Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3316
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Joy recently. I heard she went away for a bit and she has ads out on skip. Thanks in advance.
    I just saw Joy on Friday. She did say she had just done time for possession. I don't think she learned her lesson. She was dancing with the boy while I was there.

  2. #3315

    Alyssa is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptime5068  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Is she still around?
    Alyssa msgd me earlier saying she is coming back to town late Monday night, she took a break and is back!

    She has a couple reviews here just search.

    8632412287.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte

  3. #3314

    Hot sexy freak & mouth of the south

    I've seen these two posting a lot as of late. They both look familiar from a few years ago, but don't recall previous names. Has anyone seen either of them in the past?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/024787268289

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/530843674605

  4. #3313

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Joy recently. I heard she went away for a bit and she has ads out on skip. Thanks in advance.
    I had a dream that I met Joy on Saturday at a low end motel on North Tryon near University. The Joy in my dream was the same girl in the pictures but the pictures were very flattering. She has had a rough couple years since those pictures were taken. In the dream I met Joy for 15 minutes for 80 roses. In the dream we started with a BBBJ then doggy and finished with BBBJCIM spit. Towards the end of the dream she was rushing because her roommate apparently had someone otw. Took a chance, will not repeat.

  5. #3312
    There is a thread below someone started looking for pregnant gals. You may want to post there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, got a long time atf that's pretty pregnant (6+ months) who could use some help. Hit me up for digits, just cleaned out my inbox.

  6. #3311

    Joy

    Curious if anyone has seen Joy recently. I heard she went away for a bit and she has ads out on skip. Thanks in advance.

  7. #3310

    Bethany

    Got a text from Riley that Bethany is available until Thursday.

  8. #3309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409

    Pregnant friend

    Hey guys, got a long time atf that's pretty pregnant (6+ months) who could use some help. Hit me up for digits, just cleaned out my inbox.

  9. #3308

    Riley's friend, Bethany

    Riley just texted me that her friend Bethany is back in Charlotte until 4-25. I have never been with her but Riley highly recommends her and she is GFE for $200/ hour. No qv or hhr. She is available only through Riley at her normal number. Here are some pics of her.

  10. #3307

    Monica.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice. Good luck.
    I saw Monica on 1-25 so it's been a few months. But she was very pretty and looked exactly like her pics. She kisses a little and allows DATY as well as BBBJ. I went in for BBFS but she said no CIP. She is a very nice and accommodating person. Hopefully demons haven't gotten her. I would repeat but I have my own BBFS sb.

    Jimbo.

  11. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster73  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up appointments with Monica twice now. On the first attempt initial set up was via text. Monica later called and we set up the particulars over the phone. Unfortunately I was unable to meet her due to a work emergency. She was understandably disappointed that I had to cancel (it was last minute) When I tried to schedule a second meeting set up was easy, via text. We were scheduled to meet the following day. Monica text me later that evening saying she forgot that she had court. I will try one more time to schedule with her. I'll keep you updated if we finally meet.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697928307585
    She looks nice. Good luck.

  12. #3305

    Looking for info on Aleksandra

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm looking for any info on Aleksandra. I see she was in the Charlotte area until yesterday and she's in the Raleigh area and I was considering on seeing her. There were some questions here of the accuracy of her pictures. If anyone of you have seen her can you please let me know.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm

  13. #3304

    Monica

    She had an extended vacay with her uncle is the only reason she got clean. Seems that it was more than a year. I saw her, when she first got back from vacay, and she was awesome. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was obvious that she was back to her demons. From what I can tell she has continued to slide. Damn shame.

  14. #3303
    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Her snap chat has not been as active lately. She does have some regulars that may be sustaining her.
    She posts all the time as paige. Your favorite mermaid. There have been a couple of reports of bait and switch. If you haven't seen her, she is a very boring lay. Zero personality.

  15. #3302

    Monica

    Tried to set up appointments with Monica twice now. On the first attempt initial set up was via text. Monica later called and we set up the particulars over the phone. Unfortunately I was unable to meet her due to a work emergency. She was understandably disappointed that I had to cancel (it was last minute) When I tried to schedule a second meeting set up was easy, via text. We were scheduled to meet the following day. Monica text me later that evening saying she forgot that she had court. I will try one more time to schedule with her. I'll keep you updated if we finally meet.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697928307585

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape