 17:38 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 190Acton
Anyone ever try this place?
https://worcester.rubratings.com/113528
-
04-18-19 16:09 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 931Lisa?
Isn't that (envelope) Linda?
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 13:07 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 1269Chen Chen Lisa
FYI, here's the T&G photo from the 4/2 story on Worcester Bodywork AMPs.
ARG.
-
04-15-19 16:35 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 163Met an old friend today.
Being a holiday (for me) and looking for a little fun I decided to check back to Brook St. What a surprise to see sitting in the window was Amy. Now some old timers (like myself) may remember her from FBW awhile back (maybe 8 yrs +). Then she left there to go to a small place in W. Boylston. Stayed there until she went to Brook St. Now I hadn't been back there in 2-3 years, so wasn't aware she had returned. She said she'd only been back a month or so, but (at least for now) will be staying put.
I won't go into the details, you can PM me if you really want to know. Suffice it to say she and I had a VERY good time, and I look forward to returning.









Reply With Quote






